From A Catholic To A Nihang Singh, The Incredible Journey Of Wadbhag Singh

SadSingh

https://youtu.be/p8jvzLYltK8

Mom catholic, father buddhists, and educated in catholic environment.

He said he wasnt satisfied in his spiritual life. He began his journey on the path of truth on the search for truth. He learned in libraries to discover the truth in spiritual knowledge. Bhai Sahib did his own research and compared one religion to another. At a young age, He figured that every religion was the same as it teaches goodness and well being for everyone.

However, he wasnt satisfied and his thirst wasnt fulfilled. At his tenth birthday, Bhai Sahibs mom gave him a book about world religions and thats where he discovered Sikhism. He says the word Sikhism connects in his mind because he passed a Gurdwara on his way to school everyday in Jakarta. He learned about Sikhism and study deeply into the religion.

Due to limited resources, the study on Sikhi was limited and he determined that the religion is normal compared to others. The question lingered in his mind about the true religion. He began on further research on the new religion he discovered. He searched for books on Sikhism from library to library and finally found a good resource and understood that Sikhism isnt the same as the other religions.

By the age of 11, he learned about Sikhism from two Sikhs he met in Singapore. Bhai Wadbhag was referred by the Sikh men to learn more from the local Gurdwara where he started to learn from Granthis and Kirtaniye from the Gurdwara Sahib in Singapore.

Finally, Bhai Sahib met the student of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and Sant Giani Gurbhachan Singh Bhindranwale Giani Vikar Singh. Bhai Wadbhag learned about the Nitnem Banis, Sikh Sakhis, Sants, and the Sikh Shaheeds. After learning about the Shaheeds, Bhai Wadbhag Singh was inspired to embrace Sikhi.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/catholic-nihang-singh-incredible-journey-wadbhag-singh/

True.. I was just saying he does not look different at all :p

You really need to get out of this mindset of yours. He's a human being, insaan, a Sikh.

Indian, Asian palava you are inputting has no relevance in Sikhi.

MANAS KI JAAT SABHE EKE PECHANBO - what does that mean?

I was saying that he looks like a South Asian Sikh. Nothing offensive there. Just because someone is Sikh does not mean they are no longer Asian/European/African etc. All I meant was that he looks just like a South Asian even if he is not.

lol.

Only you would say utter nonsense like that and consider it alright. I might as well try and correct you but I know you have your head stuck so far up your own ego you'll most likely ignore anything that's sad but oh well.

Actually there is offence there, you implied that Sikhs looking "Indian" is an important aspect of their physical appearance, the use of the word "even" pretty much asserts that. Let me also educate you that once someone takes Amrit . They abandon all Earthly affiliations to ANY country, region or family. Their nation becomes that of Wherever there Guru Resides, Their father Guru Gobind Singh ji, their birthplace AnandPur Sahib. Obviously any true Sikh would accept that but physical appearances and looking Indian are of vital importance to our caste-loving resistant all-knowing Preeto I suppose

05d.jpg

You see "Indian" I see GurSikh. This man is a far better Sikh than I am, I pray Akaal Purkh will bless me with even an iota of his humility and dedication to the formless lord. I pray he remains firmly attached to the helm of the lord for all time.

I know we can all see that he is a better Sikh than you. & you are talking about my ego?? Says the person who thinks they have a smaller ego than myself. A person with a smaller ego would never say that to someone so casually, since they don't care. + I never implied that Sikhs looking Indian was an importance, anyone can be Sikh. I was just saying that he looks like he is from South Asia, and that doesn't mean he is better than anyone xD Saying someone not from South Asia looks like a native Sikh from South Asia is no plus. Then again, why do you even talk to me if you don't care about what I have to say?

Talking rubbish again as usual. Give it a rest penji. How on earth did you come to the conclusion he looks like from South Asia? Have you even heard yourself what you are saying here? How rude is that to label somebody from somewhere.

He just looks South Asian to me, I've seen so many people who look like this in South Asia. If I hurt HIS feelings by saying this, then I gladly apologize. If I hurt your feelings by saying this then I gladly do not care. I'm sure you look South Asian as well :)

Oh be quiet Preet, no I don't look South Asian, so stop making baseless conclusions without seeing me.

Obviously you don't care about nothing, coz you are full of Ahankar and don't give a ***** about who you insult, so go do one. South Asian di lagdi. I don't care of you either, but somebody's got to defend humanity, and that just so happened to be me against your stupid remarks. India, Indians ch Fasi reha kar.

I know we can all see that he is a better Sikh than you. & you are talking about my ego?? Says the person who thinks they have a smaller ego than myself.

Mate, I'm a worm compared to GurSikhs like this guy, but unlike you who struts around like you are the embodiment of perfection (e.g always mentions how you do this, you do that, you find doing Paath fun but somehow you'd rather come on here and argue with myself etc,proclaiming you'd take a dip in the sewage infested ganges (look it up, not even doing Nindya when there is actual Sewage in there lmao) and acting like you are better than anyone else here). I don't even need to go on considering you already admitted your opinions changed meaning you were wrong but you didn't want to admit it so started a lecture about everyone being Sikhs. I have my faults, but unlike you I accept them and unlike you I don't act self-righteous and haughty. There's a reason why almost everyone on this forum think you are a m0ron , your post count says that much, nearly 1.1K posts and not even 300 likes, re-evaluate your life darling before coming at me.

I never implied that Sikhs looking Indian was an importance,

Have you even passed GCSE English? It's like you are some freshie Pendu (no disrespect to them, I'm sure even they are far more versed in English than you). Lets analyse what you said.

Salutations to him! Wow, and he even looks Indian.

The use of the word even there adds an example, that being Indian is synonymous with being Sikh.

. Then again, why do you even talk to me if you don't care about what I have to say?

Once again please read properly. I suggest maybe getting off this forum and spending more time learning English, I never said there I didn't care what you thought. I said I didn't see why I was bothering to correct you but I gave it an attempt in the hopes that it would maybe help you grasp it but clearly I overestimated your mental capacity to process things.

He just looks South Asian to me, I've seen so many people who look like this in South Asia. If I hurt HIS feelings by saying this, then I gladly apologize. If I hurt your feelings by saying this then I gladly do not care. I'm sure you look South Asian as well :)

Yes because you probably either hacked her webcam or have magical visions to see what all of us look like. I mean, a sikh that isn't from India??????? that must really surprise you.