Why Didn't "low-caste" People In India Become Sikh?

Guest Jacfsing2

I hear you Paji but anybody that is casteist cannot be Sikh by definition and we need to declare a Dharam Yudh on such types. It is simply not acceptable for so-called Sikhs (fake ones) to infect our Qaum with cancerous Hindu and Muslim ideology like the wretched caste system (or racism).

Those two pejorative terms are the exact words the Muslims use about our (Sikh) Qaum. They perceive us Sikhs as a "chuhre-chamaarah di Qaum" because Shaheed Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji were the bravest of the brave in the eyes of the Sikh Qaum. Yet to the Muslim slavemasters they describe Bhai Jaita Ji (Shaheed Bhai Jiwan Singh Ji) as a "Bihari Chuhra" according to the notion of purity of lineage among white-skinned Muslims like the Slavemaster Pedophile Muhammad.

Similarly the Muslim Qazi's and Aurangzeb were dumbfounded that Shaheed Bhai Sangat Ji led the Sikh Fauj at Guru Sahib's behest and the Muslims scoffed that the Sikh Fauj was being led by an *erstwhile* Chamar in the Muslim eyes.

We Sikhs bow down daily before the Shabad Guru and shloks of Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj.

We as Sikhs are the *only* true haqdaar who can rightfully claim to be Ravidassia as Sikhi is based upon the anti-casteist and Gurmat philosophy of Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj as the pro-Hindutva and casteist Dera Ballan apartheid franchise is not some new religion that has arisen organically but is a Congress and Hindutva RAW-sponsored creation designed to convert one of the biggest demographic components of the Sikh Panth (Sikhs of Ravidasi heritage) into tomorrow's "Hindu Chamar votebank".

What Nehru realised was that if all those (currently) 60million strong of leatherworking ancestry came to realise that the Sikh Fauj was led by a Gurmukh like Shaheed Bhai Sangat Singh Ji and that all Sikhs bow down daily to the greatness of someone (*our* Shabad Guru - Dhan Dhan Baba Ravidas Ji Maharaj) that the Hindu's and Muslims openly despise as a Chamar then a Sikh population that would QUADRUPLE what it was then (and now) would be a massive threat to his pathetic rule that the racist British Empire deliberately gifted him (and Jinnah) with.

Hence the recent state-sponsored proliferation of this apartheid franchise (Dera Ballan). If we do not eradicate and expel casteists from our midst and focus on our Mazhabi Sikh and Ravidasi Sikh brothers upliftment in this decade then it is likely to be the case that Sikhs will be a minority (like we already are in Doaba) in even Majha and Malwa by the 2031 census (which would have been unthinkable 75years ago).

image.jpeg.48616b072ce8ba002e5ef15b24bc2653.jpeg

I think most Sikhs have lost the plot. Most of the questions on this fourm cannot provide convincing answers. Why don't we have a inteliigent group of Scholars in our panth on these webpages for us. The loads of parcharaks from India collect $'s  year after year and sangat is still confused. 

13 hours ago, scali said:

I think most Sikhs have lost the plot. Most of the questions on this fourm cannot provide convincing answers. Why don't we have a inteliigent group of Scholars in our panth on these webpages for us. The loads of parcharaks from India collect $'s  year after year and sangat is still confused. 

Do you think that these people would be able to comprehend issues faced by diverse diaspora sangat and then give solutions for them?  

9 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Why do people easily convert to Islam and christianity? Not because they make alot of sense but these two religions can provide security and a sense of belonging to new converts given they have so many countries. Sikh converts are mostly on their own. It's hard and it feels lonely even for me as a Punjabi, the journey feels pretty lonely. So just think about people who are new to sikhi and how they feel.

Good analysis. The problem for us is that even relative to our size, we have funds available that could be used to grow Sikhi IF it was spent by extremely clued-up, smart, long-sighted leadership. Instead it's squandered and spent on typical desi stuff. When the hub or decision-making base of the religion is located where it is, you will not get anything approaching visionary leadership that falls within all acceptable parameters of rehat, etc. The youth that should be coming forward to join the ranks in order to propel things forward want to flee to North America and become consoomers, and then bequeath this consoomer mentality to their low-IQ offspring.

On 5/9/2022 at 5:07 PM, proudkaur21 said:

Sikh converts are mostly on their own. It's hard and it feels lonely even for me as a Punjabi, the journey feels pretty lonely. So just think about people who are new to sikhi and how they feel.

Just to relate it to the OP:

People should also think about how certain existing members of the panth, who've been systemically treated appallingly for generations must feel. They'll feel this isolation tenfold. And it'll be their own people (who they should be able to rely on for acceptance and humanity) that are the source of it. And if anyone here is struggling to grasp this, you're probably some type of sociopath who can't process feelings like a normal human.  

3 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Why do people easily convert to Islam and christianity? Not because they make alot of sense but these two religions can provide security and a sense of belonging to new converts given they have so many countries. Sikh converts are mostly on their own. It's hard and it feels lonely even for me as a Punjabi, the journey feels pretty lonely. So just think about people who are new to sikhi and how they feel.

A terrible, virtually non-existent support system for normal religious folks (NOT weird jatha groupies) + the vast majority of the followers belonging to an ethnicity that seems to delight or relish any bad luck or hard times for their own = a very bleak future.

From experience, the more you believe and try to understand, the more you will suffer. If you treat the entire thing like the Church of England thing of God only existing on a Sunday, lol, you'll be better off because you've discarded all demands and expectations. Sincerity breeds unrest; ambivalence begets contented ignorance.

I'll repeat myself: Bhai Jagraj Singh's premature passing was a huge blow for Western Sikhs. He was EXACTLY what people were looking for.