What Happen To Bhai Balbir Singh

I was listening to Bhai Balbir Singh's kirtan and started to think, what happened to him. I know that he stopped cause he bowed down to Ashutosh and got banned but he kinda still is a important person in the Sikh Panth because of the kirtan he did (Raag) and the amount he did( close to 70-80 years). Also if he has stopped doing kirtan, is the tradition of his family doing kirtan still being carried on by Bhai Balbir Singh's son(s).

I thought he got called to Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. Hopefully he did peshi, but his contribution to Gurmat Sangeet is without question.

Yaa I hope too but its been a long time now so I think he might have stopped becuase of healith issues ( thats what my ustad ji said lol) But I want to know if his son does kirtan now if Bhai Balbir Singh Stopped. I also know that Bhai Nirmal Singh Batala ( the guy who used to sit behind with a swarmadel) does kirtan Independently now but I don't if he is his son or not.

https://www.sikh24.com/2016/06/08/sikhs-approach-sk-jathedars-regarding-virginia-amrit-sanchar-giani-gurbachan-singh-excommunicates-granthi-and-associates/#.V1rHxBQrK3c

So this happened ( read the end parts). I'm so happy Bhai Balbir Singh's Lifetime Punishment is gone but I don't know if we should agree to this hukam becuase its Giani Gurbachan Singh's ( and he isn't the Akal Takht Jathedar Any more). I just know that Bhai Balbir Singh might be coming back after a long time. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I love listening to him. His sons are defo following in his footsteps as far as I know. He stopped doing Kirtan because I heard him say in one of the you tubes he is old now.

Who is his son. I know that Bhai Sarabjeet Singh's sathi is his son. And can you give a link of that video you are talking about