From A Catholic To A Nihang Singh, The Incredible Journey Of Wadbhag Singh

SadSingh

Honestly, God bless. If you think that what you are saying makes a difference to me then think again xD You are wasting your time, what can I learn from you considering you called yourself a worm!

Probably because unlike you I dont consider myself a Brahmgyani or all knowing. What you can learn from me? probably how not to try and corrupt Sikhi with your nonsense.

I can see how self righteous you are acting LOL, you act like you are a smaller ego than myself yet you start critiquing others with allegedly a smaller ego.

Honestly I don't even want to get into this argument with you, considering everyone on the forum knows how arrogant and self righteous you are, the proof is in the pudding darling, I bet it tastes bitter.

I'm not here to impress you or anyone else either, so really who cares??

How very humorous, yet you seem to enjoy parading anything you do on a pedestal.

Oh yeah, you care because you're so obsessed with interacting with me (:

To be fair, I only bother replying so no poor soul will fall for your moronic crap. Just to put out there how ludicrous and utterly stupid you are. But then again even while I was away it seems people caught on fast, so how's it going. 1.1K posts? not even 300 likes. Must suck being trapped in your world and thinking you are the centre of it.

& about the new Singh, I would have said he looks Indian even if he never took the roop of a Singh, that shows much you know about me xD

Of course you would, because you have the intelligence of the average Pind's cow. I systematically destroyed your point and now once again you're changing tactic, as usual you are to use the common phrase "feeling burned" over the fact you are either a miserable failure at English or a totally arrogant Hindu who seems dislike being proven wrong. I bet it hurts, knowing how wrong you are once again. Maybe you should leave the forum and go relax in the Ganges, would do you wonders. For once you'd be surrounded by the very filth you enjoy spitting out.

You see Indian, everyone else sees Sikh.

You should stop attempting, as your attempts would be like talking to a wall.

I wholeheartedly agree. A wall would probably best you in an intellectual debate and probably knows the difference between Sikh and Hindu ideals, not to mention it wouldn't a myopic, arrogant and rather unpleasant person like yourself.

Go focus on the love of God, rather than bothering their devotees.

I don't bother any lovers of god, All I see when you come on here is someone who's desperately trying to push Sikhi as a sect of Hinduism and encourage people to venerate your lovely Devi-Devta.

But I grow tired of this, my brain can only handle so much idiocy, as usual you are 100% wrong, wont see it like that, probably that is why everyone on the forums ignores you as we all think you are nothing more than a m0ronic nutjob with the intelligence range of a spoon.

Kudo to the new Sikh Brother and I wish him success.

Oh please, tell this to someone who cares. This is conversation is not even about dharma anymore, it is about you having a passion with arguing about people's lifestyle. Don't argue with me about this xD calling me self righteous while you cannot calm down, since you feel so entitled to talk to girls like this! You are no Sikh! Who am I even arguing with anyways, you seem to think that all prayers are equal in this world. You think that those prayers are equal to Gurbani, you are deeply lost. You can think of likes as asisans, nobody's asisans will help, so who cares. If I was here for likes I would not say what I say, infact I would have wrote what people would want to hear rather than what I really feel. I did not change the tactic, this was the same response that I had since the start. People like you would rather focus on the bhasha rather than what the true message is, the true message is not in your brain, if it was then I would become athiest if this negativity is the result on you, but then again my life doesn't revolve around any human so I don't really care. You know nothing, or else you would know how to at least respect others! You fail to see Paramatma ji in everything, by doing nindya of others. Haha instead of actually focusing on the love of God, you go ahead and start talking about the devotees, that says a lot considering your first priority is to talk to me, and then pray ^_^.

lol once again you're lack of English is showing how poorly you suck at reading. Save it for your HIndu forums my hindu sister, no one here buys you are a sikh. You are the equivalent of a Kardashian here, oh sexism showing there, and over here once again your stupidity showing. If you feel that strongly quit replying to me, it takes 2 to tango, Honestly rather than lecturing me follow your own advice, quite frankly you have no say in anything as you come on here to reply to me, telling me to go and pray when you could do the same, you seem to come on here and chat chat chat when you could be doing the very thing you seem to enjoy preaching. Honestly I am calm, I find this all quite amusing seeing someone who has the smallest brain on here (this counting all the numerous trolls including people like SheikhYourBooty who copied and pasted things) attempting to argue her way out of a dead end.

