Smart Parchar By An Intelligent Sikh!

Guest Jacfsing2

thats a really bad way of speaking with a fellow sikh!

So I am a liar making up false fictional stories! Thank you my sikh veer!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, I'm not calling you a liar, all I wanted to know was if you just said because. I do apologize if I gave that impression, I just wanted some proof. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

he is chacha of my school time friend. Shud be between 40-44 years of age. LIves in Ludhiana. Is into textile business, has a big house and 3-4 cars.

Is amritdhari but eats meat sometimes and ties beard too during business hours. Very strict about Nitnem and has read lots of Sikh history.

In Ludhiana there are lots of places where u have gym as well as snooker/billiards playing tables. Lots of youth go there and start doing some drugs while playing as thats the culture of snooker playing here.

he is chacha of my school time friend. Shud be between 40-44 years of age. LIves in Ludhiana. Is into textile business, has a big house and 3-4 cars.

Is amritdhari but eats meat sometimes and ties beard too during business hours. Very strict about Nitnem and has read lots of Sikh history.

In Ludhiana there are lots of places where u have gym as well as snooker/billiards playing tables. Lots of youth go there and start doing some drugs while playing as thats the culture of snooker playing here.

Can you make a video of him next time you visit him and upload it on youtube? That would be great sewa.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Guru_Angad_Dev

Physical Fitness

Guru Angad took a keen interest in physical fitness, and encouraged his devotees to be involved in sports after their morning prayers. Guru Angad Dev ji inspired people to lead healthy lives. According to Guru ji, if you are physically fit only than you can pursue higher goals in life, because a sound mind can exist only in a sound body. He provided opportunities to underprivileged sections of the society to maintain good health. He encouraged all people to be involved in wrestling bouts or Mal Akharas to compete in physical competitions. This was again his way of doing away with social taboos of people of lower caste not having physical contact with higher castes. These steps initiated by him laid the foundation for a spiritually, educated and enlightened, healthy Sikh community, without distinctions of caste and creed.