Sri Sri Ravishankar--- A Fraud Saint!

So your best answer is saying Daas has Haumai? Again it is only you who is misinterpreting Gurbani; and using it to insult others including Daas; for what praising Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji? Anyone who praises Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji immediately is blessed; and you are trying to constantly bring others down with you. If you wish to do Nindak of Daas; do so, but Daas will not tolerate any Nindak of the Guru; which you have been doing with your constant misinterpretations of Gurbani to further promote your Manmat propaganda. "

गउड़ी ॥
Ga▫oṛī.
Gauree:
निंदउ निंदउ मो कउ लोगु निंदउ ॥
Ninḏa▫o ninḏa▫o mo ka▫o log ninḏa▫o.
Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.
निंदा जन कउ खरी पिआरी ॥
Ninḏā jan ka▫o kẖarī pi▫ārī.
Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.
निंदा बापु निंदा महतारी ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Ninḏā bāp ninḏā mėhṯārī. ||1|| rahā▫o.
Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||
निंदा होइ त बैकुंठि जाईऐ ॥
Ninḏā ho▫e ṯa baikunṯẖ jā▫ī▫ai.
If I am slandered, I go to heaven;
नामु पदारथु मनहि बसाईऐ ॥
Nām paḏārath manėh basā▫ī▫ai.
the wealth of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within my mind.
रिदै सुध जउ निंदा होइ ॥
Riḏai suḏẖ ja▫o ninḏā ho▫e.
If my heart is pure, and I am slandered,
हमरे कपरे निंदकु धोइ ॥१॥
Hamre kapre ninḏak ḏẖo▫e. ||1||
then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1||

Again, you are lying to your mann.

A Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Ji does not slander posters for defending innocent humans.

You have indirectly agreed that it is okay to mass murder all Muslims by taking the harsh stance you have taken against me. How do you not understand that?

Guest Jacfsing2

Again, you are lying to your mann.

A Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Ji does not slander posters for defending innocent humans.

You have indirectly agreed that it is okay to mass murder all Muslims by taking the harsh stance you have taken against me. How do you not understand that?

Where has Daas said that? If you want than here is what Daas directly said: "You seem to neither understand Islam or Gurbani. Do you misinterpret what equality means in Gurbani? Or truly believe Islam is a peaceful religion? If so, even Donald Trump would make you look unintelligent." (These are Daas's exact wording); where has Daas said even once that we should be mass murdering of Muslims? Or even Donald Trump saying anything remotely similar. What Daas said if you want an explanation directly from Daas was that if you truly studied Islam; you'd realize it's not a peaceful religion. This is basic R.E. (Religious Education). If you can find anything where Daas has said we should Mass Murder Muslims than Daas will apologize for the misunderstanding; but Daas will not apologize for praising Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Who are we to slander other religions when our own minds are impure? Waheguru created Islam, as Waheguru has created everything. By slandering Islam, we are slandering Waheguru....how do you not understand this?

You claim to not be an ego-maniac, yet you mentioned "daas" 9 times in that last post.

Why do I even bother...

Guest Jacfsing2

Who are we to slander other religions when our own minds are impure? Waheguru created Islam, as Waheguru has created everything. By slandering Islam, we are slandering Waheguru....how do you not understand this?

You claim to not be an ego-maniac, yet you mentioned "daas" 9 times in that last post.

Why do I even bother...

Do you know what Daas means? Daas means servant/slave, by that it replaces the "I", and is now called what is translated to "Servant/Slave", if you see my previous topics "I" used to say "I" instead of "Daas", when Daas took Amrit; Daas has used the term "Daas" as much as possible. Here is the meaning of Daas on this very forum, a true Sikh tries to take way ego; in exchange for building Nirmatta; and I call myself Daas to hopefully let others and myself know the importance of at least trying to be a Sevak. (If you read my blog; you will notice that I've explained the meaning of Daas a few times). http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/23036-meaning-of-daas/

http://gurukisikhi.weebly.com/home/amrit-vela-ambrosial-hours

First time referring to myself as Daas.

Do you know what Daas means? Daas means servant/slave, by that it replaces the "I", and is now called what is translated to "Servant/Slave", if you see my previous topics "I" used to say "I" instead of "Daas", when Daas took Amrit; Daas has used the term "Daas" as much as possible. Here is the meaning of Daas on this very forum, a true Sikh tries to take way ego; in exchange for building Nirmatta; and I call myself Daas to hopefully let others and myself know the importance of at least trying to be a Sevak. (If you read my blog; you will notice that I've explained the meaning of Daas a few times). http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/23036-meaning-of-daas/

http://gurukisikhi.weebly.com/home/amrit-vela-ambrosial-hours

First time referring to myself as Daas.

Amrit is the first step. Now you must purify your mind. My first suggestion is to log off your computer.

Indulging in meaningless debate with moorakhs does not accomplish anything.

Guest Jacfsing2

Amrit is the first step. Now you must purify your mind. My first suggestion is to log off your computer.

Indulging in meaningless debate with moorakhs does not accomplish anything.

The only one among us debating was you; and the meaningless insults you've had with not only Daas; but also @Genie; and others. Nor have you once even apologized for spreading your Regressive Left Agenda. But Daas is done with your pointless arguments. You even insulted me for using the word, "Daas".

Guest Jacfsing2

Keep up the good work. Defending the mass murder of innocent people while hiding behind the facades of religion.

With each and every post, you spit on Dasmesh Pita. Take down that picture. You are an embarrassment.

Again with your Manmat insults towards Daas; when has Daas defended any Mass Murderer? Now it's clear you are making stuff-up.

Again with your Manmat insults towards Daas; when has Daas defended any Mass Murderer? Now it's clear you are making stuff-up.

I entered this thread because I was upset that so called "Sikhs" were calling for the mass murder of Muslims.

You have done nothing but insult me since I made that post.

Your position is very clear here. You too support the destruction of an entire group of people, simply because you do not agree with the religion they were born into.

You hide behind the facades of religion by claiming to be a Sikh of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. You don't have an ounce of Sikhism in your body.