Sikhnet Sits Down With Everythings 13 - Basics Of Sikhi To Talk About How People Pass Judgement On Each Other

I must not understand the the meaning of the word mistake. Does it mean when a person or organization does a wrong, but refuses to change their ways after countless request from countless people from the sikh sangat around the world? I have tried approaching sikhnet elites like Guruka singh and gurmustak singh in the past and they actually ignored me. Only when I got very loud and abrupt did they make a noise, but never did they change their ways from anti-gurmat practices. Instead they found dubious ways to reconfirm how they are actually practicing Sikhi by practicing manmat acts. Jugraj Singh is a political figure who favors Sikhnet and 3HO and will never tell them to stop their manmat practices. Yet Jugraj Singh never hesitates to attack Sikhs with punjabi backgrounds. Jugraj Singh says in this video not to criticize, then why did he make a whole video on Sri Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar being criticized by him? Basically, what I learned from watching this whole video is that Sikhnet plust Basics of Sikhi can criticize anyone and get away with it, but the sikh sangat can't and if they do, Sikhnet members and Basics of Sikhi will shame the sikh sangat. Give these fellows a big applause, They deserve siropa for biba putt characteristics.

They pick on Gursant Singh, why don't Gurmustak, Jugraj and rest of the lot have an open discussion with Gursant Singh? It's easy to pick on him when he is not there to defend himself. Long before I even heard of Gursant Singh, I caught wind of Sikhnet and 3HO practices on my own and was trying to address their wrong doing. Guruka Singh completely ignored my messages People from india who don't know me or Gursant Singh are aware and speaking out against their wrong doing. But we independent individuals are wrong for asking them to change their ways. Which backwards world does Jugraj and his buddy next to him live in? The characteristics of a Singh is to speak up against wrongs in Sikhi when given the opportunity. Perfect opportunity for Jugraj Singh to address why Sikhnet and 3HO are allowing women to be in the Punj Pyare and/or support this behaviour, why they practice astrology (endorse it), mudras, dancing to Gurbani, idol worship, etc. Instead Jugraj Singh puts the blame on those who are asking Sikhnet to change their ways to Gurmat.

Sikhnet is not making mistakes. They are supporting their mistakes as rights. The punjabi Sikh community is straight out calling Jathedars and telling them you are in bed with the government and ruining Sikhi. Any punjabi Sikh who supports the corrupt Jathedars is also being called out by punjabi Sikhs. Tell Jugraj Singh to ask, where are Sikhnet members or 3HO members who are criticizing their own for not following Gurmat? If you want to talk like a man, then walk as one. Any time Guruka Singh or Gurmustak Singh want to have an open discussion on this site, I am ready. Gurbani will be the root dicussion and if it is decided mudras, idol worship, astrology, dancing on Gurbani is not allowed, Sikhnet will openly teach these practices are against Gurmat on their site, partner sites, videos, social media and every other network medium they have available. Punjabi Sikhs are already teaching against alcohol, drugs, womanizing, partying, cutting hair and rest of the blame the 3HO and Sikhnet puts on us to justify their actions.

Any time Sikhnet elite members are ready for an open discussion, I am ready. They can gather all the material they need. Let's see if Sikhnet accepts this open discussion. They took a full hour in a video to say we want open discussions. So let's see if they actually meant what they said or is it all for show.

the thing that got to me was the Yogi ji praise ...when Jugraj said we have to be thankful for Yogi ji making so many sikhs ..I had to respond....you insult Guru ji's kirpa in hazoori to play nice to some gorey dudes ? Not right . AT ALL

• 3 weeks later...

I must not understand the the meaning of the word mistake. Does it mean when a person or organization does a wrong, but refuses to change their ways after countless request from countless people from the sikh sangat around the world? I have tried approaching sikhnet elites like Guruka singh and gurmustak singh in the past and they actually ignored me. Only when I got very loud and abrupt did they make a noise, but never did they change their ways from anti-gurmat practices. Instead they found dubious ways to reconfirm how they are actually practicing Sikhi by practicing manmat acts. Jugraj Singh is a political figure who favors Sikhnet and 3HO and will never tell them to stop their manmat practices. Yet Jugraj Singh never hesitates to attack Sikhs with punjabi backgrounds. Jugraj Singh says in this video not to criticize, then why did he make a whole video on Sri Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar being criticized by him? Basically, what I learned from watching this whole video is that Sikhnet plust Basics of Sikhi can criticize anyone and get away with it, but the sikh sangat can't and if they do, Sikhnet members and Basics of Sikhi will shame the sikh sangat. Give these fellows a big applause, They deserve siropa for biba putt characteristics.