Feel free to get butthurt over the fact you were proven wrong again and continue crying, your "lack of care" is amazing since you seem to paste paragraph after paragraph to me. I'm so glad I touched a nerve here with you Hindu friend, Please go and pray to bath in your sacred rivers which are filled with human poo.

Oh and rather than throwing the word Nindya around please look it up, Nindhya is utterly falsehoods. You are stupid, you are arrogant and the Ganges is infested with literal Crap (as in the the kind that comes out of humans). Feel free to get more butthurt over it.

I suggest going back to School and learning proper grammar, I bested you in that and if you still can't accept it then you really are thick. Also I'd like to add that Grammar is everything, even in Gurbani. But of course you wouldn't care since its completely contradictory to what your Pendu friends tell you.

Oh and Also, You are free to ask anyone on here, im pretty sure I pass as a Sikh as standard definition goes. I personally don't consider myself worthy of the title but the common sense I am a Sikh.

You are a sexist (based on the girl comment there lmao), arrogant and dim-witted Hindu who seems to come on here in an attempt to corrupt Sikhi.

Have fun screaming at yourself and please apply Ice to your burns after all the facts stung you harder than a swarm of bees.

Kira out.

@thanatos Ji, and Preet can't be bothered to read the last 4 posts, , as I can see a table tennis match going on here, which isn't going to stop.

So sorry I have to become the referee here, which I don't want to, but the match is making me doze off ??.

@preet, Na pange lea kar, @ Thanatos ji, heard that phrase, " you can take a horse to the water, but you can't force it to drink it".

What I try to remember is: If you can't change somebody, then change yourself, let go and not waste time on it. This time is very valuable, put it towards something that you will benefit from.

Can you both stop this match now. ?

Thanks.

Let's change the scene.

I like this shabad:

Preet wrote:

"Of course what can be expected from someone who calls themselves a worm. Please, save your thoughts for someone who cares, "

I'd rather listen to somebody that calls themselves a worm. This shows great humbleness and there are plenty of people that do care for what the worm writes.

Kaur ji, it is all fake humbleness which he is showing.. I never took any panga, you 2 were the ones who came to me trying to give me your beliefs.. & go ahead and listen to a worm, we will see how far it gets you.

Yes you did take a panga, from the moment you wrote something stupid about categorising people into nationalities and caste. That's the panga you took, and yes we did come to defend humanity, which for your information, are not our beliefs, but of our beloved Gurus, who tell us time and time again, there is no jaat, paath.

So if you want to go ahead and not listen to the Guru's teachings, go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.

Yes I will listen to a worm, because you don't know or can understand in what context he calls himself a worm, and yes I will read his writings, tu kon hundi rokhan nu?

" we will see how far it gets you."

Dafa Ho, bari ayi a rab bandi, sharm kar, te apni labhj nu samb. Since when you been God to say those words to me???????

Don't Kaur ji me after writing that, ji Di lagdi, you have no respect for that word.

Well at least I seen your true colours now, and I won't be calling you penji from now on, Thanatos may still call you a sister, but after what you wrote, you don't deserve to be called that by me.

I normally defend females, but if you think the Gursikh Paji who this post was about is an Indian, then I say you are an alien, from Gods know what planet.

So if it makes you happy to belittle me, then carry on.

Bring it on.

And. Hope you get lost soon.

Fine you won't stop insulting me.

Apay bulaundi kol. I hope you find Akal too. If you are not emotional, then why the hell don't you stop replying to me, why are your emotions coming out then ?