Navy Seal On Top Self Defense Arts

STOP PRMOMOTING GUNS and VIOLENCE ON THIS FAMILY ORIENTED FORUM! Have you any considerations for the young and IMPRESSIONABLES that might be visiting here!

Importing your butt-hurt into other threads are we?

Sikhi has always been in favor of teaching children shastar vidiya (unlike half-baked conspiracy theories). Our brothers the chaar sahibzaaday are definitive proof of this, not to mention the fact that Puraatan Sikhs instructed their kids in horsemanship and marksmanship from an early age. The gun [matchlock/flintlock rifle] is also one of the most highly praised of all the weapons by Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself in shastar naam mala.

Guest Jacfsing2

Importing your butt-hurt into other threads are we?

Sikhi has always been in favor of teaching children shastar vidiya (unlike half-baked conspiracy theories). Our brothers the chaar sahibzaaday are definitive proof of this, not to mention the fact that Puraatan Sikhs instructed their kids in horsemanship and marksmanship from an early age. The gun [matchlock/flintlock rifle] is also one of the most highly praised of all the weapons by Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself in shastar naam mala.

It's best just to ignore this "Sikhojaago", honestly he sounds like PETA if you ask me.

Guest Jacfsing2

You should not be posting such hurtful comments with the portrait of the tenth Master watching.

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji used a variety of Shastars including guns. Are we really going to argue on whether or not he was Pro-Shastars or not? Also how was anything I said hateful? PETA is simply a group that fights against the idea of meat.

Sikhism has never taught to use weapons on the innocent people. I am sure the Sikh children have never been taught to use or carry guns.May I remind you of the gurdwareh shootings of many innocent Sikhs in the States. That is what guns do, shoot and kill the INNOCENT PEOPLE. I support the discipline taught by Shastar Vidiya. I enjoy horse riding every now and then, but I will never encourage anyone to carry a gun without the training of this beautiful spiritual discipline first ...............only found in Sikhism.

oak creek was a false flag op involving more than one assailant in order to build the case for disarming the american public in the prerun to declaring martial rule (as snuck in by Obama late at night in congress in January)

You should not be posting such hurtful comments with the portrait of the tenth Master watching.

bro are you high ? a manmat picture is not watching anything Akal Purakh and Guru Sahiban don't rely on pictures to keep us on the path.

LOL, EVERY shooting is declared a false flag. But yet not one US government has disarmed the people. You'd assume theyd try a new tactic by now?

Also, swords can kill innocents too. Look how many innocents throughout human history were killed with swords. So saying "guns kill" is just very illogical. A weapon is a weapon.

it has always been the character of the wielder that has made a kirpa-aan even out of a gun else even a kirpan is reduced to a talwar in the wrong hands.

look up 'can't make it in hollywood become a crisis actor' on YT and let me know , even I noticed the some of orlando testifiers who talked to cameras were strangely detached from the subject matter , even one or two were in situ on point of dying ...