Singh In Gay Night Club

I guess the crux of the matter centres around why he is doing this.

He seems to be attention seeking?

Is it some cry for help for some issue he is having?

Going from pub landlord to this isn't a common trajectory.

Why clubs too?

I thought it was attention seeking at first, but my friend thinks he's tryin to be a baba, but he seems to be happy and enjoy the company of a diversity of people. I think he it could be a mix of feeling lonely, and that he lost his self respect at some point in his life, whether in business or personal, and it could be seen as a mental health problem, from the way he goes OTT in his presentation. It's like he's putting on a show, more like an entertainer, to be noticed.

"Why clubs too?"

Maybe he misses the pub environment, which he was so used to as daily routine.

The last thing I remember about his pub a few years ago was a shooting, then two crews met up and had a fight in the carpark a few days later, and at least one of them (maybe two?) died from stab wounds. These are unsolved murders.

That might have caused the landlord to go to cloud cuckoo land. I know the pigs would have been all over him, and God knows what the perpetrators might have said to him?

It might have sent him bonkers?

Guest Jacfsing2

Don't think having balls on a Dumalla equals going out clubbing lol, personally speaking iv seen Sikhs with Nike logos on their Phugs so to speak, its weird. But then agsin more evidence could unearth and point to something else so ill keep my mind open.

The thing was he is pretending to be a Nihang, (who only wears blue), and at this gay fan club he's wearing green and some red, (two colors from what I know of certain Amritdhari Sikhs would never wear and never a Nihang). He's not just cosplaying, he's cosplaying as specifically a gay Singh at a Gay Night Club, (it would still be bad if he was at a straight night club as well).

The thing was he is pretending to be a Nihang, (who only wears blue), and at this gay fan club he's wearing green and some red, (two colors from what I know of certain Amritdhari Sikhs would never wear and never a Nihang). He's not just cosplaying, he's cosplaying as specifically a gay Singh at a Gay Night Club, (it would still be bad if he was at a straight night club as well).

I don't think he's pretending to be a Nihang, but pretending to be a character that he's trying to mix as a Sikh and "love for all" attitude.

It started off with him appreciating all colours and nature etc, but he's gone to another level now with all the decorations.

It's probably still not enough, looks like he's got some sort of Ocd issues going on with colourful decorations. He's doing his own thing and not representing anything, just so happens he wears a turban. Last time I looked on his FB, I haven't seen any Gurbani on it, so he's kind of mixing everthing up in my opinion, probably makes him feel better.

God knows what's he's trying to get across, but may Waheguru help him if it is a mental issue.

Guest Jacfsing2

I don't think he's pretending to be a Nihang, but pretending to be a character that he's trying to mix as a Sikh and "love for all" attitude.

It started off with him appreciating all colours and nature etc, but he's gone to another level now with all the decorations.

It's probably still not enough, looks like he's got some sort of Ocd issues going on with colourful decorations. He's doing his own thing and not representing anything, just so happens he wears a turban. Last time I looked on his FB, I haven't seen any Gurbani on it, so he's kind of mixing everthing up in my opinion, probably makes him feel better.

God knows what's he's trying to get across, but may Waheguru help him if it is a mental issue.

Being a real Sikh and loving all are basically interconnected in the true Gurmat, you can appreciate nature and colors in Gurmat, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Har Rai Ji had his own environmental thing, (all the Gurus believed in the same things). Vaheguru hopefully help him from, being lost, if it's a mental issue, I wish for the best of his mental health.

I'm feeling sorry for him a bit now, seen a video of his where he's singing "I love joo, love joo", with a dholki player in Leicester Square and the people videoing it are laughing n saying Asian invasion, and wondering why he's singing that.

I think hes getting happy, by people talking to him and taking pics with him, that's why he dresses like that, otherwise he won't get noticed.

Being a real Sikh and loving all are basically interconnected in the true Gurmat, you can appreciate nature and colors in Gurmat, Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Har Rai Ji had his own environmental thing, (all the Gurus believed in the same things). Vaheguru hopefully help him from, being lost, if it's a mental issue, I wish for the best of his mental health.

Hanji, but he seems to be enjoying the lime light too.