Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

You're happy with the insult towards Udasi Kirpal then?

No I wasn't but I thought that you guys would have defended Guru ka Ladla Kirpal Das yourselves ...so here goes ...when you start comparing someone who had nazar and thappi of dhan dhan Guru Pita Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj with someone who supports the willful ullangana of SIkh Rehit may you be brought to your senses by Guru Patshah ...rehit bina nahin sikh kahave... whoever follows a bemukh becomes bemukh themselves so use your bibek buddhi and distance yourself from those who court Guru Patshah ji's displeasure

A similiar physique to Udasi Mahant Kirpal then?

What a total non-sequitur. I wasn't insulting all short overweight people, least of all Mahant Kirpal Das. I was insulting Dhumma. Not all short and overweight people look like fantasy dwarves. Harnam Dhumma does. A joke works better when you don't have to explain it.

No I wasn't but I thought that you guys would have defended Guru ka Ladla Kirpal Das yourselves ...

Oh please, I wasn't attacking Mahant Ji and you know it.

I wasn't insulting all short overweight people, I was insulting Dhumma. Not all short and overweight people look like fantasy dwarves. Harnam Dhumma does. A joke works better when you don't have to explain it.

Oh please, I wasn't attacking Mahant Ji and you know it. This isn't the first time you've pretended I've insulted a figure within Sikh history.

bhai sahib I understood but a certain memna doesn't want to let it lie

What a total non-sequitur. I wasn't insulting all short overweight people, least of all Mahant Kirpal Das. I was insulting Dhumma. Not all short and overweight people look like fantasy dwarves. Harnam Dhumma does. A joke works better when you don't have to explain it.

Why? You make fun of Baba Harnam Singh because of his body shape. Why are you insulting because of this, but can say it doesn't aplply to other people who had the same body shape?

A joke workd better if it is actually a joke, and not just a stupid dig at someone.

Oh please, I wasn't attacking Mahant Ji and you know it.

I know, because Mahant Ji didn't figure at all in your mind when you invented this "joke", but as you now know that Mahant Ji was of a similar physique you have to explain yourself.

bhai sahib I understood but a certain memna doesn't want to let it lie

Why should we let insults and lies lie?

Why? You make fun of Baba Harnam Singh because of his body shape. Why are you insulting because of this, but can say it doesn't aplply to other people who had the same body shape?

A joke workd better if it is actually a joke, and not just a stupid dig at someone.

I know, because Mahant Ji didn't figure at all in your mind when you invented this "joke", but as you now know that Mahant Ji was of a similar physique you have to explain yourself.

Why should we let insults and lies lie?

Let me say it again then. His body shape was only one small part of my quip about his looking like a dwarf. If he had a little curved nakh instead of his own, or a less flat face, but was nevertheless fat, he would still not look like a dwarf anymore and I wouldn't have had occasion to make the remark to which you've taken such disproportionate offense. The bit about being fat really was incidental. It's the uncanny conjunction of fat-short-bignosed-flatfaced possessed by Dhumma that I was pointing out. Did Mahant Ji possess all these features too? If not, then bringing him up isn't really relevant.

'Insults and lies'? I can't argue that I haven't been insulting, but I also haven't lied about anything here.

Please provide an extract from a historical granth which authenticates your claim that Mahant Ji was as fat as Harnam Dhumma. Maharaj makes no such claim when he mentions the Udaasi in Sri Dasam Granth.

I think it's great that he realised using Sant as title is bad and changed to Bhai.

that goes for all self styled sants. Guru Sahib didn't even give great Sikhs the title sant, Sikhs like bhai matti das bhai satti dass, they were bhais, Same with the Panj pyaera. Yet so many people go round calling themselves sant these days.

I wouldn't have had occasion to make the remark to which you've taken such disproportionate offense.

It's not disproportionate. You used his body shape as a means of ridicule, now when you are told that there was another SIkh like him, you backtrack and come up with umpteenth excuses. Better not to say anything in the first place.

Please provide an extract from a historical granth which authenticates your claim that Mahant Ji was as fat as Harnam Dhumma. Maharaj makes no such claim when he mentions the Udaasi in Sri Dasam Granth.

Listen to the katha of his story by SJS.