sabko meet ham apna keena hum sabna ke saajan ||

I am yet to hear more a more beautiful rendition of guru's bani - and they are these kirtanis are offspring of yogi sikhs ,

whole point of our beautiful spiritual path called Sikhi is to look beyond mind created petty hate (on this forum I have seen venom against radha swamis/missionaries/3ho etc)

Remember how Guru Amardas treated Datu when he kicked guru sahib ? Or how Guru Tegh Bahadur reacted to DhirMal's followers making an attempt on his life ?

Also when a person does something evil he is still doing it in hukam - Lekhai bolan bolna , lekhai khana khau

If you agree, reply to this thread with Guru's fateh avowing that you will make a conscious effort to overcome ego fueled us vs them hate and spite .

Guest Jacfsing2

sabko meet ham apna keena hum sabna ke saajan ||

I am yet to hear more a more beautiful rendition of guru's bani - and they are these kirtanis are offspring of yogi sikhs ,

whole point of our beautiful spiritual path called Sikhi is to look beyond mind created petty hate (on this forum I have seen venom against radha swamis/missionaries/3ho etc)

Remember how Guru Amardas treated Datu when he kicked guru sahib ? Or how Guru Tegh Bahadur reacted to DhirMal's followers making an attempt on his life ?

Also when a person does something evil he is still doing it in hukam - Lekhai bolan bolna , lekhai khana khau

If you agree, reply to this thread with Guru's fateh avowing that you will make a conscious effort to overcome ego fueled us vs them hate and spite .

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh. I can totally see that you are lost in why 3HO and other pakhands are just fake. It doesn't matter how great they sing kirtan, if they don't have any respect for many other Sikhs; (I'm not talking about Chardi Kala Jatha or 3HO in particular, just in general). Also many of the groups you mentioned are not hated for what the people are, but rather what their elites promote. (The reason they were allowed to wear a dumalla while doing kirtan at Harmandir Sahib will show you how reverse racist the elites of the SGPC missionaries are, when they don't allow a Singh of brown skin to do kirtan in a dumalla). Also, we are not the Guru, when someone does beadbi, we must never tolerate it, in 1978 13 Singhs of the Khalsa became Shaheed because they couldn't tolerate beadbi to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. That line about evil is in hukam was the worst reason for evil to beat the Khalsa ever! For starters, the Khalsa always acts in Hukam of the Guru, the Guru's Hukam is Vaheguru's Hukam as they both have no difference, and he recommended to the Khalsa to defend the people, (there is a difference between protecting people around you and going around protecting people). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, have I ever spread hate to you or has the Sangat spread hate to you?

I know for sure they would not pass the standards for doing kirtan that they set for Harmandir Sahib , I doubt they have 100 Shabads kant and the amount of Raag vidya that they use to prevent bibian from doing kirtan . I mean they had a female 3HO sikh doing kirtan a while back and her uccharan of shabad was not 100%...let alone anything else

Bro jacfsingh singhs of this jatha have been practising gurmat sangeet from 2 am to late morning for many years - they have taught many new students as well.

(by the way this shabad is very apt for this thread- if only it can dawn upon you and other hateful hearts)

Moreover they have been doing kirtan without making it into a profession (unlike our ragis , they put in so much hard work out of sheer love), and to make things more hard they didn't know any punjabi till the age of 18

Besides spreading venom on internet , what is your 'contribution' to sikhi, how many hours of sleep have you chosen to let go for your guru, have you taken the time to study guru granth sahib in depth

I am not saying the above in a hateful , ego fight kind of a way , coz that would belittle my own spiritual progress, I want you to wake up and become nirvair to the marrow of your bones.

Guest Jacfsing2

Bro jacfsingh singhs of this jatha have been practising gurmat sangeet from 2 am to late morning for many years - they have taught many new students as well.

(by the way this shabad is very apt for this thread- if only it can dawn upon you and other hateful hearts)

Moreover they have been doing kirtan without making it into a profession (unlike our ragis , they put in so much hard work out of sheer love), and to make things more hard they didn't know any punjabi till the age of 18

Besides spreading venom on internet , what is your 'contribution' to sikhi, how many hours of sleep have you chosen to let go for your guru, have you taken the time to study guru granth sahib in depth

I am not saying the above in a hateful , ego fight kind of a way , coz that would belittle my own spiritual progress, I want you to wake up and become nirvair to the marrow of your bones.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, you never answered my question, when have I spread hate to you, or the Sangat spreading hate towards you? They like showing off their kirtan is what your trying to tell me? Are you saying I don't love the Satguru, (whose name is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji) I actually don't try to spread venom on the internet, I try to spread love of the Guru on the internet, (I don't like bragging about anything without admiring the grace of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, but he's blessed me with the ability to create a small blog, where hopefully Guru Sahib can bless me with helping others on Sikh topics: http://gurukisikhi.weebly.com/) I'm not going to publicly state the answer to your question, as any such answer would be me doing Pakhand to my first comment. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Brother this is good but that doesn't mean that they have done any less than indic Sikhs or any others ...who teach gurmat sangeet to the younger generation I mean just have to look at the immense sewa of Baru Sahib and Jawaddi Kalan Taksal and their vidhartis are actually doing Tanti Saaz gurmat sangeet (Guru bakshia) instead of just harmonium (imported imposter- no Siri Raag possible). We are all the same but they are given access where others of greater ability have to wait weeks sometimes for the opportunity to do the sewa ...

Lets also not forget Akali Guru Gobind Singh Jis reaction to the masands who were stealing from the gurdwara and spreading pakhandi teachings.

Your path of acceptance will only lead to skewed and corrupt education.