Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

The fact that a trained assassin from Mumbai was involved is enough to imply that police and government were involved

Personally I don't think dhumma would be so stupid to do this knowing that so much cctv is available and vehicle registration plates

This is without a doubt the job of badal whilst using dhumma as bait

It is either captain amrinder singh /congress sena, badal dal and hindustani extremists posing as Sikhs infiltrated taksal who wear bana but are actually delhi/punjab government agents and are sleeper cells ready to do the wishes of their paymaters. Or rogue cult dhera like followers of dhumma who wanted to take out bhai ranjit singh.

And your correct Dhumma is stupid and loathed by most Sikhs worldwide for being a sarkari sant. But yes he not as stupid enough to order a hit on another parachik even he knows that would mean his own death as a backlash. Such things are not allowed in any reiigion especially Sikhi.

This is a deep conspiracy within the anti-sikh Indian establishment and bhai ranjit is correct to find the real mastermind.

Latest Interview

https://youtu.be/ygna6J9XEyk

**MUST WATCH** SIKH CHANNEL SPECIAL INTERVIEW | Murder of Parcharak Bhai Bhupinder Singh | Dhadrianwale Assassination Attempt | 22 May 2016

External Link - Sikh Channel - An important interview with Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa Dhadrianwale discussing; the events that led up to the armed attack which cost the life of a Pacharak, the game that is now being played with the Sikhs using false propaganda and what’s at play by agencies behind the scenes…

Bhai Ranjit Singh Khalsa said he will not allow any person to take advantage of the issue and no party will be allowed to take political mileage from it, the demand is for justice - Shaheed Bhai Bhupinder Singh Ji has been murdered. If it was simply Bhai Ranjit Singh himself who had been shot but had survived, the matter would then have been different and no further action would have been taken, he says. He said he and millions of Sikhs from across the world are hurt because a Parcharak has been killed, leaving behind his young children and family. Bhai Ranjit Singh says, “When the microphone is in front of me, then I favour no one but the truth within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji”. He says with this “bonus” life time it will be truer than ever and he will not be silenced from speaking the truth - he will continue to call a spade a spade.

Parmeshar Dwar will be giving monthly donations to the family of Bhai Bhupinder Singh Ji and covering school fees for the children, but anyone wishing to donate should contact the Shaheed Singh’s family DIRECT and not through any middle person whatsoever.

****Breaking news***

Dhumma takes responsibility of attack on Dhadhrianwale.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/harnam-singh-dhumma-takes-responsibility-attack-bhai-dhadrianwale/

MIstitled - a person from taksal took responsibility not Dhumma he said many have done 'koor parchaar' against himself and taksal but it stands strong...that is not an admission of anything.

Thanks. If he really was not guilty he would have condemned the attack.

he's always looked shifty to me , this is the first time I ever heard his voice and it was not good , my guts tell me he knew but chose to distance himself from the details. This other video I objected to the speakers referal to him with similar title as Sant ji ....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bwtdx_dhadrianwala-attacker-speaks_tv

The singh in the daily motion video

What an <banned word filter activated> for justifying the attack disguised as a chabeel and murder of a fellow singh

It can't get any worse than this for the panth at a time of continuous 40 years of injustice against Sikhs and this pendu mentality <banned word filter activated> promoting infighting with each other further suggesting an attack on one of the greatest parcharilks of the 21st century