Unbelieavable?

muscleman

No concrete proof of alien life has been found and yet people are having experiences of aliens flying around in spaceships. These are all created out of maya. They have other powers as well especially mind control. They even try to mate with the human race and create offsrpring This is not new as there is a reference in the Bible as well when angels descended to earth and tried to create their own race with humans. The demons approach mostly people in high positions especially in the military. There are labs where scientists carry out experiments esp the area 51. The devil is very clever and has a whole very evil system with millions working for him. So does God have a whole big system working for the good of us all. Therefore we should be able to choose where we want to be.

This is not demons or aliens but greed driven evil humans , agenda 21 has been on the tables for a good while and many of the proponents have infiltrated internationally through the aegis of WHO and UNICEF , just look up the number of paralysis cases post polio vaccine campaign sponsored by bill gates . Spontaneous abortions of fetuses post immunizations of mothers to be . The ingredients listed alone contain nerve toxins and substances known to affect fertility apart from alien DNA from aborted fetuses or animals which cause auto immune disease .

I have avoided vaccinating my kids because the schedule is just mental and the logic doesn't add up , vaccines need to interact with an active immune system to hopefully create antibodies , infants cannot produce antibodies themselves and derive their immunity from their mothers milk for the first year ( I have heard doctors advise mother to stop breastfeeding as it interferes with the vaccine efficacy ???) so to burden their little bodies with over 21 vaccines in their first year is crazy, do we catch 21 major diseases in a year ever?

The CDC hid data about the MMR causing autism in children under 3 year olds the worst affected group being males of african descent . Seems incredible but they do it on a regular basis the safety is not illustrated by the data then they will tailor the data to show what the makers want . The Mumps component is no longer effective and this was going to lose Merck the USA government contract so again they doctored the data . Whistleblowers have revealed loads of this underhand behaviour .

I would say keep your kids healthy by feeding them whole foods , get them to play in the sun as much as possible , supplement with abidec in winter and skip the vaccines . My daughter had zero , sailed through chickenpox , is the the tallest child in her group and is hardly sick ever, if she is it is over just like that.

No concrete proof of alien life has been found and yet people are having experiences of aliens flying around in spaceships. These are all created out of maya. They have other powers as well especially mind control. They even try to mate with the human race and create offsrpring This is not new as there is a reference in the Bible as well when angels descended to earth and tried to create their own race with humans. The demons approach mostly people in high positions especially in the military. There are labs where scientists carry out experiments esp the area 51. The devil is very clever and has a whole very evil system with millions working for him. So does God have a whole big system working for the good of us all. Therefore we should be able to choose where we want to be.

After the demons read ^this^ they'll quickly lose all desire to mate with us, I promise you. Few better turn-offs than crazy.

By far the wackiest post I've ever read on this forum.

I had to write a ufo ebook and the research results were so scary that I never slept for 3 months. There is a website onlune where real people talk about their experiences. I never went into the topic again. However time has allowed me to put to and two together andend up with a sane conclusion.

There are scary pics of foetus which have come out of real people. The plan is to rid the world of God loving people and fill it with their own evil. It will eventually happen. Therefore we need to pray hard that we are not here to see those days.

I had to write a ufo ebook and the research results were so scary that I never slept for 3 months. There is a website onlune where real people talk about their experiences. I never went into the topic again. However time has allowed me to put to and two together andend up with a sane conclusion.

There are scary pics of foetus which have come out of real people. The plan is to rid the world of God loving people and fill it with their own evil. It will eventually happen. Therefore we need to pray hard that we are not here to see those days.

How did you manage to write such a book considering how everything about Alien spirits is so downright scary? I would never be able to do this even if Donald Trump paid me millions! Oh yes, that's for sure, they are moving very fast to rid our world of anything to do with God! They are so ignorant that they don't realise God is the One who created this world in the first place! Of course, we need to pray and remember all our Baanies by heart, in case they mess up our Granths and Scriptures! I have already started doing this. How about you?

1 - If there was truly some cosmic conspiracy involving demonic aliens which threatened the whole of God's creation, why does our antarjaami Guru Maharaj not make a single mention of it in their Bani, or anything even remotely similar to it? It's hardly the sort of thing you leave out.

2 - Shouldn't the alien demons have assassinated you or something, you know, considering how you're exposing their evil plans to the world?

3 - Personal anecdotes and 'people's experiences' are not very good tools for establishing fact. People have had 'experiences' about all sorts of crazy things, case and point, all these people who've gone and murdered/raped children because they claimed that God told them to do so. Anyone one can claim to have been raped by extraterrestrials, that doesn't make it true. Research? pfft. Your 'research' is meaningless, you have no actual evidence.

This absolute gandh you two are spouting is crazy, dangerous and manmat. There is no devil in Gursikhi, there are no demonic aliens, Guru Sahib specifies that there are beings from several worlds in Karam Khand, which would not be the case if they were evil satanic entities. Quit spreading this anti-Sikh nonsense. God forbid some impressionable youngster browsing this forum gets infected with these surreal views.

Aliens are neither demons nor devil! They are just 'things' that live on other planets. No one knows which planets though! They possess higher intelligence than humans and have elongated bodies with sharp pointed finger nails and eyes that are almond shaped. They don't have hair on their heads but have eyebrows, kind of. They speak like little chipmunks, very difficult to decipher what they say. Some can be very cute to look at. Hollywood has produced many good movies on this subject!

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! I just had to respond to this topic because some people are so scared of aliens; while we need other things sorted out first rather than some innocents who happen to live in a completely different planet. We have bigger issues than aliens, (who live in completely different planets than we do); we have issues facing us in this world. As far as I'm concerned some of the Aliens could easily be Sikh or Gurmukhs or something completely different, aliens are mainly just a distraction some people choose to consider as the enemy. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji talks a lot about life on other planets, they do exist; however, our battle is not a space-battle with some random stranger, (unless you watch too much Star Wars?) Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!