Sign in to follow this  
Guest G Singh

Spot Under My Dastar Won't Go Away

Guest G Singh

Hi all,

I am 23 years old, and last September I stopped cutting my hair and and started to wear a Dastar. Around a month ago a spot appeared on my forehead, as I wear my Dastar every day it hasn't healed properly and every time I remove my Dastar the spot looks flattened, red and is very sore to the touch. Over the past 2/3 weeks the spot as appeared to heal, then another one appeared alongside it and it has become uncomfortable during the day and very painful. I have used various spot ointments, bio-oil, sudocrem etc to try and help it heal and now put a plaster on over it prior to tying my dastar, but it hasn't gone away.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any recommendations how I can proceed?

Kind regards

G

Hi all,

I am 23 years old, and last September I stopped cutting my hair and and started to wear a Dastar. Around a month ago a spot appeared on my forehead, as I wear my Dastar every day it hasn't healed properly and every time I remove my Dastar the spot looks flattened, red and is very sore to the touch. Over the past 2/3 weeks the spot as appeared to heal, then another one appeared alongside it and it has become uncomfortable during the day and very painful. I have used various spot ointments, bio-oil, sudocrem etc to try and help it heal and now put a plaster on over it prior to tying my dastar, but it hasn't gone away.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? Any recommendations how I can proceed?

