what r every1ns plan's 4 diwali?

hmm, well now that its over let me review wat i had to go through....

1. go to keertan (this was good part :wub: )

2. go to uncles house

3. see pictures of guru jee over all of the walls, with hindu reefs around them, tikkas on the pictures, and ganesh under it with some smoky thing under it

4. watching uncles get wasted while standing right next to pictures of guru jee

the funny thing is, earlier my dad(one of these uncles unfortunately :D ), saw my wall paper(mkhalsa veerjis msn messenger thing) and asked me if a knew wat a manmukh was...to see if i knew wat my wallpaper meant.....Vahguru Jee.......hypcorisy in the world.....how am i supposed to "listen to my parents" as guru jee says, if they indulge in manmat stuff?!! ......cant wait till i get my license

well...at least the raggi was mad good

Dhan Guru Hargobind Singh Sahib ^_^

Gurfateh jio, hope u had better diwalis blush.gif

LOL, I had quite the blast with my grandma..

I took her shopping..and she was being nit picky like a freaken new-wed ..So, then I said just get something and let's go...Cause the store intercom was like "Customers, please take your purchases to the nearest check out stand. We will be closing in 10 minutes"..And then this gora walks by ( I know him from work) ..and says..my grandma looks pretty today ..( I go thanks) ..and my grandma thought he was concuring with her that I was being rude. She is all like "Dekh , Gora vi kehgeyahh ..eveh mere hadd passney leyo" ....lol..

Then, like she insisted I took her to her some next friend's house..<admin-profanity filter activated> this house is like a dungeon..dark as hell, ..lol ..and freaken pictures of all these weird looking creatures everywhere..i didn't appreciate the whole shiva, ganesh thing....lol Menu darr laggi jandah sigah..lol Then, these two 90 year olds are talking..I am sitting there going get the hell out of here..lol I start pinching my grandma..she is like "behja hajeh 10 minute hoye ayai nu "..and then her friend ..comes n sets this weird looking barfi..or whatever it was.."and i was like huhhh?? u expect me to taste that"..lol her friend is all like "putt juice liyaka davah..lol yeh wohh kinda thing" ..i am like hell no..lol its better if u not serve at all..lol ..i am all like "..daktar neh khana manna kittah ah..lol "....

and then we finally walk out of there after an hour..and i get this whole new lecture about how rude it is to leave someone's house without eatin what they offered..lol (hey? i didn't wanna be food poisioned or something..the next day...these buddhis that

live in the middle of nowhere with no lights n <admin-profanity filter activated>.lol scare me)

that'z my diwali!..

i guess i did hang out with my cusins n stuff too!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

some of you may know, i am a bit of a traditionalist. so ill start of being traditional...

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (gasp) hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

i am so gonna get you reported to the gorment (koi naa, i can find out all your details)

i get to put you into jail HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

but, seeing its diwali,

ill let you off.

(note, the above threats were just a mess about, singhsta, dont sue me please  lol)

lol LOL.gif

ps. you'll be hearing from my lawyer soon.jk tongue.gif