German Born Turkish Salafi Muslim Teens Who Attacked Sikh Gurdwara Were Known To Police

genie

'Salafist' Sikh temple bombers were known to police

5c281d87af2f33265809aa864022fad142ec608f

Published: 02 Jun 2016 12:20 GMT+02:00

There was no way of predicting a bomb attack on a Sikh temple despite two suspects being known to police, North Rhine-Westphalia authorities said on Wednesday.

Hanover teen stabbed police officer 'on orders from Isis' (31 May 16)

'Known Salafist' allowed to work at Berlin airports (18 May 16)

Church fights AfD for Muslim right to build new mosque (18 May 16)

The crime could not have been prevented by the authorities, a report submitted to the state parliament by state interior minister Ralf Jäger stated.

Authorities knew that the teenagers were radicalized Salafists who might have wanted to commit property crimes like theft and burglary, Jäger told broadcaster Westdeutsche Rundfunk (WDR).

But there were no indications that in fact attacks were planned. Of course we know better today, but at the time we couldn't be 100 percent certain.

Three people were hurt in the attack on April 17th, when a bomb exploded at the Gurdwara Nanaksar temple shortly after a wedding party when dozens of guests had left the building.

Sikh preacher Joginer Singh points out the destroyed entrance of the Sikh temple following the bombing. Photo: DPA

Windowpanes shattered with the force of the blast and the door was ripped from its hinges, while parts of the slate facade were also torn away.

Witnesses said that they had seen a masked man throw a round object into the entrance before fleeing, and police found a discarded mask close to the scene shortly afterwards.

Police quickly identified three suspects in the bombing as two 16-year-olds and one 17-year-old. All three are now in custody.

Mother tipped off police

Security authorities had had a tip-off from the mother of one of the teens, Tolga I., that he planned to travel to a Salafist country and join jihadist fighting, the report states.

Police in Duisburg revoked the suspect's travel papers and interviewed him twice before ordering him to report to an de-radicalization program.

While he claimed to be ready to co-operate, he never appeared at the appointment.

The mother contacted officers with a second warning in March after finding an electric stun gun and suspicious drawings among her son's possessions.

Police asked prosecutors for a warrant to search the teen's home but they rejected the request, saying more evidence was needed - which police were then unable to provide.

Suspicions at school

A second suspect, Yusuf T., had been reported to authorities by his school after making Islamist statements and behaving aggressively.

While police searched his house in December 2015, they didn't find any evidence that he planned to commit violence.

The school reported a second incident when Yusuf showed a video of an explosion on his phone. Police in Gelsenkirchen acknowledged that they had not done enough to follow up the lead.

But state interior minister Jäger said that in his view the report showed the police had done all they could in relation to the three teenagers and that the attack was not caused by police negligence.

A spokesman for the Gurdwara Nanaksar temple declined to comment on the police report when contacted by The Local.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160602/police-had-tip-offs-about-sikh-temple-bombers

Makes sense

Okay, so they were Turkish.

I thought they were German converts or something. Looked like white boys to me.

Seems about right that turkish president eroden is known as an islamic terrorist worldwide he is the one respsonsible for swaping oil for cash with ISIS and funding them with all kinda military resources and attacking the secular sufi kurds.

Under that islamic dogs leadership Turkey and turkish people have changed form being quite tolerant and secular people to quite islamist orientated and intolerant of non-muslim non-turkish people.

And this is the kinda country that wants to join the EU to flood the european countries with muslim salafi intolerant nutjobs and muslim refugee's into our shores while blackmailing the EU for billions in cash to fund more islamist agenda.

Makes sense

Seems about right that turkish president eroden is known as an islamic terrorist worldwide he is the one respsonsible for swaping oil for cash with ISIS and funding them with all kinda military resources and attacking the secular sufi kurds.

Under that islamic dogs leadership Turkey and turkish people have changed form being quite tolerant and secular people to quite islamist orientated and intolerant of non-muslim non-turkish people.

And this is the kinda country that wants to join the EU to flood the european countries with muslim salafi intolerant nutjobs and muslim refugee's into our shores while blackmailing the EU for billions in cash to fund more islamist agenda.

I don't think he's Islamist at all. I just think he is fishing in troubled water (that's in his backyard) and ruthlessly taking advantage of the situation for his own nation/agenda as best he can. I don't think he supports the type of backwards madrassas you see elsewhere in his country.

You're beginning to sound like a nutjob yourself now.

I don't think he's Islamist at all. I just think he is fishing in troubled water (that's in his backyard) and ruthlessly taking advantage of the situation for his own nation/agenda as best he can. I don't think he supports the type of backwards madrassas you see elsewhere in his country.

You're beginning to sound like a nutjob yourself now.

You do realise that his turkish islamic party is on a islamist mandate dont you?

And where am I sounding like a nutjob? because I oppose salafi islamic dogs and say it how it is?

Of all the sullay I've met, Turks seem the least fundo.

That;s probably the influence of Ataturk.

ataturk died ages ago and there is much talk of jihadis being supported through Turkey facilitating the underground railway supplying bibis and fresh cannon fodder to syria and Iraq

He's a Turkish nationalist more than anything, but he has moments where he unleashes his inner Ahmedinajad and goes hell for leather for the Islamic cause. He's playing Europe like a fiddle, and he's getting away with it.

He's a Turkish nationalist more than anything, but he has moments where he unleashes his inner Ahmedinajad and goes hell for leather for the Islamic cause. He's playing Europe like a fiddle, and he's getting away with it.

He is an Islamist turkey nationalist his role models are the ottoman turks of the islamic khalifa empire. Not attaturk the secular turk nationalist who founded the modern turkish state. He hated the religious muslims that had held back turkish society from progressing in the 20th century.

Erdogan has blurred the lines between the secular turkish army and the islamist party government he is running. He has also caused genocide of kurds in syria and kurdish regions of turkey because kurds want to be free in their own homeland kurdistan and are more sufi inclined than the salafi sunni terrorist crap that erdogen adheres to via his close link's to waaahaabi salafi saudi government.