Kind regards

G

bro , try getting a tube of calendula cream nelsons/boots are good brands , the calendula will help the skin to seal itself faster however if it keeps getting infected , get some tea tree oil cream and try that first , buy some calendula 30c homeopathic remedy from boots you can take a pill a day to work on it from your inside for a couple of days.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Is it a pressure point under your dastaar where a lot of cloth is coming together and you are tying your dastaar with a lot of pressure on the area? Try to spread out the cloth and not put so much pressure on one spot. Alternatively, if you have to place that much pressure, make sure you tie a gol smaller dastaar under it (a couple of rounds around your head) so it cushions that area from damage.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• urban art/ graffiti   UK    
    • Demographic replacement. Another long-term Indian ploy. Create an environment for Sikhs where they can't excel, forcing them to leave their lands, while simultaneously shipping in a workforce who'll take up the slack and occupy the roles vacated by the native population. Eventually, push will come to shove when the migrant population reaches a critical mass and they begin demanding more and more concessions and rights, and then you'll see "riots" when the reality finally dawns on Sikhs, by which time it will be too late. In the interests of fairness, Sikhs don't make it easy on themselves. The fact that they can't see what I've described above as something that will play out over the course of decades, is an unfortunate indictment on their intelligence. Nipping something in the bud before it has a chance to sprout is infinitely preferable to arresting an inevitability that cannot be reversed. 
    • Punjab has become an attractive state for migration especially given that unlike in other states there is no opposition to these migrants settling and buying land in Punjab. Below are the figures for the places of birth of people resident in Punjab during the 2011 census. On rough figures 89% of the people of Punjab are born in the state. Of those born in states like Delhi, UP and Bihar many thousands of these may be Sikh migrants who left these states after 1984 genocide. But the places of birth do to tell the full picture because the migrant labourers now have their families with them so many tens of thousands of their children are born in Punjab so they are included in the born within state of enumeration.  From the figures below it is likely that at least 15% of the total population of Punjab is made up of migrants  State - PUNJAB    Total Population    27,743,338 State - PUNJAB    Born within India    27,421,360 State - PUNJAB    Within the state of enumeration    24,860,023 State - PUNJAB    Born in the place of enumeration    14,246,114 State - PUNJAB    Born elsewhere in the district of enumeration    6,589,734 State - PUNJAB    Born in other districts of the state    4,024,175 State - PUNJAB    States in India beyond the state of enumeration    2,561,337 State - PUNJAB    Jammu & Kashmir    65,886 State - PUNJAB    Himachal Pradesh    229,077 State - PUNJAB    Punjab    0 State - PUNJAB    Chandigarh    121,402 State - PUNJAB    Uttarakhand    62,588 State - PUNJAB    Haryana    552,369 State - PUNJAB    NCT of Delhi    43,481 State - PUNJAB    Rajasthan    205,259 State - PUNJAB    Uttar Pradesh    693,328 State - PUNJAB    Bihar    375,507 State - PUNJAB    Sikkim    216 State - PUNJAB    Arunachal Pradesh    319 State - PUNJAB    Nagaland    454 State - PUNJAB    Manipur    864 State - PUNJAB    Mizoram    290 State - PUNJAB    Tripura    399 State - PUNJAB    Meghalaya    442 State - PUNJAB    Assam    11,441 State - PUNJAB    West Bengal    50,550 State - PUNJAB    Jharkhand    21,685 State - PUNJAB    Odisha    13,203 State - PUNJAB    Chhattisgarh    8,636 State - PUNJAB    Madhya Pradesh    34,892 State - PUNJAB    Gujarat    8,726 State - PUNJAB    Daman & Diu    5 State - PUNJAB    Dadra & Nagar Haveli    5 State - PUNJAB    Maharashtra    33,142 State - PUNJAB    Andhra Pradesh    8,184 State - PUNJAB    Karnataka    4,477 State - PUNJAB    Goa    316 State - PUNJAB    Lakshadweep    164 State - PUNJAB    Kerala    7,296 State - PUNJAB    Tamil Nadu    6,242 State - PUNJAB    Puducherry    259 State - PUNJAB    Andaman & Nicobar Islands    233 State - PUNJAB    Born Outside India    320,751 State - PUNJAB    Countries in Asia beyond India    303,759 State - PUNJAB    Afganistan    102 State - PUNJAB    Bangladesh    589 State - PUNJAB    Bhutan    42 State - PUNJAB    China    306 State - PUNJAB    Indonesia    129 State - PUNJAB    Iran    44 State - PUNJAB    Iraq    21 State - PUNJAB    Japan    14 State - PUNJAB    Kuwait    137 State - PUNJAB    Malaysia    553 State - PUNJAB    Maldives    0 State - PUNJAB    Mayanmar    870 State - PUNJAB    Nepal    30,227 State - PUNJAB    Pakistan    264,711 State - PUNJAB    Saudi Arabia    29 State - PUNJAB    Singapore    424 State - PUNJAB    Sri Lanka    72 State - PUNJAB    Turkey    2 State - PUNJAB    United Arab Emirates    515 State - PUNJAB    Kazakstan    1 State - PUNJAB    Vietnam    4 State - PUNJAB    Elsewhere    4,967 State - PUNJAB    Countries in Europe    3,340 State - PUNJAB    France    16 State - PUNJAB    Germany    208 State - PUNJAB    Portugal    13 State - PUNJAB    UK    617 State - PUNJAB    Elsewhere    2,486 State - PUNJAB    Countries in Africa    2,522 State - PUNJAB    Kenya    116 State - PUNJAB    Mauritius    9 State - PUNJAB    Nigeria    8 State - PUNJAB    Uganda    12 State - PUNJAB    Zambia    3 State - PUNJAB    Elsewhere    2,374 State - PUNJAB    Countries in the Americas    8,491 State - PUNJAB    Canada    1,261 State - PUNJAB    U.S.A.    834 State - PUNJAB    Elsewhere    6,396 State - PUNJAB    Countries in Oceania    2,639 State - PUNJAB    Australia    593 State - PUNJAB    Fiji    12 State - PUNJAB    Elsewhere    2,034 State - PUNJAB    Unclassifiable    1,227  
    • Not good for Sikhs in Britain. I've been watching this development for a few years now, and it could prove to be a problem for us. Hindu background ministers and politicians in influential positions in the Conservatives, while Labour are obviously the Islamic port of call for SE Asian politicians. We've got that one turbanned pondhu in Labour who was tasked with selling the free broadband policy during the last election. Plus, I always laugh at these "memes" created by Indians wanting to claim the glory and hard work of others as a solely Indian feat for Mother India. Clowns.

Important Information

Terms of Use