Dasam Granth Issue Behind Attack On Dhandriawale ?

nehkeval

Ah well, as it goes with these dramas, they usually die down eventually, and things get back to normal after a while. It is unfortunate for the Singh that lost his life, as well as the sad situation for his widow and children. I hope Bhai Ranjit Singh ensures the children are educated (providing the necessary funds), and they can have a relatively normal life.

I have to add:

I've given up such illusions for the moment. At the very least though, I always thought that our community (at least) has a potential ability to defend itself in some worst case scenario in the diaspora (compared to many other communities). Then you see this. It's just simply petty, gratuitous violence like I would expect over some village land dispute between 2 pendu brothers - not between two preaching groups.

What the....

Bro, have you ever seen the Gundagardi that goes on in the urban centers of Punjab and the rest of India? All this assassination, kill for hire, gang wars. These are all urban traits. The Dundha attack plan with a gang hiding behind a shabeel and the assassin shooting precisely in the head,this has all the characteristics of an urban gang, or something you would see out of a God father movie. So the Pendus in this case are taking on urban gang traits.

Bro, have you ever seen the Gundagardi that goes on in the urban centers of Punjab and the rest of India? All this assassination, kill for hire, gang wars. These are all urban traits. The Dundha attack plan with a gang hiding behind a shabeel and the assassin shooting precisely in the head,this has all the characteristics of an urban gang, or something you would see out of a God father movie. So the Pendus in this case are taking on urban gang traits.

While you do sort of have a point, most of gangs are comprised of village youth operating across Punjabs urban centers. They all head to the cities to make money, cant really go around robbing the village dikaahn that sells toffee crackers etc lol.

Dhumma should go now and the Taksal restored to how it was at Sant Jis time. Dhumma by acting as an Indian/Badal stooge has left the Taksal damaged badly, he may read the Dasam Bhani but he does not act by it.

bingo ! that was the point to tarnish the name of the Taksal in ordinary sikhs' eyes so that they stop listening to Guru Gobind SIngh ji's sikhia for the panth , to weaken Dasam Granth following to give more credit to 'non-violent' parchaariks like Dhunda , Panthpreet etc who will complete the mission to misguide the sangat to abandon true sikhi and Amrit .

Also the point I had made if it looks like a sikh, talks like a sikh but does not act a sikh , is it a sikh? the fact that he knows the rehitnamey intimately and yet does so many actions which make him not just tankaiya but adait tankaiya shows he has no business in the post of mukhi. Besides I think the best thing is to avoid corruption of the mukhi post again, have panj piare appointed from all the groups within DDT and then no one will have an upper hand

bingo ! that was the point to tarnish the name of the Taksal in ordinary sikhs' eyes so that they stop listening to Guru Gobind SIngh ji's sikhia for the panth ,

As a fervent supporter of the Nihangs/Dal Panth would you have called for the dismissal/resignation of Baba Santa Singh over his 1984 role, in that case scenario was being played out at this time?

Not to divert the topic, but I would be interested to know.

Also the point I had made if it looks like a sikh, talks like a sikh but does not act a sikh , is it a sikh? the fact that he knows the rehitnamey intimately and yet does so many actions which make him not just tankaiya but adait tankaiya shows he has no business in the post of mukhi. Besides I think the best thing is to avoid corruption of the mukhi post again, have panj piare appointed from all the groups within DDT and then no one will have an upper hand

These rehtinamas would make all the people on this board tankhaiyas woldnt it? I don't recall Baba Harnam Singh talking bad about anyone since he became head of Taksal, but plenty of people talking bad about him. So maybe his intimate knowledge of the rehitnamas means he has maintained a dignified silence (up to now) and maintained the order as per rehitnama, whilst you, and all the others who vilified him lost your dharam.

As a fervent supporter of the Nihangs/Dal Panth would you have called for the dismissal/resignation of Baba Santa Singh over his 1984 role, in that case scenario was being played out at this time?

Not to divert the topic, but I would be interested to know.

