Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

He has only made two mistakes in my opinion. One was when he was young he allowed Matha Teking. But he rectified that mistake when he realised it was against Gurmat. The second mistake he made was to boycott the Sarbat Khalsa in order to appease the missionaries. That gave the heretics a sense of legitimacy in their own minds that "SEE! we're not the only ones who boycotted the Sarbat Khalsa"

We can create a different topic for this but quickly i m not big fan of matha taiking itself hell i am not even fan of glorifying any form or pointer at the expense of loosing main essence teaching as pointer meant to be pointing towards main essence teaching, but with that being said- matha taiking was never against gurmat its always been part and parcel of respect (consistent with gurbani) not worship , if we look at history pre singh sabha period. The whole thing against matha taiking notion came with revisionist singh sabha and with bhausaria came with out with their non sense- kn ee j erk reaction of ban this or ban that- simplistic rules for bunch of sheep and herd mentality.

If this involved a large group of people in the shooting, then there must be many more people who supported the effort in the background. Even the likes of ISIS keep their 'cells' small to avoid detection. If you have as mentioned up to 40 folks involved, then it's very hard to keep an operation like that hidden. Just saying as Indians are rubbish at keeping things quiet. Bhai ranjit must be doing something right (or saying the truth) if he has been targeted for assassination. It has happened to and goes with the territory when you challenge the state or powerful interests .

Whoever tried to assassinate baba ji failed miserably, have no idea on bounce back of dhandrianwale. As they say- almost-assassinated leader/head figure gets so much credibility than regular one. I think baba ji should capitalize on this moment to make a positive difference. I meant he is already well rounded individual to address all aspects in life- social, religious and spiritual. i am thinking in terms of capitalizing on this moment to do wider parchar out of comfort zone in beas hold and other parts in punjab.

I see the Sarbat Khalsa decision as a conscious effort to be one of the good guys on the outside of the group that could possibly be a way to pick off and incarcerate true blues leaving no one outside to continue parchaar and make sure that there was a voice of reason to help against knee-<banned word filter activated> reaction from sangat as he has said that is the main thing that the powers want to stop . In fact the first reaction after the siege was to declare that he was not going to back down and go quiet that he would still do parchaar in fact he would open a parchaar school and do more .

13237635_10153478969697791_4513155245266

13266002_10153478872007791_4454967278331

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/ranjit-singh-dhadrianwale-attack-four-cars-impounded-nine-suspects-rounded-up-sikh-preacher-murder/story-RwjnTvPczpQXIayVeEagSJ.html

_603a9bf8-1cc7-11e6-878c-ac18b651cb15.jp

A day after the attack on Sikh preacher Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, in which one of his followers was killed , police claim to have rounded up nine suspects who are being interrogated for their involvement in the crime.

CCTV footage has helped cops in gaining vital leads about the assailants. Near the ‘chabeel’ where heavily armed assailants opened indiscriminate fire at Dhadrianwale’s vehicle, CCTV cameras were installed. Not only the assailants but also details about the vehicles used have been captured in the CCTV footage. Police have ruled out a terror angle behind this attack.

The post mortem of Bhupinder Singh, who was gunned down in the attack, was conducted in the civil hospital Wednesday morning.

A large number of followers protested at the Samrala chowk, demanding arrest of the killers.

Traffic at the Samrala chowk came to a standstill, causing inconvenience to scores of commuters, as followers opened the door of the ambulance in which the Bhupinder Singh’s body was kept.

Senior police officers assured the protesters that the four cars used in the crime had been impounded and nine suspects had been rounded up. Subsequently, the crowd dispersed.

Cremation of the deceased will take place at Dhakkiwale at noon.

Unidentified gunmen had opened fire at Dhadrianwale’s cavalcade near Ludhiana on Tuesday, leaving his follower dead. The 36-year-old preacher, however, escaped with minor injuries in a well-planned bid to eliminate him.

I haven't seen the background between the recent argument between DDT dhumma unit and Bhai Ranjit but it seems some people have been stirring between them both to fight in public. I've just started to catch up on whats been going on in social media and the videos put out in recent days.

Anyways no matter how many disagreements parchariks have between themselves none have any right to harm the other that would leave the aggressors out of the fold of Sikhism. We dont need those people in the Sikh kaum if its found they claim to be Sikhs.

So whoever carried out the attack knew there is some arguments going on between the 2 groups and decided to create more trouble to add petrol to the flame and that is usually the work of badal sena / brahmin sena / hindu takht and Indian intelligence agents.