Dont Know What Course Too Need Help

Guest lost

Guest lost

iM applying for a course in information technology applied commputer science, i want to know if this is a good career path for me , i dont personally have interest but that being said i have intersest in no other feild, can u tell if u work in IT about ur experience if it is good , also is it a waste because ill be doing a 3 year course that we are not guaruntaed a job and also ill have to keep studying because the ugrade of techonlogy and will have to learn about it , is it worth it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, other option accounting but future of accounting is not great because of techonolgy whcih will replace accounting thaat means it will be a waste to do it,

Here are some links that might help

http://sukrit.org/test/our-events/career-chart-after-2-non-medical/

http://sukrit.org/test/our-events/career-chart-after-2-commerce/

Also look at what's trending in IT job market. Below is a link to Sikhisidak job

portal ask them for advice

http://www.ssjobs.in/?m=0

Go for Career Counselling & attend Education fair to take a better informed decision.

iM applying for a course in information technology applied commputer science, i want to know if this is a good career path for me , i dont personally have interest but that being said i have intersest in no other feild, can u tell if u work in IT about ur experience if it is good , also is it a waste because ill be doing a 3 year course that we are not guaruntaed a job and also ill have to keep studying because the ugrade of techonlogy and will have to learn about it , is it worth it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, other option accounting but future of accounting is not great because of techonolgy whcih will replace accounting thaat means it will be a waste to do it,

You should probably work on your spelling and punctuation also.

In India, passing percentage of CA is very low, see for yourself

http://www.charteredclub.com/pass-percentage-of-ca-final/

It is advisable to do CPA (American equivalent) from UAE.

Coz it is easier to pass, cheaper compared to doing in US and MNC's will prefer you for a job over an Indian CA.

Have a look -

http://www.pwc.com/m1/en/pwcacademy/professional-training/cpa-courses.html

Guest Jacfsing2

If you want to do IT, I'd recommend programming, if you want to do accounting it really depends on where your from?

Guest Banterpreet

Course rehnde praava...gol gappeh waali rehri lehla.

OKEH THENX 22GGGGGGGGGGGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest Jacfsing2

Course rehnde praava...gol gappeh waali rehri lehla.

OKEH THENX 22GGGGGGGGGGGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The really hard time when someone is writing in Roman script trying to tell people stuff in Punjabi.

Guest Trucker

its all upto the interest of a person my friend.

I did 10+2 maths physics nd chemistry with very good marks

Then got 4 year IT from india with good marks

After that came to canada nd finished 2 yr of advanced IT

When I started here in canada 3 yrs back, i was expecting a good job a reputed IT organization, As a student in Canada environment was unfavourable for me, had to work under payment, sometimes people pay 8$ For labor work when legal rate was 11$, worked 110 hrs a week along with college studies, it was my routine for two years,

two semesters passed with good GPA, but then the big change occurred in my mind,i had seen people in my life who studied 20 yrs and then changed thier profession,

I always think what kind of foolish they are?

But some similar foolish kind of decision was slowing rising up in my head, i started to think about human life aims and God and all evolutions of the universe. I studied the whole physics principles ( like newtons laws, gravity laws, all laws related to matter and all theorems on mechanics which i studied 8 yrs back in school)

Really never understood these physics principles from heart in school, but now these seemed to be all God, all theorems that we have till now, from ball pen to rocket science, God is prevailing in all.

And i started to lost my interest in studies, nd decided once i finish IT here, will not go for IT job at all.

Moreover, i have seen my IT professors and project engineers here, they devoted all life to IT by starring at a 17 inch screen all the time, looked deep into thier eyes and found they are really unhappy, i didnt wanted to put my all life into laptop screen, i needed time for simran now, human life is very short, 2,3 hrs is very less to know the Creator,

So the best profession i got into my mind was a truck driver job, now driving since one year, and very happy, listened to mahapurkhs over and over again, i could not have spend that much time for God if i was in IT profession. Now if someone offer me the job in Apple or other good company, i will not go for it because here i drive 11-12 hrs a day in canada nd usa, and all the time i keep listening or reciteing gurbani and simran, everything we need is time and driving job gives u time for simran.

But for you, if u r really interested in IT, then go for it, if u want to go in IT just for money, i am sorry to say u cannot get success, IT and Waheguru simran needs really too much devotion and time

I was IT student for about 6 years, i still have really good friend circle with IT profession, u have to forget everything to be a good IT engineer. I must not say "good engineer", as there is no need to good engineers in IT, companies only want "the best engineers", some friends used to study 12,14 hrs, keep looking at screen all the time,

they dnt care for their face, they dnt care about hunger and shower, all they love is IT. Its really one of the toughest industry nd u have to update ur knowledge every single day.

So if u r looking to establish in IT industry, its a very good profession if u love it.

Rest is in satgurus hands, only HE will choose where u will spend ur life ??