Faith In God

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am starting to lose faith in God. Like is there even a god? I mean there must be but then I think maybe not. This is messing with my head. I am also losing faith in Sikhi sadly, I believe it is because I don't have that love like some people have. I have been wanting to love Waheguru like a lot of people have but I don't have that connection, what do I do?

Sorry if I have said something wrong

I am starting to lose faith in God. Like is there even a god? I mean there must be but then I think maybe not. This is messing with my head. I am also losing faith in Sikhi sadly, I believe it is because I don't have that love like some people have. I have been wanting to love Waheguru like a lot of people have but I don't have that connection, what do I do?

Sorry if I have said something wrong

Guest ji, do not take stress over something that you do not understand yourself.

Firstly, yes there is a God, that is why the world exists, even you, me everybody, otherwise we would not be here.

You say you are losing faith. Your faith is there, it's just that you do not feel it. If you didn't have any faith, you would not be questioning it.

Don't take tension about this, many go through this phase, and it depends on what is going on in one's life at the time of these thoughts, feelings and despair.

Right now your soul is feeling lost, as you are not feeling or experiencing anything that makes you think there is a connection, which you say is love for them. God is there, regardless of whether we can feel their presence or experience any connection.

It is not necessary to feel anything, in order to know God exists. Don't lose hope just because you do not feel what others do.

Do not compare your own experience with somebody else's. No two souls will be the same, so understand that bit.

Are you in any stressful situation in your life? Is anything bothering you?

Sometimes I go through this phase too, and so do many others. But our Mann(mind) should be reigned back in, so it does not stray.

It will happen with Waheguru's grace, don't push yourself, or dwell on it. You are here, now in the present time, that is all that matters.

I'm going to put some shabads on for you to listen to, read them and try to contemplate on them.

Sikhi to experience isn't easy, some people have many obstacles. The amount of times I want to give up are not countable, but when one falls one must get up, again and again. If it's what you want, then I'm sure your soul will find its own way. Don't give up, you are asking about it, so you must be feeling some yearning from not feeling anything. This is good as you are wanting it, and doing something about it.

And remember stay in Hukam, God's Will, if they want it, they will make it happen. No matter how much one wants, or loses faith, it's them you should turn to. Do your Ardas to Waheguru, ask them with sincerity, like you would your parents, to keep them at their Charan, and not to wander off.

(I will put the shabads on later. )

Don't lose hope, that's what will keep you grounded.

Another thing to understand is, you say you don't feel the love for God. But how do you know God doesn't love you?

If you want to love God, then beg them for it:

Read along with the shabads, relax and let it happen when God graces it.

Not sure if it will help you, but I used to listen to Birha Birha, when I went through this phase, and it helped me get through it. It made me realise the reason for why I'm in this world.

You haven't said nothing wrong, you are being honest about what your soul is not feeling. But you need to stop the losing faith talk and think positive to help you progress.

?? Waheguru

Bhul chuk maf karna Ji je Kuch galat keha hove

Nitnem is the way to create a connection with God. When you start you will not be able to enjoy it or feel anything. if you persist on doing it everyday then you will reap the fruits of your efforts. One of those fruits is love. You cannot force yourself to love God.

The day you miss your nitnem you will wonder what happened to your love. The secret of all secrets is NITNEM. That is why Guru Gobind Singh Ji said don't eat anything until you have done your Nitnem. If you eat before, you will forget Nitnem. However if you decide I will only eat after having done my Nitnem then you will remember to do your Nitnem everyday. The simple reason for this is you cannot live without eating.

Guest God

You need more discipline and love in your life.

I was in love with someone once more than I had ever been in love before. When we broke up I literally thought I couldn't go on. I replaced that person with love for God and realised that He is everywhere in everything, everything everyone everywhere is just His frequency.

When you go to work, notice how your energy changes, when you're in Love notice how your energy changes, and when you are strong, when something so terrible happens and you muster up the strength to overcome it, to overcome and disbelieve slander when it comes, notice how your energy changes. When you are good to others and serve others, your energy changes....You start to vibrate at a higher frequency, it's called Love aka God.

Gurbani says that pain is the remedy because when we feel pain, we often turn to God, and when we receive good karmas, worldly happiness, we forget him.

God is everything, even negativity, even negative people- slanderers, murderers etc, but God realised himself to be True Love. So recognise All as True Love, and you have truly recognised Him.

You don't know how people live, people get tortured, raped, murdered in the most horrific and gruesome ways, people live in the utmost poverty, they literally starve, they live in countries that don't even have the benefit system, so if they don't have a job, they don't eat, people literally don't have arms/ legs. We are so so fortunate.

There are no coincidences, it is God himself who keeps you in His care, he can change it at any moment and have u murdered, but he has given you the gift of being relatively safe thus far. Our problem is that we take his love for us for granted. If he decided for there to be a war in the UK or America and for millions to die, he could do in an instant.

Give thanks, live, work hard and serve and be good to others, be a good soul. When we die, we look back and regret our lives and what we didn't appreciate while alive so be thankful and grateful for what you have- because he could have taken it away from you in a second.

You need more discipline and love in your life.

I was in love with someone once more than I had ever been in love before. When we broke up I literally thought I couldn't go on. I replaced that person with love for God and realised that He is everywhere in everything, everything everyone everywhere is just His frequency.

When you go to work, notice how your energy changes, when you're in Love notice how your energy changes, and when you are strong, when something so terrible happens and you muster up the strength to overcome it, to overcome and disbelieve slander when it comes, notice how your energy changes. When you are good to others and serve others, your energy changes....You start to vibrate at a higher frequency, it's called Love aka God.

Gurbani says that pain is the remedy because when we feel pain, we often turn to God, and when we receive good karmas, worldly happiness, we forget him.

God is everything, even negativity, even negative people- slanderers, murderers etc, but God realised himself to be True Love. So recognise All as True Love, and you have truly recognised Him.

You don't know how people live, people get tortured, raped, murdered in the most horrific and gruesome ways, people live in the utmost poverty, they literally starve, they live in countries that don't even have the benefit system, so if they don't have a job, they don't eat, people literally don't have arms/ legs. We are so so fortunate.

There are no coincidences, it is God himself who keeps you in His care, he can change it at any moment and have u murdered, but he has given you the gift of being relatively safe thus far. Our problem is that we take his love for us for granted. If he decided for there to be a war in the UK or America and for millions to die, he could do in an instant.

Give thanks, live, work hard and serve and be good to others, be a good soul. When we die, we look back and regret our lives and what we didn't appreciate while alive so be thankful and grateful for what you have- because he could have taken it away from you in a second.

✔️ Like