They pick on Gursant Singh, why don't Gurmustak, Jugraj and rest of the lot have an open discussion with Gursant Singh? It's easy to pick on him when he is not there to defend himself. Long before I even heard of Gursant Singh, I caught wind of Sikhnet and 3HO practices on my own and was trying to address their wrong doing. Guruka Singh completely ignored my messages People from india who don't know me or Gursant Singh are aware and speaking out against their wrong doing. But we independent individuals are wrong for asking them to change their ways. Which backwards world does Jugraj and his buddy next to him live in? The characteristics of a Singh is to speak up against wrongs in Sikhi when given the opportunity. Perfect opportunity for Jugraj Singh to address why Sikhnet and 3HO are allowing women to be in the Punj Pyare and/or support this behaviour, why they practice astrology (endorse it), mudras, dancing to Gurbani, idol worship, etc. Instead Jugraj Singh puts the blame on those who are asking Sikhnet to change their ways to Gurmat.

Sikhnet is not making mistakes. They are supporting their mistakes as rights. The punjabi Sikh community is straight out calling Jathedars and telling them you are in bed with the government and ruining Sikhi. Any punjabi Sikh who supports the corrupt Jathedars is also being called out by punjabi Sikhs. Tell Jugraj Singh to ask, where are Sikhnet members or 3HO members who are criticizing their own for not following Gurmat? If you want to talk like a man, then walk as one. Any time Guruka Singh or Gurmustak Singh want to have an open discussion on this site, I am ready. Gurbani will be the root dicussion and if it is decided mudras, idol worship, astrology, dancing on Gurbani is not allowed, Sikhnet will openly teach these practices are against Gurmat on their site, partner sites, videos, social media and every other network medium they have available. Punjabi Sikhs are already teaching against alcohol, drugs, womanizing, partying, cutting hair and rest of the blame the 3HO and Sikhnet puts on us to justify their actions.

Any time Sikhnet elite members are ready for an open discussion, I am ready. They can gather all the material they need. Let's see if Sikhnet accepts this open discussion. They took a full hour in a video to say we want open discussions. So let's see if they actually meant what they said or is it all for show.

Nothing but silence from sikhnet end. 20 days past by and where is this open discussion? Like I said, they don't want have an open discussion. They only want to bark at others who disclose their deliberate anti gurmat teachings.

They may be twisted but most ppl find out about Sikhismfrom these sites . Either build a better one or shut up !

you do realise that the translation of the guru granth sahib they did is wrong and when people point it out they have done nothing to correct the mistake and this is symbolic of their hubris towards 'brown' sikhs

this is symbolic of their hubris towards 'brown' sikhs

This has a lot to do with certain self-hating or sycophantic brown Sikhs constantly slathering them with praise about how they are the truest Sikhs [as opposed to Punjabis] and how the future of Sikhi lies with them in the West. Add to the mix all the liberal Sikhs hell-bent on making Sikhi more accommodating/progressive, as well as the perverted Singhs who are OBSESSED by white Singhnis [not the women's fault naturally] and you have a very considerable fan club. It's no wonder 3HO think they're the bee's knees.

Very disappointed by Jagraj Singh's equivocation in this video. With his growing influence he is increasingly beginning to resemble a politician, and like a politician, is tiptoeing around issues to remain in people's good graces.

This has a lot to do with certain self-hating or sycophantic brown Sikhs constantly slathering them with praise about how they are the truest Sikhs [as opposed to Punjabis] and how the future of Sikhi lies with them in the West. Add to the mix all the liberal Sikhs hell-bent on making Sikhi more accommodating/progressive, as well as the perverted Singhs who are OBSESSED by white Singhnis [not the women's fault naturally] and you have a very considerable fan club. It's no wonder 3HO think they're the bee's knees.

Very disappointed by Jagraj Singh's equivocation in this video. With his growing influence he is increasingly beginning to resemble a politician, and like a politician, is tiptoeing around issues to remain in people's good graces.

when I watched Jagraj I saw his brother with a dastar... a placater and also is guilty of the old prejudice against brown sikhs too ...

Preach.