Looking For The Older Shere Punjab That Used To Hang Around The Farcroft Pub In Handsworth

Guest Mysticrosen40

ah shere punjab the stuff of legends I remember as a kid how punjabi youth used to idolise them as hero's who would fight on the street for Sikhs.

Which was the best battle? I think I remember something about the west thames college encounter with muzzies in early 90s when they attacked a singh and then 200 odd Sikhs turned up to smash the muzzies outside college.

There was another attack in chalvey, slough the muslims were causing problems in southall attacking random singhs on the streets. So in 1997 singhs did a reccie and went in a convey of 50 cars and totally trashed a muslim residential street and taught the muzzies not to mess with sikhs again.

These were the good old days :) the old shere punjab were true pioneers in Sikh street gang fighting

Guest Singh1986

Some of us now wish we should have been using our youthful energy at the time, against Hindus, funny now looking back, late 1980s early 1990s, Sikhs being killed in encounters in Punjab, whole families, by these dot head rats, and some hero suggested let's rescue Hindu girls from these naughty Muslims, nowadays never mind Muslims, black men is the new fashion.

Guest Jacfsing2

The attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!

The people in the video don't seem to talk clear enough or loud enough; I don't know if it's recording problems or whatnot, so I couldn't notice, "the attitude of the women in this is ridiculous!"

• 3 years later...
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
9 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Does anyone have contact with any of these old guys?

it would make very interesting listen. Would be interesting to hear what they think about modern day Uk Sikhs 

Really ??   In that case I suggest you walk into any old pub just off the Foleshill Road in Coventry, the Soho Road in Brum, the Broadway in Southall and Whit Moeans in Wolves on a Friday evening. In all these pubs you will find a middle aged Asian man, with an earring in his left ear, usually in tatty fruit of the loom joggers, talking absolute gob-sh1te. Enjoy the conversation.

• 3 weeks later...