Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale And Jatha Attacked

Dhadrianwale has confused Sikh sangat greatly over the last year.

He took a strong leadership role following the Bargari incident but took major steps back before Sarbat Khalsa. He was very defensive in that video regarding allegations that he sold out to the Punjab Government and said in due time it will be revealed who the sell outs were.

I have always felt Dhadrianwale does great parchar and has done great good for the panth but I still don't know why he aligned with the Missionary folks in boycotting the Sarbat Khalsa.

He took a strong leadership role following the Bargari incident but took major steps back before Sarbat Khalsa. He was very defensive in that video regarding allegations that he sold out to the Punjab Government and said in due time it will be revealed who the sell outs were.

I have always felt Dhadrianwale does great parchar and has done great good for the panth but I still don't know why he aligned with the Missionary folks in boycotting the Sarbat Khalsa.

I don't think that's relevant to the topic as far as I know tbh

he did not align with missionaries but was in lockdown by police if you remember ...