Jagraj Singh On Beeb This Sunday @ 10am

Whites never looted anything from colonies. This is a lie. There was nothing to loot as the east was largely agrarian societies. If anything they brought industry to the east.

So can u please explain, WHY are so many sikh/mahraja ranjit singh artefacts/paintings/jewels/historic items/cannons/weapons in the british museum, tower of london, V&A museums? Also u say there was nothing to loot, then how come, pre-british raj, s.asia accounted for 20-25% of the WORLD GDP/economy, yet when the brits buggered off after WW2/1947, s.asia's GDP was less than 1%?

I never forget the time i went to the museum in cairo, egypt, having seen the pyramids/sphinx, and looking forward to seeing the historical artefacts of the pharoahs etc. Then the tour guide of the museum, havin shown us around for about 15mins cut the tour short and saying... "and there u have it guys, thats all we have, if u want to see the rest, go to ur F***** british museum and see the rest of wat u white ppl have stolen". I was 13 at the time, so i wasnt totally aware of the robbery of the colonial powers, but coincidentally, the nxt year at school, we went to the british museum and i was amazed to see, just how much foreign stuff was in the "british" museum.

Look, me personally, I'm not too concerned about the material wealth that was looted. I'm more concerned about the intellectual/psychological impact on too many of our people.

We are still a relatively new, fledgling people. Despite all the (valid) criticism of our nature (and as you all know, I don't shy away from pointing perceived flaws out), we still have a lot of great traits too.

My point is: How are we going to grow and form a strong robust international community, and take our rightful independent place in this world, when so many of our people seem so ready to perceive themselves as lesser beings compared to other communities?

Problem with some people is that they justify being invaded, mostly because their ancestors benefited from it, and/or they objectify the invaders - whilst being oblivious to the way it has sent us into a cultural and intellectual backwater - which we will dig our way out of eventually. The people who implicitly or explicitly condone (and even celebrate!) being subordinated to a foreign invading power are just slowing the collective movement to blossom into a strong, independent spirited global nation. They should wake up. If we are going to teach our children that it was okay for an outsider to attack and subvert our hard fought for independence, they will grow up normalising this ghulaam mentality too.

Go to umpteen museums in the UK, and see what lurks around in the private collections of the descendants of the people who invaded Panjab and you'll find hordes of evidence to the contrary.

You must be seriously twisted, plenty of English people openly admit that they went around the place robbing it blind.

Before the British conquered Indian sub continent, India was the richest place in the world. India accounted for 25% of the world's GDP where as at the same time Europe combined was 21% of the worlds GDP. This was a time when the combined population of the Indian sub continent was evenly matched with Europe's. As the British took over the GDP of India also began to drastically decline.

They destroyed all of the indigenous industry while promoting their foreign made goods. Baba Ram Singh Namdhari had understood this way before anyone else and that is why he began a movement to boycott all British goods including their postal service because he knew this is where it would hurt them most. Unfortunately the Kuka movement under Baba Ram Singh ended prematurely due to the hot headedness of some of his followers who killed the butchers and gave an excuse to the British to finish the freedom activities of the Kuka Sikhs. Later the Brits turned them into a Gurudom.

By the time the British were done with India in 1947, India had hit rock bottom. There was nothing left to loot. When the British conquered India, it was the richest region in the world. When they left, it was as poor as sub saharan Africa.

The British were very smart in how they did things. They prevented all major powers in India access to the sea. When the Nizam of Hyderabad came under their protection the first thing they did was to cut access from the sea by a thin strip of land. The same was done with Tipu Sultan and Mysore state. They first cut him off from access to the sea so Mysore will be forced to be dependent on the British trade and communication. Same was even done with the Sikhs. They had prevented Sikhs from conquering Sindh which the Sikhs could have done very easily in a single winter's campaign. In 1947's so called independence, Sikhs were left with nothing.

Bro theres no point discussing/mentioning NWO/secret societies/13 bloodlines of the Illuminati on sikhsangat, most ppl here will just laugh/mock u, bcoz they think its all bollox conspiracies, without doing any research. The american presidency itself is all a sham too. The president is selected, NOT elected.

I know. Thanks anyway.

We focus on the physical tangible wealth, what is even more interesting is the appropriation of the intellectual property.

How much vidya was appropriated from texts by the Germans (who invented the Aryan theory). This knowledge fed into Shopenhauer and Nietzche which led to Carl Jung,Freud and all the rest of Jewish Intellectualism we seen in the 19th and 20th centuries.

A lot of the Shaster Vidya of the Nihungs has been incorporated to special forces such as the SAS.

Before the British conquered Indian sub continent, India was the richest place in the world. India accounted for 25% of the world's GDP where as at the same time Europe combined was 21% of the worlds GDP. This was a time when the combined population of the Indian sub continent was evenly matched with Europe's. As the British took over the GDP of India also began to drastically decline.

