Destroyed In Marriage

Guest Guest

All im gona say on the first comment is that was an idiotic comment. Sponsor and treat her as a maid and go to jail, get taken to court and pay compensation eh??? Were you even thinking when you wrote that comment??? Look on the bright side??, there is no bright side over what happened.

What clinched the deal???

I worked with a guy my age for long time, who was also vichola`s son. We all thought he was a nice guy, always talking sweetly, polite but also very cunning, as we found out later. So parents asked him do you have any girl of marriageable age. He said "whenever I go to India, I always stay with these people, they are very nice and I know them very well". He talk to his dad who had come over here on a visitor visa, and he proposed the alliance with this girl. We took their word on the girl as all our family is here and agreed to marriage, but what happened in India was completely different. Now, the vichola and girl`s family still want me to sponsor her. They are more worried about the visa than what happened. So, trust is a big issue because you cannot trust anyone in today`s kalyug.

As for not taking dowry, god has given us everything we need. We dont need to ask anyone for dowry or anything else because anything we need, we can ask our supreme father who has everything and who gives everything.

Do you believe in WAHEGURU

If yes then have faith in Almighty.

naa ko moorakh naa ko siaanaa |

No one is foolish, and no one is clever.

varathai sabh kish thaeraa bhaanaa |

Your Will determines everything.

http://igurbani.com/?shabadid=283&id=3922#bmb=1

Anand Karaj is no joke !

You marry a western girl and you will hate this decision for the rest of your life. Western bibian are like a mirage. Once the true inside desires morals ethics come out. It's a girl into all of the night life things but wears a dastar. It's very rare to find a bibian who will not be like this. ...

Bro re-evaluate what you said there, it’s not you. That’s a desi trump comment deserving of a harsh rebuke. However, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and try to keep it simple.

Let’s not generalize race and sex to denigrate women in this manner. This sexism is typical of indian reverse-orientalism. It comes, not from knowledge of western women, but, from indian men’s own fantasies. That’s not you, and you can do better.

We need to seriously step up our game if we are claiming Sikhi.