Registration

Guest guest2143

Guest guest2143

hi all, I registered for this site but have not got my validation email. If Im logged on, I cannot start a new topic and I have sent admin an email, but no reply.

What to do to post under account here??

hi all, I registered for this site but have not got my validation email. If Im logged on, I cannot start a new topic and I have sent admin an email, but no reply.

You can post in this Gupt/Anonymous section until admin sorts out your registration.

Guest Jacfsing2

You can post in this Gupt/Anonymous section until admin sorts out your registration.

The last newly registered person was Thanantos, (Kira's registration), and he got registered in April. (I don't know if they are trying to control spammers or whatnot?)

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Nobody has been officially registered for a month, and we've had people ask this before; all I can say is wait, I know we had a lot of spam accounts who have never made a single post on here, as well as some people just openly spreading Manmat, sometimes these people spreading Manmat would get into fights with those spreading Gurmat; and usually the topics that were intense on the Manmat would be having the most views, so those topics would be blocked. I assume the admin and mods just want to keep the Manmat controlled, especially if they can have more power over gupt topics. (We haven't had a major manmukh spreading manmat here for quite a while and it's great that it's been controlled). All I can say is let the admin know that you are the good guy, (through your posts here), and hopefully they'll let you in. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The last newly registered person was Thanantos, (Kira's registration), and he got registered in April. (I don't know if they are trying to control spammers or whatnot?)

Don't know, maybe.

By the way I like your signature and picture of Guru Gobind Singh ji.