They destroyed all of the indigenous industry while promoting their foreign made goods. Baba Ram Singh Namdhari had understood this way before anyone else and that is why he began a movement to boycott all British goods including their postal service because he knew this is where it would hurt them most. Unfortunately the Kuka movement under Baba Ram Singh ended prematurely due to the hot headedness of some of his followers who killed the butchers and gave an excuse to the British to finish the freedom activities of the Kuka Sikhs. Later the Brits turned them into a Gurudom.

By the time the British were done with India in 1947, India had hit rock bottom. There was nothing left to loot. When the British conquered India, it was the richest region in the world. When they left, it was as poor as sub saharan Africa.

The British were very smart in how they did things. They prevented all major powers in India access to the sea. When the Nizam of Hyderabad came under their protection the first thing they did was to cut access from the sea by a thin strip of land. The same was done with Tipu Sultan and Mysore state. They first cut him off from access to the sea so Mysore will be forced to be dependent on the British trade and communication. Same was even done with the Sikhs. They had prevented Sikhs from conquering Sindh which the Sikhs could have done very easily in a single winter's campaign. In 1947's so called independence, Sikhs were left with nothing.

One of the reasons the seas were very important is because the Europeans had no access to the Silk Road routes through Asia as they were dominated by the Muslim empires so they had to find another way.

That is why Colombus "discovered" America. They wanted to bypass the Silk Road land route and tried to get to India by sea.

By the 1500s, Europe was going through Reformation which led to the Enlightenment phase where they were no longer satisfied with going through Silk Road route via the Ottomans,Safavids. They wanted direct access.

LOL! Where are you getting these numbers from? There was no Wall Street or any entity recording GDP back in the day. India was not an exporting country either. Did they even know what was GDP back then? LOL! Please cite your source.

As for India being rich, where are you getting your fairy tales from? Even Indian history books mentions poverty. The general population were so poor and oppressed. Hinduism was so corrupt. Low caste treated so badly. That is why the Bhakti movement started which finally culminated in the creation of Sikhism. The Muslim invaders whose numbers were far smaller then Hindus were easily able to defeat the Hindus.That is because low caste Hindus and Buddhists joined the invaders and helped them win. Ghazni's top general was a Buddhists! The Buddhists were so enraged with the Hindus destroying Buddhism in India that they actually assisted the Muslims to invade and destroy the Hindus.

If people were living in a 'lap of luxury' prior to British arrival, why did we Sikhs fight the Muslims and Hindus for our own homeland? You entire post is complete, utter, bollocks. Please tell me, what did they 'steal' from India other then artifacts? The British just like the Muslims, were able to easily defeat the Indians because the Indians never had any unity. If they were all living in the type of wealth as per your fairy tales, they would have put up a united front against the British, like how the Chinese did.

I think the only time Indians lived good was when Buddhists were in power. Before and after that it was all downhill.

You are the perfect example of the crazy, wacko, delusional mind set that I mentioned in my earlier post. So out of touch with reality, so delusional.

Go to umpteen museums in the UK, and see what lurks around in the private collections of the descendants of the people who invaded Panjab and you'll find hordes of evidence to the contrary.

You must be seriously twisted, plenty of English people openly admit that they went around the place robbing it blind.

I'm talking about resources such as oil, tin, rubber....stuff the Whites created. When the Sikh empire extended up to Kabul, did they never loot anything? No? How did the Koo Hi Noor end up in Maharaja Ranjit Singh's possession? Did the Hindu Rajas and Muslim Sultans who frequently invaded each others territories not loot from each other? They were such perfect angels?

Invading and looting each other was the standard back in the day. Every power did that. If you want to judge the British, you must judge based on the standards practiced by all powers back in the day and not today's standards.

This is what I mean by crazy, delusional, one track mind set. Unable to rationalize. Unable to have a balanced view of the world.

I'm talking about resources such as oil, tin, rubber....stuff the Whites created. When the Sikh empire extended up to Kabul, did they never loot anything? No? How did the Koo Hi Noor end up in Maharaja Ranjit Singh's possession? Did the Hindu Rajas and Muslim Sultans who frequently invaded each others territories not loot from each other? They were such perfect angels?

Invading and looting each other was the standard back in the day. Every power did that. If you want to judge the British, you must judge based on the standards practiced by all powers back in the day and not today's standards.

This is what I mean by crazy, delusional, one track mind set. Unable to rationalize. Unable to have a balanced view of the world.

Although I agree with what you're saying here, Kohinoor wasn't acquired through looting, it was gifted to Maharaja Ranjit Singh by Shah Shuja Durrani.