Should Khalistani's Take Action Against Pakistani Muslim Land Mafia?

superkaur

It seems Khalistani's and Sikhs in general worldwide need to speak out and be more actioned based regarding muslim zealots seizing gurdwara land which is illegal under terms signed by pakistan and indian govt in 1950s protecting each others holy sites.

This case below has the hallmarks of saka nanaka of 1920s all over again. Whereby muslim zealots make fake claims of gurdwara being a masjid before or a tomb of a holy saint in order to steal our places of worship.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/Sikh-bodies-upset-over-writing-Kalima-on-Gurdwara-wall/articleshow/52014662.cms

Lol what on earth do you think any Sikh could do? We can barely control East Punjab, let alone East Punjab.

Jkv has a good point though, Indians always spread anti-Pakistan propaganda to Sikhs, while trying to completely underplay their own attrocities commited upon Sikhs.

Lol what on earth do you think any Sikh could do? We can barely control East Punjab, let alone East Punjab.

Jkv has a good point though, Indians always spread anti-Pakistan propaganda to Sikhs, while trying to completely underplay their own attrocities commited upon Sikhs.

I actually see these stories and then go searching for the missed propanth stories occuring ...call it my canary if you will

It seems Khalistani's and Sikhs in general worldwide need to speak out and be more actioned based regarding muslim zealots seizing gurdwara land which is illegal under terms signed by pakistan and indian govt in 1950s protecting each others holy sites.

This case below has the hallmarks of saka nanaka of 1920s all over again. Whereby muslim zealots make fake claims of gurdwara being a masjid before or a tomb of a holy saint in order to steal our places of worship.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/Sikh-bodies-upset-over-writing-Kalima-on-Gurdwara-wall/articleshow/52014662.cms

The times of india is your source? I think we'll leave it at that.

The times of india is your source? I think we'll leave it at that.

she also has forgotten how when the darshani deori were getting sewa done to them that Bahmin came out of the woodwork to claim that those doors were belonging to some hindu temple and were looted by Maharaja Ranjit SIngh to give a bheta to Harmandir Sahib ....so should be given back ... Personally I would have every inch of gold that has been restored/treated by Sgpc checked for authentic 22/24 k status as I could believe that they would do a switcheroo ...and send the bahmin a nice long letter explaining Our Gurus didn't need to steal from others to established their true kingdom and neither did their sikhs