Guest Taksali
On 9/2/2017 at 4:20 PM, ms514 said:

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Find evidence in history that shows that when the Gurgaddi was transferred, parkash of Dasam Granth Sahib was also done and coconut and 5 paise were placed in front of Dasam Granth Sahib and/or Sarbloh Granth Sahib (same ceremony that was conducted to transfer Guruship from 1st to 10th Patshahi).  That might do it in a convincing manner.

Baba Thakur Singh Ji said that is exactly what happened 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Best to read some actual history sometimes instead of propaganda.

So who appeared Dasam Granth?

Provide reference of the historical source that says Nihangs speared & removed Sri Dasam Granth from Akal Takhat?

Your anti Dasam granth views are starting to reveal themselves which is not surprising.... you lack basic level of intellect... there's no chance you will ever understand Dasam Granth Bani.... the total bakwas that you wrote about Kalki Avtar Bani on another thread shows how far off the mark you are

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Your anti Dasam granth views are starting to reveal themselves which is not surprising.... you lack basic level of intellect... there's no chance you will ever understand Dasam Granth Bani.... the total bakwas that you wrote about Kalki Avtar Bani on another thread shows how far off the mark you are

Where have I claimed to be Anti-Dasam Granth?

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Provide reference of the historical source that says Nihangs speared & removed Sri Dasam Granth from Akal Takhat?

Also since you are retarded by very nature, I highly doubt that even if I showed you the direct reference, you'd probably continue your buffoonery like you've always done on this site.

29 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Also since you are retarded by very nature, I highly doubt that even if I showed you the direct reference, you'd probably continue your buffoonery like you've always done on this site.

Provide the source & reference. Several other people on this thread have disagreed with you & said the same as what I have said... stop looking for excuses & provide the source that says it was Nihangs who speared & threw Sri Dasam Granth Sahib out of Akal takhat... your the only one on this thread making that claim so back it up

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, Mahakaal96 said:

Provide the source & reference. Several other people on this thread have disagreed with you & said the same as what I have said... stop looking for excuses & provide the source that says it was Nihangs who speared & threw Sri Dasam Granth Sahib out of Akal takhat... your the only one on this thread making that claim so back it up

Read any history book from the Singh Sabha Movement, and you will see that Dasam Granth was speared. What part of that are you trying to argue against? Where does it say that it was someone from the Singh Sabha Movement? Read any text, same information will defend the claim that the Nihangs did it. (Other than Babbar Akalis, most Singh Sabha people didn't have many Shastars other than a kirpan). Think logically for once in your life.

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Read any history book from the Singh Sabha Movement, and you will see that Dasam Granth was speared. What part of that are you trying to argue against? Where does it say that it was someone from the Singh Sabha Movement? Read any text, same information will defend the claim that the Nihangs did it. (Other than Babbar Akalis, most Singh Sabha people didn't have many Shastars other than a kirpan). Think logically for once in your life.

Why would the Nihangs spear their own Granth. They're the only sikhs who do Prakash of Dasam Granth and have kept the tradition alive. 

Guest Jacfsing2
Just now, Kira said:

Why would the Nihangs spear their own Granth. They're the only sikhs who do Prakash of Dasam Granth and have kept the tradition alive. 

In the past every Gurdwara had Prakash of Dasam Granth, it was only after they caused this incident that things changed.

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

In the past every Gurdwara had Prakash of Dasam Granth, it was only after they caused this incident that things changed.

That doesn't answer my question. If anything it raises more questions, If the Nihangs made sure every Gurudwara kept prakash of Dasam Granth then when the Singh Sabha took over they obviously stopped it. But the Nihangs kept it going, in other words the people who have more love for it are the Nihangs, so again why would they spear their father's treasure.

28 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I had a slight suspicion that you were retarted but I am convinced that you are now! Your saying the Nihangs speared their own granth, said it was full of filth, threw it out of a window but then took it with them & then continued to do Prakash of Dasam Granth until this day at all their gurdwaras & chaunis??!!

waa vi waa.... these are the type of people we need in our panth.... intellect like this the panth will definitely flourish (face palm)