Best Way To Give Parchar To Muslimah's? And Hindni's?

genie

I've come across quite a few muslim girls ripe for conversion since they are only culturally muslim but hate practising the islamic faith. I need idea's how to get them to reject the arab abrahmic cult of islam and embrace sikhi. Also I want to help brahminwad hindu punjabi hindni's leave their stupid superstitious rituals and foolish idol worshiping ways and become sikh women and supporters of Khalistan.

What in your views would be the best strategies to convert these 2 types of women any idea's?

Guest Jacfsing2

I've come across quite a few muslim girls ripe for conversion since they are only culturally muslim but hate practising the islamic faith. I need idea's how to get them to reject the arab abrahmic cult of islam and embrace sikhi. Also I want to help brahminwad hindu punjabi hindni's leave their stupid superstitious rituals and foolish idol worshiping ways and become sikh women and supporters of Khalistan.

What in your views would be the best strategies to convert these 2 types of women any idea's?

If Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji wants them to be Sikhs, he'll make them. Gur-prassad is the only way, (even Jugraj Singh of BasicsOfSikhi admits he can't make people Sikhs, and he happens to be one of the better pracharaks). I also don't agree with your ulterior motives for them to be Sikh, (seems like the way you worded it, you just want them to follow you, not Guru Sahib). Ask them to go to a Gurdwara something, but no compulsion.

Guest Jacfsing2

Why are people responding to this as if genie has suggested luring them into cages with skittles? There is no coercion here, and there is nothing bad about bringing people out from the darkness into the light of Sikhi. I would say the best way to accomplish this would simply be to market Sikhi more actively, as it clearly has several advantages over other faiths - equality of men and women, no casteism, no superstition. However nowadays this isn't enough, because Muslim women are convinced they are equal to their menfolk, and Hindus are adamant that the caste system is not part of their faith. As well as educating these people about Sikhi, it seems we will have to educate them about their own religions too.

These Muslimahs, if they are anything like most Muslims, probably don't know the first thing about Islam. All you have to do is lay bare Islam's hatred and backwardness, and maybe draw attention to Muhammad's impressive list of violent and sexually-deviant hijinks, and if they aren't completely immoral or brainwashed they couldn't fail to be repulsed. For anyone inclined to draw comparisons between this and the Muslims' conversion of our own women, these girls don't leave Sikhi because they fundamentally disagree with its philosophy [they hardly know enough about it to do that]. They become Muslims because they have fetishes for Pakis or want to rebel against their overbearing Punjabi parents.

Hindus will be much trickier. Hinduism is inherently more duplicitous. It's followers show as many faces as those gods of theirs, which is why you have so many Hindu Punjabis who are convinced that they can worship Guru Nanak Dev whilst still observing their anti-Sikh idol-worship and superstition. Years of miscegenation between HPs and very lax Sikhs have ensured that this mindset is well-entrenched. Arguing with them is much more difficult. The Muslims at least have a clearly defined set of principles to attack, these people don't. Any argument with them quickly devolves into an exhausting mental gymnastics.

His wording made it seem like he had some ulterior motive.

Bro when you start topics like this, how do you think it makes us look like especially using words like "ripe for conversion,"? Or saying you want to convert someone because you want them to become supporters of Khalistan. It looks like you want to convert with the intention of revenge.

You see, influencing conversions like that is not part of Sikhi. That is what makes us different than other abrahamic people. & why was this topic only directed exclusively to those females anyways?

You're wrong there but the way genie presented the topic is very wrong as well.