Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

Update Complete interview with Baba Dhadrianwale

**MUST WATCH** External Link - ABP Sanjha - Interview with Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale who speaks in detail about the assassination attempt and what happened - He speaks about the plans for the future and discussions on why the nation is divided, the reasons behind the lack of Ekta - There is also NEW information emerging from the investigation that a trained shooter was hired from Mumbai to carry out the assassination - Dhadrianwale says he is not the type who will be silenced from speaking the truth, he says that if he has survived, then it means Guru Maharaj has kept him alive so he can continue to speak the truth...ਰਣਨੀਤੀ ਤਹਿਤ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ ਗਿਆ ਮੇਰੇ 'ਤੇ ਹਮਲਾ- ਰਣਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਢੱਡਰੀਆਂ ਵਾਲੇ

In the states it's enough to try someone as an accessory or a suspect involved by owning a vehicle involved in transporting murderers.

I think they thought they would get away with it.

Sad state of affairs shows this is how all jathedarian is run in Punjab. They get gunde and if you talk smack about their baba you get acid thrown on your face or a rain of bullets like to Baba Dhadrianwala.

I believe Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was shaheed and Baba Thakur Singh Ji said that at the time due to what hardship we were going through or someone misinterpreted but that doesn't mean Baba Dhuma deserves to sit in position that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji did. There was no merit. Most who I have seen in person are staunchly against Baba Dhummas takeover of Taksal and those who supported him have also changed their tone or position in recent years.

Making the shaheedi yaadgar was a political mode to solidify his jathedari and his support on panthic matters means squat when he's in bed with badal and kps gill.

The same badal who had secret meetings with kps gill and badal had said, " tenu ni pata eh s**e shittran ton bina lout ni aune". They started the killing of innocents and surround themselves with people who will bend over for them.

There are differences in Taksal regarding shaheedi but everyone has condemned the attack apart from one person who claims to be the head.

Speak for yourself. You don't know every sensible person.

Many Taksalis believed Baba Thakur Singh when he said Sant Jarnail Singh was still alive. Where is Sant Jarnail Singh after 30 years?

Anyone can quote "many taksalis".

Try something new. If you don't like Baba Harnam Singh, don't, but at least don't degrade your own avastha by making up lies/repeating lies/reposting lies.

So Baba Thakur Singh is a liar now? Your rhetoric is getting old. Defending government agents while blasting Brahm Gyanis seems to be your agenda. I've seen it before on these forums with Harminder Sandhu and now Harnam Dhumma.

Have you ever been to the Manteca Gurdwara? Go there and ask the Taksali Singhs what they think of Dhumma.

So Baba Thakur Singh is a liar now? Your rhetoric is getting old. Defending government agents while blasting Brahm Gyanis seems to be your agenda. I've seen it before on these forums with Harminder Sandhu and now Harnam Dhumma.

Have you ever been to the Manteca Gurdwara? Go there and ask the Taksali Singhs what they think of Dhumma.

Babaji did tell only the truth. But I don't think it's worth arguing the shaheedi matter on this forum. For many years there never have been an agreement on this matter.

Babaji did tell only the truth. But I don't think it's worth arguing the shaheedi matter on this forum. For many years there never have been an agreement on this matter.

I agree that this discussion is not worth getting into. Babaji was a Brahm Gyani and it's a sad site when posters decide to attack Brahm Gyani's and excuse accessories to murder.

Well Sant Ji would be 70 by now...its beyond any logic he'd stay in hiding, or wherever those certain Taksalis think he is. I doubt he left Darbar Sahib to go die of old age in some bunker or kohti in Lahore.

But it seems like Dhumma most likely did have a hand in this. But we dont know if he explicitly gave his vehicle for this attack, perhaps theyre close to him and have had the vehicle for quite some time. Too early to throw accusations.

Well Sant Ji would be 70 by now...its beyond any logic he'd stay in hiding, or wherever those certain Taksalis think he is. I doubt he left Darbar Sahib to go die of old age in some bunker or kohti in Lahore.

But it seems like Dhumma most likely did have a hand in this. But we dont know if he explicitly gave his vehicle for this attack, perhaps theyre close to him and have had the vehicle for quite some time. Too early to throw accusations.

There is the body and there is the soul, guru pyareo.

When Baba Thakur Singh spoke of Sant Jarnail Singh, they were not speaking of him in his bodily form but of his soul. His soul was in Chardikala.

Babaji also stated it was their wish to Waheguru to not leave this planet until Sant Jarnail Singh returned. From this, my interpretation is that Sant Jarnail Singh's aatma was again given human form in 2004.