Was Britain leaving the E.U. popular before the Syrian "Refugee" Crisis? (I highly doubt any of them are refugees though)

Tough to say as I don't have official figures to hand, but anecdotally, the thought of Britain leaving the EU prior to the migrant crisis was unlikely. There have always been rumblings about a referendum, etc., but nobody actually believed Britain would ever opt out of the EU. Now, if polls are to be believed, it seems Britain is on the verge of exiting the EU.

Will this really stop the Muslims already in Britain from grooming innocents?

Constant top-ups aren't helping matters, lol.

Also, grooming certainly goes on in Britain, and the Pakistani community is disproportionately at the forefront of those issues in areas where they live in considerable numbers, but it's not like every single Muslah is at it. Yeah, I know, I'm being reasonable.

Guest Jacfsing2

Constant top-ups aren't helping matters, lol.

Also, grooming certainly goes on in Britain, and the Pakistani community is disproportionately at the forefront of those issues in areas where they live in considerable numbers, but it's not like every single Muslah is at it. Yeah, I know, I'm being reasonable.

Are the refugees integrated into society or are they kept separate, (the second of which is more practical). Another big question is why Europe is even taking in refugees in such a large number, when many other countries actually limit the amount they take in, (except Canada, but they are too liberal). The bigger question is, even if Britain was to leave the E.U. how will this end the grooming of innocents, (not just Sikh people); because I highly doubt they'll ask for a "complete shutdown of Muslims"? How about the Brits stop being friendly with Muslims?

Are the refugees integrated into society or are they kept separate, (the second of which is more practical). Another big question is why Europe is even taking in refugees in such a large number, when many other countries actually limit the amount they take in, (except Canada, but they are too liberal). The bigger question is, even if Britain was to leave the E.U. how will this end the grooming of innocents, (not just Sikh people); because I highly doubt they'll ask for a "complete shutdown of Muslims"? How about the Brits stop being friendly with Muslims?

You're looking at the issue from a solely Islamic and sexual violence perspective, but it's more complex than that. Much more. What most people are concerned about are the overwhelming numbers of migrants arriving (even from places like Bulgaria, Romania, etc), not just the Muslim angle. The grooming issue is separate to the migrant issue, because, in the UK, the grooming is mostly undertaken by 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants, i.e. "British" citizens, whereas recent cases of Muslim sexual assaults in places like Germany, Sweden, etc., that have hit the headlines are concerning the largely Syrian and Iraqi refugees who began to arrive last summer. It's the new arrivals from places like Syria that have put immigration into sharp focus in terms of Brexit.