Sikhnet Sits Down With Everythings 13 - Basics Of Sikhi To Talk About How People Pass Judgement On Each Other

Akalifauj, on 25 Jun 2016 - 12:37 AM, said:

"I must not understand the the meaning of the word mistake. Does it mean when a person or organization does a wrong, but refuses to change their ways after countless request from countless people from the sikh sangat around the world? I have tried approaching sikhnet elites like Guruka singh and gurmustak singh in the past and they actually ignored me. Only when I got very loud and abrupt did they make a noise, but never did they change their ways from anti-gurmat practices. Instead they found dubious ways to reconfirm how they are actually practicing Sikhi by practicing manmat acts. Jugraj Singh is a political figure who favors Sikhnet and 3HO and will never tell them to stop their manmat practices. Yet Jugraj Singh never hesitates to attack Sikhs with punjabi backgrounds. Jugraj Singh says in this video not to criticize, then why did he make a whole video on Sri Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar being criticized by him? Basically, what I learned from watching this whole video is that Sikhnet plust Basics of Sikhi can criticize anyone and get away with it, but the sikh sangat can't and if they do, Sikhnet members and Basics of Sikhi will shame the sikh sangat. Give these fellows a big applause, They deserve siropa for biba putt characteristics.

They pick on Gursant Singh, why don't Gurmustak, Jugraj and rest of the lot have an open discussion with Gursant Singh? It's easy to pick on him when he is not there to defend himself. Long before I even heard of Gursant Singh, I caught wind of Sikhnet and 3HO practices on my own and was trying to address their wrong doing. Guruka Singh completely ignored my messages People from india who don't know me or Gursant Singh are aware and speaking out against their wrong doing. But we independent individuals are wrong for asking them to change their ways. Which backwards world does Jugraj and his buddy next to him live in? The characteristics of a Singh is to speak up against wrongs in Sikhi when given the opportunity. Perfect opportunity for Jugraj Singh to address why Sikhnet and 3HO are allowing women to be in the Punj Pyare and/or support this behaviour, why they practice astrology (endorse it), mudras, dancing to Gurbani, idol worship, etc. Instead Jugraj Singh puts the blame on those who are asking Sikhnet to change their ways to Gurmat.

Sikhnet is not making mistakes. They are supporting their mistakes as rights. The punjabi Sikh community is straight out calling Jathedars and telling them you are in bed with the government and ruining Sikhi. Any punjabi Sikh who supports the corrupt Jathedars is also being called out by punjabi Sikhs. Tell Jugraj Singh to ask, where are Sikhnet members or 3HO members who are criticizing their own for not following Gurmat? If you want to talk like a man, then walk as one. Any time Guruka Singh or Gurmustak Singh want to have an open discussion on this site, I am ready. Gurbani will be the root dicussion and if it is decided mudras, idol worship, astrology, dancing on Gurbani is not allowed, Sikhnet will openly teach these practices are against Gurmat on their site, partner sites, videos, social media and every other network medium they have available. Punjabi Sikhs are already teaching against alcohol, drugs, womanizing, partying, cutting hair and rest of the blame the 3HO and Sikhnet puts on us to justify their actions.

Any time Sikhnet elite members are ready for an open discussion, I am ready. They can gather all the material they need. Let's see if Sikhnet accepts this open discussion. They took a full hour in a video to say we want open discussions. So let's see if they actually meant what they said or is it all for show."

Jagraj Singh didn't sacrifice any Sikh points or sidhaant while he met 3HO and neither did he when he replied to Gursant Singh. Gursant Singh does have a personal vendetta and doesn't seem balanced or right in the head the way he addresses the issue of anti Sikh practices in the 3HO. Sometimes even if your points and agenda is in the right, the way someone (like Gursant), carries it out can be detrimental instead of helping. Gursant Singh doesn't seem like he wants any sort of practical change - rather a complete and utter destruction of 3HO group which won't happen.

If you really want support Sikh principles and slowly stop anti-Sikh practices that occur in 3HO then you have to do it in an authentic manner from a place of realness - not holier than thou attitude. Jagraj Singh demonstrated this well and those who think he's being a politician should reevaluate because there is no other way to bring ekta ect.

Gurusant has a point 3HO has to be changed at the fundamental level by removing the crutch of relying on what Yogi ji says , Yogi ji is still their Guru , there is no getting away from it , only through his corrupt self-serving lens was any Gurbani discussed . We all know that Guru Sahiban all said Yoga is not the path to enlightenment, austerities are not either, but the Gurbani was translated by 3HO sikhs to justify doing yoga and trying to link his thoughts with Gurbani . They have suppressed the fact that his sanskar was done in the hindu way not the sikh way and he had them so brainwashed that they believe that he is still present and watching over them, Thus that huge portrait in their diwaan hall competing with Guru ji for attention.To change 3HO at that deep level is to destroy much of the false messages about sikhi people are being fed such as vague answers as premarital sex is a personal choice, meat eating is a personal choice neither affect your sikhi... you can remain doing your manmat ways and yet dress up in white and tie a dastar and claim Khalsa as your surname without amrit .

