Unbelieavable?

muscleman

what my eyes are detecting is that there is constant flow of films from hollywood which are either demon/evil spirits based , viral zombie or aggressive manipulative alien type at the moment . The aliens have always been evil and manipulative since the very first movie ever produced.

what i understand is that the level of depravity in the horror genre used has had a normalising effect on the violence shown same with the increase of gore in action video games , couple this with the ever increasing amorality and immorality in society and active recruitment of kids into occult /wicca/satanist circles and decrease of religious knowledge has made acouple of generations of humans who look to dismemberment or torture of humans for entertainment .

If you don't want people in hollywood bollywood programming our children and siblings we need to be vigilant what we expose them to . Nowadays ALL the new series coming from USA is about making criminality/amorality glamorous or the demon/vampire/monster/alien a common thing to aspire to for power.

what my eyes are detecting is that there is constant flow of films from hollywood which are either demon/evil spirits based , viral zombie or aggressive manipulative alien type at the moment . The aliens have always been evil and manipulative since the very first movie ever produced.

Those are overt examples. It's a lot more subtle than that. Films that suggest the subtext of the emasculation of males so that they are conditioned to conform to the weak, liberal ideals of modern western society; films that tell girls their inherent value as a person will be increased if they lose their virginity whilst still practically a child in high school, whilst also pushing the apparently contradictory narrative for older females that they don't need men. That kind of stuff is a lot more damaging to young minds than films about bhoot bhret, aliens, etc.

Those are overt examples. It's a lot more subtle than that. Films that suggest the subtext of the emasculation of males so that they are conditioned to conform to the weak, liberal ideals of modern western society; films that tell girls their inherent value as a person will be increased if they lose their virginity whilst still practically a child in high school, whilst also pushing the apparently contradictory narrative for older females that they don't need men. That kind of stuff is a lot more damaging to young minds than films about bhoot bhret, aliens, etc.

since peeps were talking about demonic/alien blah blah I addressed that far more insidious is the disney subtle sexualisation of our preteen children

it seems crazy but it's true the way our minds work is pattern recognition , so our subconscious picks up on it before

since peeps were talking about demonic/alien blah blah I addressed that far more insidious is the disney subtle sexualisation of our preteen children

it seems crazy but it's true the way our minds work is pattern recognition , so our subconscious picks up on it before

Ive been wantin to put up these type of videos on this site, but i jus know madam, most ppl, will not even watch em, instead laugh at ppl like u and me, who have come to the realisation, of these dirty bloodlines/zionists agenda. Even this whole vaccination lie, is sumink i wanted to post on this site, so im glad sum1 else has done it! The 'h5N1 - bird flu' virus for eg, was a big scam by these zionist kutteh. They invented a fake virus, say u need to take this injection, with the full intention of injectin u with microchips. However wen they realised the chips were too big, and the needles were too small, they recalled ALL of the vaccines, and it was mysteriously NEVER heard of again..funny that init!

All these subliminal sexual images can be easily accounted for by simpler explanations, like poorly executed drawing/animation [the ‘boner’ of that priest in the Little Mermaid is actually his knobbly old man knee, if you'd have looked at the next frames instead of just going by this Christian pervert’s video you’d have seen this too - when they realized how it looked it was removed from the newer versions of the film], or perhaps the animators are even a bunch of lechers inserting these things for a laugh. The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

It's also a bit rich for a follower of Jesus the zombie king to criticize Disney for promoting magic. This after all is the same guy who was always turning water into wine, raising the dead [Lazarus], casting out demons etc… These magicians are also usually the villains in these movies - they’re not presented as good role models. Moreover, is it a crime to have an imagination? Magic/fantasy/Pagan myth makes for a lot of good stories, films and literature would collectively be pretty boring otherwise. Most of the stories featured in Disney movies were not even written by Walt Disney, some are almost a couple of hundred years old.

If an innocent little girl starts off with Disney and turns into a bit of a slag later in life, it doesn't necessarily have something to do with Disney's corrupting influence. For a lot of girls [and boys] acting out is part of growing up whether they are famous or not because the corruption [embodied by the panj chhor] is already inherent within them. It’s nothing new, been happening this way for a long time, long before Disney or mass media or TV.

Guest Jacfsing2

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! This is Christian propaganda, the entire video is filled with lies, (such as this i-d-i-o-t called Jesus the messiah). My Guru says this:Jab lag khalsa rahe niara, tub lug tej dio maen saara

Jab eh gahe bipran ki reet,, maen na karo in ki parteet. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The internet is flooded with this knowledge. That's how I know all this. I don't believe in conspiracy theories generally but the internet is full of them. The impressionables only have to have a laptop to find information on Aliens! In fact, the impressionables are the ones that talk about them mostly unless they happen to be living on a remote island, totally cut off from modernity!

The theories relating to Aliens are no different than theories relating to the law of gravity or flotation. People never believed them at first but later on they did!

You don't have to read this if you consider yourself 'an impressionable!' There is no need to react your way.

You mentioned David Icke in one of your posts, I recommend you watch his video on 'secret of the migrant wave' it does make sense.