Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

Singhstation is unreliable news site. They made up a story of dhunda accepting 3 nitnem Banis from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib are written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Such a lie will not be forgotten or forgiven.

Indian express has pointed fingers in the same direction

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/attack-on-dhadrianwale-four-held-fb-war-led-to-murder-bid-2808025/

In the states it's enough to try someone as an accessory or a suspect involved by owning a vehicle involved in transporting murderers.

Fair enough, if they gave their own car with the knowledge it was going to be used for some crime.

I believe Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was shaheed and Baba Thakur Singh Ji said that at the time due to what hardship we were going through or someone misinterpreted but that doesn't mean Baba Dhuma deserves to sit in position that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji did. There was no merit. Most who I have seen in person are staunchly against Baba Dhummas takeover of Taksal and those who supported him have also changed their tone or position in recent years.

Who really did deserve sant Jarnail Singh position? Did Baba Tahkur Singh want this position? I don't think that there was anyone who could have filled this position at all.

I have met a lot of people who are staunchly against Baba Harnam Singh and they say pretty much the same thing, but have no answers when I ask who could have filled Sant Ji's position?

It was silly to suggest that sant ji did not become shaheed in 1984 during defence of darbar sahib.

There was a reason for this at the time.

Note how pro badal thugs attack Baba Dhadrianwala and now there is already fighting on online forum? We have a lot to learn.

It's not accurate at all to claim they are pro-badal. Pro Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma yes.

The best way to stop cult mentality behaviours developing in the Sikh panth is focus energies on gurbani, learning sikh ithihass history and forcus all negative energies towards the non-sikh enemies of Sikhi who have committed real crimes and genocides against us.

The jatha centric cultists are only concerned with other jatha's and what they get up to they dont care about guru's beadhi much as you can see in gurdwara's they ready to commit beadhi themselves by fighting people who dont agree with them. But if a non-sikh comes in armed with assault riffle they will be the first to run away than give shaheedi and protect the sangat. They would be the first to plot and kill a Sikh who he doesnt agree with ideologically and side with the real enemies of Sikhs than being united under 1 nishan sahib and fight the enemy who wants to wipe out sikhi and its population full stop.

So these cultists need to reprogrammed to wake up from their hundred odd jatha's and start to focus on the main goals in the best interests of the kaum and panth.

I agree that Baba Harnam Singh has kmaai and does lot sewa of katha abd larhivaar paath. So criticising him without credible evidence won't be good. Guru Sahib knows all and should leave it to him. Waheguru.

but we have been down the line of 'sant' type characters betraying Khalsa Panth e.g. 'Sant' Longowal so remember Guru Pita ji's bachan that there will be many bhekhi Khalsa in kalyug before things get better. When Guru Nanak Dev ji came kalyug was only about 4550 years in ...so we are at 5000 and some years in.