Jagraj Singh may have had good intentions but he was naive to think that associating with this organisation which the world's sikh population have major doubts about wouldn't not affect himself ; if one goes into a den of manmat people will start to question you , Only Guru Sahiban were able to do such things and turn the whole thing around to Gurmat without being doubted. As for his ekta message sure but as long as you do not continue to think that certain groups like radha soamis , kukey/namdharis are sikhs as you had stated in early videos , they fall foul of the basic premise of a sikh .

Jagraj at Russian 3HO Gurdwara

Thank God for that women who was asking questions. Jagraj singh was misleading the people with his talk and she asked the right questions and provided correct answers to Jagraj singh remarks. Good on her for putting Jagraj singh in his place by tell him straight; yoga is only exercise and nothing more and only through Sikhi can union happen.

She had to say this because earlier on Jagraj singh had said Sikhs should follow sikhi to the core as yogis should follow yoga. Thank God she hammered back and said yoga is only an exercise and nothing more. She told him, you are comparing apple and oranges but Mr basic of Sikhi couldn't understand. She knows more than Jagraj singh. The roles should have been switched. Jagraj singh should be learning from her.

Thank God for that women who was asking questions. Jagraj singh was misleading the people with his talk and she asked the right questions and provided correct answers to Jagraj singh remarks. Good on her for putting Jagraj singh in his place by tell him straight; yoga is only exercise and nothing more and only through Sikhi can union happen.

She had to say this because earlier on Jagraj singh had said Sikhs should follow sikhi to the core as yogis should follow yoga. Thank God she hammered back and said yoga is only an exercise and nothing more. She told him, you are comparing apple and oranges but Mr basic of Sikhi couldn't understand. She knows more than Jagraj singh. The roles should have been switched. Jagraj singh should be learning from her.

this is why we should always take what people are saying and put it up against Guru ji's teachings.

On 7/16/2016 at 3:36 PM, StarStriker said:

Jagraj Singh's reply to Gursant Singh

I really feel pity for Jagraj Singh.   Below I went through his whole video wanting to hear him out.  14:20 mins into his video he does the biggest beadbi of Gurbani by misinterpreting Gurbani to save his name from being tarnished.  This guy does katha on Gurbani and he purposely misinterprets Gurbani!!!!  This can't be tolerated.  Forward the video to 14:20 mins and then go on ang 149 (he writes it in the video as ang 1299, but it's actually on ang 149) and read the whole shabad.  Guru Sahib in the shabad is talking about how without the Guru we, humans cling to good when bad happens.  Satguru teaches us, good and bad are only temporary and to speak against one over the other is absurd because we don't know what is good for us.  But how does Jagraj Singh present the Shabad.  He cuts the Shabad down to the one tuk, he wants to manipulate.  Then he wraps his views to the tuk and now he can make up the story of why he did not speak up against the beadbi taking place at 3HO solstice, where 3HO dance on Gurbani.  He says, look the Guru is saying where you are going to lose and cause a negativity in the Panth, there is where you stay silent.  This is not a mistake by Jagraj Singh.  If you go through his whole video, he has misinterpreted Gurbani throughout the video to save himself.  When he came to the publics eye, I was excited to see him.  He sounded righteous and wanted to spread Sikhi.  But today I am just disgusted by his behavior.  There is no excuse for it and he needs to apologize for misinterpreting Gurbani and go take lessons from Taksal or Nihang Singhs who actually know how to do katha before he continues with parchar.  Jagraj Singh is no better than the Dhunda, Panthpreet, and ghagga's now.  Below I analyze his video, but I don't even care to go further with his blasphemous ways (the below was written before this paragraph, but this is being placed first because it shows Jagraj Singh true colors).

First Mehla:

naanak bolan jhakhanaa dhukh shhadd ma(n)geeahi sukh ||

O Nanak, it is absurd to ask to be spared from pain by begging for comfort.

sukh dhukh dhue dhar kaparrae pehirehi jaae manukh ||

Pleasure and pain are the two garments given, to be worn in the Court of the Lord.

jithhai bolan haareeai thithhai cha(n)gee chup ||2||

Where you are bound to lose by speaking, there, you ought to remain silent. ||2|| ang 149

Jagraj Singh asserts Gurbani is saying don't condemn or criticize something when you can't make a change.  This guy is making things out of thin air and attributing it to Gurbani.   Say for a second this was said by Guru Sahib in Gurbani.  Jagraj Singh himself went up against Sri Akal Takht Sahib and condemned the current Jathedars for making wrong decisions.  What change did his criticizing do?  Nothing, so is Jagraj Singh guilty of his own pull out of thin air teaching?  

And it has not started with Gursant Singh.  Long before Gursant Singh came along others have criticized Sikhnet/3HO for twisting Gurbani.  Dr. Trilochan Singh being one of them.  Wake up Jagraj Singh you have no backbone left.

