Dasam Granth Issue Behind Attack On Dhandriawale ?

nehkeval

Thats beside the point, the point here it is dhumma is supporting/glorifying those violent cold blooded murderers/extremist who a) broke serious maryada of chabeel b) killed fellow innocent person , fellow sikh and injured other innocent sikhs in cold blood assassination plot which makes him just as implicit as those who carried the attacks. This is great wake up call for those who attempts to use deadly brute force violence to address non violent situations to step back and think that you are going against key gurmat sidhant- Dhaul Dharam Daya Ka Poot, you would hurt a innocent person, and you will torn whole family apart including small kids and wife, somebody son, sibling, father. husband.

What a complete savagery, what a contrast to see highest chivalry gurmat teaching enshrined directly in gurbani and comparing those teachings with practical emobiment of those teachings in so called some chela sikhs and so called jathedar of today. Unbelievable. Truth, integrity, earnesyt and embodiment of gurbani teaching is real sikhi rest is all maya and tribal- pendu non sense. This isnt urban vs penduness..this is straight Gurmat vs penduness...take your pick, one transforms you to param hans and gives you liberation and other send you back to fake anakh vicious cycle of ego and pride.

Maybe it's a Taksal thing. Same thing happened to people who criticised Sant Jarnail Singh.

I agree with everything you have written. But why associate this assassination attempt which has all the characteristics of an urban gang attack and urban gang rivalry with the Pends? In the Pends when people have disputes they call a panchayat of elders and the sarpanch to solve disputes and if police needs to be involved both parties agree to a razinama. This attack has nothing at all to do with how pends solve their problems. But open up any Indian views paper and see for yourself how calculated urbanites in India with careful planning take down their opponents in property disputes.

Why are you bringing unnecessary confusion here by talking urban rural stuff here.

The simple thing is some bastards did a cowardly attack on a top Sikh leader

and all of us collectively should be asking for justice be done.

Why are you bringing unnecessary confusion here by talking urban rural stuff here.

The simple thing is some bastards did a cowardly attack on a top Sikh leader

and all of us collectively should be asking for justice be done.

Johnny Singh is just trying to desperately defend the rural population by making up these theories that no gang violence originates from the villages and all villagers respectfully go to the panchayat. Grasping for straws lol.

Dapali couldnt even get the story of the hindu shopkeeper right but let's believe everything else this guy has to say. After all he is a close confidante of panthpreet and therefore has a great influence on jvk of london. Maybe you wish to hear dhapali's views on Dasam bani jkv?

People getting menstrual over Baba Harnam Singh sitting with badal or alam on stage but have no qualms about Sant Ranjit Singh sitting with the athiest missionaries?

Dapali couldnt even get the story of the hindu shopkeeper right but let's believe everything else this guy has to say. After all he is a close confidante of panthpreet and therefore has a great influence on jvk of london. Maybe you wish to hear dhapali's views on Dasam bani jkv?

People getting menstrual over Baba Harnam Singh sitting with badal or alam on stage but have no qualms about Sant Ranjit Singh sitting with the athiest missionaries?

I didn't get affected by his speech so much as I have heard from other sources about Sant ji standing for a hindu daughter who was being beaten and harassed for Daaj , the point was the character showed outwardly in actions not just speech ...now everyone talks the talk but how many of our leaders can walk it ? I respect Dhadrianwale as a gursikh who is joining people to Gurbani and helping to lift them out of the hopeless situation that they are in . Is he responsible for this NO it is all Guru ji's kirpa : the day he starts to forget that is the day he will fall from grace . I have never heard this guy speak against Dasam Bani when I do he will be put in the keep a distance list , so far I have noticed him calling a spade a spade in terms of the situation in Punjab so I only know him in terms of social commentary.