Voting In Or Out Of The Eu?

genie

this is what to expect more of if we exit , Gravesend gurdwara trashed last night by 6 youths

https://www.facebook.com/sikh2inspire/?fref=nf

That gurdwara was the old gurdwara in gravesend n no longer in use. Im pretty sure guru jis saroop was no longer in there, but if it is, those goreh shud b smash to pieces.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1061594847244762&id=100001827710234

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154366709962932&id=527267931&set=p.10154366709962932&source=47

That gurdwara was the old gurdwara in gravesend n no longer in use. Im pretty sure guru jis saroop was no longer in there, but if it is, those goreh shud b smash to pieces.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1061594847244762&id=100001827710234

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154366709962932&id=527267931&set=p.10154366709962932&source=47

DOn't matter if they can be bold enough to destroy the old they will try the new , that's like saying it don't matter if they attacked our house because we were moving anyhow ....strange reaction.

DOn't matter if they can be bold enough to destroy the old they will try the new , that's like saying it don't matter if they attacked our house because we were moving anyhow ....strange reaction.

im not sayin that, i hardly condoned it, coz i condemn it. Im jus statin the fact that, this gurdwara is no longer in use, thats all. Vandalism is vandalism.

Can somebody please just list some pros and cons of each voting, In or Out?

It's confusing, don't know who to vote for , and not been well so not been following it properly.

well let's put it this way as sikhs and a minority if we have a human rights issue that this government choose to ignore /perpetuate then we have EU human rights and supreme courts to fall back on else zip .

yes we may avoid immediate forcing of refugees on our shores if we leave but look at the amount of non EU immigrants arriving from muslim countries ,

we may claw back some money from the EU membership fees but then we will have to renegotiate with the EU and probably be put over the barrel and become members of the free movement area like sweden and thus be majorly F'd just to trade

we would not get grants from the EU pot to do major civil engineering projects or scientific research

we would have to pay/apply for visas to the mainland of Europe

TTIP is a reality that would sell out all the humans living in Europe to corporate interests and control , governments i.e. us the people could be sued if we refused to allow a corporation to operate or sell certain products e.g monsanto and Round-up so we would have to directly compensate those S'heads from our taxes reducing monies to be used for our education health etc . The EU countries' population are mounting a major offensive against this secretive deal making and are making headway but if we come out you can be sure the tories and labour would sell us out in a heartbeat because they wouldn't have to wait for anyone else to make the deal.

with this last attack on the gurdwara it has made it clear to me that this government in brexit mode would encourage the racists to go back to methods used back in the bad old days , they would pocket any money coming back and still turn the screws on the poor . They cannot be trusted so with a heavy heart but open eyes I plan to vote in and to protest TTIP , and any other matters that affect our freedoms .

well let's put it this way as sikhs and a minority if we have a human rights issue that this government choose to ignore /perpetuate then we have EU human rights and supreme courts to fall back on else zip .

yes we may avoid immediate forcing of refugees on our shores if we leave but look at the amount of non EU immigrants arriving from muslim countries ,

we may claw back some money from the EU membership fees but then we will have to renegotiate with the EU and probably be put over the barrel and become members of the free movement area like sweden and thus be majorly F'd just to trade

we would not get grants from the EU pot to do major civil engineering projects or scientific research

we would have to pay/apply for visas to the mainland of Europe

TTIP is a reality that would sell out all the humans living in Europe to corporate interests and control , governments i.e. us the people could be sued if we refused to allow a corporation to operate or sell certain products e.g monsanto and Round-up so we would have to directly compensate those S'heads from our taxes reducing monies to be used for our education health etc . The EU countries' population are mounting a major offensive against this secretive deal making and are making headway but if we come out you can be sure the tories and labour would sell us out in a heartbeat because they wouldn't have to wait for anyone else to make the deal.

with this last attack on the gurdwara it has made it clear to me that this government in brexit mode would encourage the racists to go back to methods used back in the bad old days , they would pocket any money coming back and still turn the screws on the poor . They cannot be trusted so with a heavy heart but open eyes I plan to vote in and to protest TTIP , and any other matters that effect our freedoms .

Just remember that the contributions that are put into the EU is part of the monies that are paid out to these "grants".

Also the EU will have to be careful not to impose too many restrictions on the UK because it is a large market for a lot of goods and services.

Also, how can you be sure that brexiting is going to increase racist attacks? A racist will attack regardless of whether UK is in the EU or not.

The fear of the bigwigs in the EU is if UK exits, other countries may follow.

Just remember that the contributions that are put into the EU is part of the monies that are paid out to these "grants".

Also the EU will have to be careful not to impose too many restrictions on the UK because it is a large market for a lot of goods and services.

Also, how can you be sure that brexiting is going to increase racist attacks? A racist will attack regardless of whether UK is in the EU or not.

The fear of the bigwigs in the EU is if UK exits, other countries may follow.

frankly I was illustrating the fact that argument that they distancing themselves from far right polictics is bogus they are relying on the inherent racism of island mentality to force the issue . If the brexiters win, the racists think it is approval of the racist mindset , the financial picture will wobble companies will struggles some closing or relocating and this will be now blamed on Non EU immigrants ...remember nazis etc

frankly I was illustrating the fact that argument that they distancing themselves from far right polictics is bogus they are relying on the inherent racism of island mentality to force the issue . If the brexiters win, the racists think it is approval of the racist mindset , the financial picture will wobble companies will struggles some closing or relocating and this will be now blamed on Non EU immigrants ...remember nazis etc

Companies close operations in the UK and move other countries in the EU as it stands.

An example I know of is Dell who moved to Ireland because they had favourable tax situation and then few years later shifted to Poland because it was cheaper.

I don't see how it will make a big difference.

Companies will always find an opportunity, it's the nature of business.

Some people have genuine concerns and it is not always about racism.

We as Sikhs complain about how Punjab is being swamped by Bhaiyas and Biharis and that Sikhs are becoming a minority, however if a gora says the same thing we call them racist.