Why Dhumma Is Not Jathedar Of Damdami Taksal

Also, here's another :

2 very conflicting views.

I wish you had dug a little deeper. I didn't dig deep at all and found the video of Baba Ram Singh saying, let ants take over my body if I ever say I am the 15th Jathedar of Taksal. Baba Ram Singh even says let the media outlet come tomorrow and I will announce, I am not the 15th Jathedar of Taksal. The video you present of Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji signing a letter shows, Baba Ram Singh is not the Jathedar and was not given the seat of Taksal by Baba ji. Also the second video you present of Baba Ram Singh interview takes place after Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji leaves this earth and he can say whatever he wants after the fact. Same goes for Dhumma. Both are crooks in the matter of trying to steal the seat of the 15th Jathedar of Taksal. Conflicting views only occur if you take the word of Baba Ram Singh over the word of Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji.

http://www.sikh24.com/2016/06/02/baba-dhummas-uk-supporters-give-threat-more-chabeels-to-come/#.V1EquKSDTqA

Why is the Dhumma clan all of a sudden challenging Sikhs now? I can think with my pride and challenge this self styled sect back. Yet this is not about who has a bigger army or heart. Dhumma has been criticized countless times by parcharaks, media and Sikhs in general since he claimed to be the next Jathedar of Taksal. Never did he or any of his clan members fire a round or say anything in the criticizers direction. What is prompting him to give such orders now? Who is giving him the orders? What is his end objective since he went against Damdami Taksal and self-appointed himself. Why is RSS challenging Sikhs to fights and then not showing up but Sikhs get arrested? Dhadrianwale is a pond in a chess match. When a smaller guy challenges a bigger guy, who will beat his face into the ground it is most likely a set up. The corrupted and gullible members of Taksal are repeating throughout the Sikh networks....Dhadrianwale bad mouth Taksal. This never happened but this one lie is the game changer. If the Sikh sangat believes it, the fight against corruption in the Khalsa Panth moves a hundred steps back. Dhumma is aligned with Badal because Dhumma can politically stay in power without being challenged. But this favor comes with a price. Badal does not help anyone out for free. Elections are coming up and Badal has lost a lot of votes. Badal's chance of winning is not looking good. Dhumma in this respect has no choice but to help his corrupted business partner.

Creating a rift in the Khalsa Panth will only help Badal gain votes and the Dhumma clan has already started this rift. We as a group can play into it or be smart about it and let them speak their hollow words where we spread the truth. Dhadrianwale did not insult Taksal in any fashion and actually encouraged Sikhs to look at the root of Taksal as the best example to follow. Where was these threats when Guru Sahib was disrespected countless times. If Sant ji was here, heads would be on spikes.

Also to the Sikhs who have mass respect for Taksal. Don't be disheartened by Taksal preachers supporting Dhumma. Believe in the true Jathedars because Akal Purakh worked through them to spread Gurmat. These Jathedars live with us today through the divine teachings they gave us. They can't be erased from our memories and they are our support.

Dittea vaj nhi rehna dharam sir dittea vaj nhi rehna

Wjkk wjkf

One thing that doesnt help is when the jathe preach different forms of Sikhi. I have no hate,but i have seen with my own eyes that Baba Ranjit Singh has declared there is no Dharamraj. When such a popular parcharak sides with missionaries, he only goes against the oldest institutions of the sikh panth.

Bhul chuk maf karo ji

A manmukh