Jagraj Singh claiming there was no dancing to Gurbani at the yoga festival he went to while he was there.  I believe him on this point.  However, there has been videos of such events shown on youtube and it clearly happens at these 3HO events.  He claims to be soldier, but where was his soldier voice to say this dancing to Gurbani is wrong and it needs to stop?  I forgot, he makes his teachings up  as he goes to cover his tracks.  It's all downhill from this point forward for Mr. Basic of Sikhi because of his own behavior.  With Maharaj's kirpa he will either come back to the Khalsa Panth or hes going to face really bad times ahead.

3HO paid for Jagraj Singh ticket, but it didn't cover Jagraj Singh's cost of going to the 3HO solstice.  Right here anyone can tell Jagraj Singh has been compromised.  He is no giani, Sant, Gursikh, or Gurmukh.  Therefore he is vulnerable to guilt trips.  Which in this case is.......3HO called me to their event and now I am going to criticize them to stop their dancing on Gurbani......that won't go right...........i will never be able to come again and lose my political backing from them and free advertising on their site.  Something similar to this was his actual way of trying to rationalize why he didn't speak up against beadbi of Gurbani.  After the fact he made up the story out of thin air, how Gurbani so called says not to condemn or criticize what you can't change.  The more he speaks, the more he reveals of himself.  Hes, his own worst enemy.

Jagraj Singh is trying to changing the meaning of Kachi Bani from Sri Anand Sahib.  Hes pulling at every last thread possible to not drown here.  Sri Anand Sahib says not to listen to Kachi Bani.  Jagraj Singh in the video says the Bani you don't concentrate on becomes kacha (unripe).  Which means he is saying Gurbani can be kachi Bani based on whether a person concentrates on it while reading.  Thanks Jagraj Singh for insult Gurbani to protect your name.  This guy can't even do katha of a every simple pauri, which the Guru leads up to by saying, come Sikhs listen to the true teachings of the Guru in the previous pauris.  The Guru even makes it more clear by saying you won't find the true teachings anywhere else, go ask the wise ones about this.  Then Guru Sahib continues and speaks on kachi Bani, then makes it even more clear by saying simritis and shastars are this kachi bani because they speak of only good and bad.  Jagraj Singh should not be allowed on stages because he has not grasped the simple concept of teaching what the Guru is saying.

Jagraj Singh doesn't go around pointing fingers at the different jathabandis wrong doing when he goes to their events.  Again he is trying to cover his tracks with a torn cloth, hoping sangat accepts his words at face value.  There is a huge difference from 3HO committing beadbi of Gurbani by dancing to it and Taksal Singhs telling everyone the minimum size for kirpan should be 9 inches.  If Jagraj Singh can't speak up for the Guru where he knows beadbi has taken place and will happen most likely, then what is he doing teaching others about  Sikhi?  He teaches the Bana gives the Khalsa a distinct identity to serve and protect those in need, yet when it comes to protecting the Guru.  He puts his head down and says.........i see no evil, therefore there is no evil.  

He moves on to Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji and Bhai Mardana and how they got along and went to teach others about Gurbani.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji not only criticized Muslim practices, but condemned in a very loud manner by pointing their feet in the direction of mecca.  Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji did not shy away for a second to condemn and criticize the religions of that time.  Bhai Mardana was not a Muslim after meeting Guru Sahib.  He took Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji as his Guru.  In the past Jagraj Singh has said Bhagat Kabir ji was a Muslim his whole life on earth.  And never has Jagraj Singh ever provided evidence to prove this.  Instead we have Gurbani saying, Bhagat Kabir ji is not a Muslim or Hindu.  

Jagraj Singh says the point of Sikhi from his reading of Gurbani is to teach others to get along regardless of differences.  He quotes Gurbani to say get rid of negativity from your mind. So indirectly he is saying, if another says to Jagraj Singh to stand up against Beadbi of Gurbani, when he has a chance too.  He assumes this is negativity and we need to get along.  When it is convenient for him because he couldn't build up the courage to stand up for Guru Sahib, now all of a sudden no one is bad and no one his good.  But Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib are bad according to Jagraj Singh.  Keep shaking your finger at the Jathedar, Jagraj Singh.  You are no better than them with your dirty political tactics.  Again he is showing how shallow his understanding of Gurbani is or hes good at manipulating certain tuks of Gurbani to protect his name; Mr. Basics of Sikhi. 

Again quoting Gurbani wrapped with the view to protect his name.  Gurbani says to speak for goodness as Jagraj Singh quotes Gurbani.  Wasn't Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji speaking for goodness when he criticized the stone idol worship and dancing in Gurbani?  Would have it not done justice for Jagraj Singh to do katha of the Shabads that say dancing to Gurbani is wrong and stone idol worship is wrong?  Jagraj Singh says he wants to educate 3HO about Gurbani, yet hes refusing to condemn or criticize that which Gurbani condemns and criticizes?