Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

And what will Britain do about the Muslims already in Britain?

They have as much right to be here as any other immigrant group (I presume you're referring to the arrivals of the 50's and 60's?). It's the behaviour of some of them as the years go by that's cause for concern.

As Sikhs in the UK we should be concerned not only of what's happening on the streets, but the Islamic influence on British parliament. Our lot are going backwards (are there any Sikh MPs?), whilst they're getting plum government and opposition psts. That surely can't be good for our future.

Guest Jacfsing2

Honkey was the term used for white people particularly during the 70s, the same way the term "cracker" is used today.

So it's about the same negative connotation of the word "N-i-g-g-e-r"?

They have as much right to be here as any other immigrant group (I presume you're referring to the arrivals of the 50's and 60's?). It's the behaviour of some of them as the years go by that's cause for concern.

As Sikhs in the UK we should be concerned not only of what's happening on the streets, but the Islamic influence on British parliament. Our lot are going backwards (are there any Sikh MPs?), whilst they're getting plum government and opposition psts. That surely can't be good for our future.

In all seriousness, it's usually the converts to Islam who show the true colors not those who happened to be born into the faith.

So it's about the same negative connotation of the word "N-i-g-g-e-r"? In all seriousness, it's usually the converts to Islam who show the true colors not those who happened to be born into the faith.

when the white people used the N word the Black races replied to them in their own coin as Honkeys . The one reason I was familiar with is explained like this

is that honky was a nickname black people gave white men (called "johns" or "curb crawlers") who would honk their car horns and wait for prostitutes to come outside in urban areas (such as Harlem and red-light districts) in the early 1910s

about racism of Islam ...they refer to the whole of the african nation as ABDI or slave ...if you see somalis named abdi they will claim that it is to say that they Allahs slaves but they are ignorant of the true nature of the arabs as the arabs have made it that they are superior to all other muslims and only quresh be royalty. Any nonarab is considered trash despite being ummah , so any new converts get a rude awakening after it is too late. Obviously to get in with the superior grade they adapt <Edited> ways as those are 'genuine' islam but as Tarek Fateh says what about the islam which Ali brought to India when he fled the murder of the prophet's family...it is tolerant of others .

I think I'm not imagining it, but since the vote for Leave came through I've noticed the area that I live in (it's been hit by most category of migrant for the past few years) are almost hesitant to venture outside.

Yesterday was a gloriously sunny day, and on such a day they'd be out in droves, loitering around the front of Asian businesses all day, drinking boisterously, or just generally marching up and down the pavements for no discernible reason. But I went out for a few hours yesterday and there was none of that. The few I did see seemed to shuffle past without the usual brazen stares.

It seems this vote may have relayed to them that these whites aren't as toothless as they assumed them to be.

I think I'm not imagining it, but since the vote for Leave came through I've noticed the area that I live in (it's been hit by most category of migrant for the past few years) are almost hesitant to venture outside.

Yesterday was a gloriously sunny day, and on such a day they'd be out in droves, loitering around the front of Asian businesses all day, drinking boisterously, or just generally marching up and down the pavements for no discernible reason. But I went out for a few hours yesterday and there was none of that. The few I did see seemed to shuffle past without the usual brazen stares.

It seems this vote may have relayed to them that these whites aren't as toothless as they assumed them to be.

I noticed this too, the area was different. It was very quiet, compared to the normal hustle and bustle and the European people in the stores were less confident. It's understandable.