Where To Get Posters Or High Resolution Photographs Of Sikhs Of Past?

Wanted to get posters of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Sant Kartar Singh BHindranwale, Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale and other great Sikh figures of recent Sikh history?

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find these? I know that pictures don't mean as much as applying the GurSIkhi jeevan they followed to our lives, but I still think images are powerful.

Thank you

Been after high quality posters of puratan shaheeds for ages, they used to sell them years ago at the DDT stall in Amritsar but they stopped, possibly to compete with all the tat from China at the other stalls. Better to to find images online and print them yourself if you're serious, but will of course be more expensive.

Been after high quality posters of puratan shaheeds for ages, they used to sell them years ago at the DDT stall in Amritsar but they stopped, possibly to compete with all the tat from China at the other stalls. Better to to find images online and print them yourself if you're serious, but will of course be more expensive.

Haven't been able to find high res images online either. If anyone has some let's post here or perhaps post another thread?