These rehtinamas would make all the people on this board tankhaiyas woldnt it? I don't recall Baba Harnam Singh talking bad about anyone since he became head of Taksal, but plenty of people talking bad about him. So maybe his intimate knowledge of the rehitnamas means he has maintained a dignified silence (up to now) and maintained the order as per rehitnama, whilst you, and all the others who vilified him lost your dharam.

If as he claimed he has given blessing to and finance to the perps then he also implicates himself in the murder of an innocent gursikh thus the adait tankaiya ...I am a sinner never claimed to be other than that , but I have never knowingly gone against Guru ji's bachan to hurt another mai bhai sikh or not . Harnam SIngh is on record doing nindiya of Dhadrianwale . Remember stating the truth is not nindiya but making up stories to tarnish people or harm their good works is .

I wasn't really that political a teenager that was when I was 15 ...I would have hoped Baba ji would have consulted with Sikh jathebandi about how to proceed as then maybe instead building and then destroying and rebuilding would been avoided and we would have better unity by rejecting the GOI intervention and paise and fixed it with golak ourselves in the first place (I believe that is what happened on second rebuild)

If as he claimed he has given blessing to and finance to the perps then he also implicates himself in the murder of an innocent gursikh thus the adait tankaiya ..

Baba Santa was given blessing and finance to rebuild Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Would you also agree then that Baba Ji was also an "adait tankaiya"?

I wasn't really that political a teenager that was when I was 15 ...I would have hoped Baba ji would have consulted with Sikh jathebandi about how to proceed as then maybe instead building and then destroying and rebuilding would been avoided and we would have better unity by rejecting the GOI intervention and paise and fixed it with golak ourselves in the first place (I believe that is what happened on second rebuild)

So, what if you were 15? You weren't around when the rehitnamas were written but know all about them don't you?

I know that you are totally aware of Baba Santa Singh's role in 1984, so spare me the stories of what you would have hoped.

Baba Santa was given blessing and finance to rebuild Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Would you also agree then that Baba Ji was also an "adait tankaiya"?

So, what if you were 15? You weren't around when the rehitnamas were written but know all about them don't you?

I know that you are totally aware of Baba Santa Singh's role in 1984, so spare me the stories of what you would have hoped.

actually at the time I was only 5 years in from amrit and was still focussed on day to day maintenance of nitnem , I would be taken to do sangat at naam programs and rensbhais by my folks , what I knew about 1984 was only the headlines and the pictures of shaheed on Mum and Dad's copies of Sura . Since thean I did my own reading into rehitname etc .

Baba Santa Singh killed a SIngh ? I do not think so but what he did was help rebuild the Akal Takht using Indira's paisa ... This was not following previous precedents set by either his predecessors or other Akali Singhs. No Sikh in history accepted beadbhi and then payment to cover the beadbhi .... basically it said it's fine we can just rebuild it as along as you pay ... did he not think about the 10,000 bodies he climbed over and ignored ? did he not think of the bullet struck on his Guru ji? It seems so lightly taken decision which ultimately weighed heavy on the sangat already torn by the carnage . I do not understand his mind but then if we take it from gurmat puk this dhunia is chalanhar and binasia so does it matter?

No need to mention Santa Singh. He was tankhah and eventually begged for forgiveness from Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib eventually.

Dhuma is in Punjab by support of Indian government on extended visa. What Bhai Ranjit Singh said about him as being a lapdog of Badal and an agent of kps gill is true. They use their connections with these murderers to do kabza on land and GWs in exchange for supporting them.

Dhum admitted to supporting the murder of Bhai Bhupinder Singh. He is tankhah and a ਦੈਂਤ. Dhum made it clear if anyone tries to expose him he will lie and say they spoke against DDT and they will get killed. Such a ridiculous thing. People like that AAP guy called Sant Ji an agent and other words but he replied back with such a great way and never even considered violence let alone attacking someone like a rat the way dhum's chelas did. They are trying their best to do bezti of bana and our precious Damdami Taksal.

Everyone knew about dhumas reality ages ago and some people made excuses for him and sangat kept quiet but this has crossed the line. Sikh Panth now wants to take back honor of Damdami Taksal and throw these dushts in jail.

Few things get me emotional but a clear cut case like this is one of them. Chatanga bro surely you agree with what I mentioned above? There really are no two ways about it.