Question About Khanda Sahib

Guest singh

Guest Greeb

I agree with u guptmod ji

Admins here are live examples of disgrace of some of our sikh bros , sad but true

They are in illusion that they are not only controlling the sikh sangats posts here on forum but also the whole nature and all othe spontaneously occurring sophisticated processes are being controlled by them.

And some members that you mentioned above seems to be from same akj who love to shake head while chanting the name of God

Guest Jacfsing2

simran345, jackfsingh, singh12345777, sikhni777 , guptkaur etc they post long essays for these replies but they never ask admins to stop posting such non sense on this forum. Infact there are couple of members i used to read their posts regarding this issue, but most of them has been banned or blocked by this forum admins or mods.

Thats not sikh sangat really, if someone post or comment opposite to ur thinking u block them, thats not right.

If someone use vulgar words, then ok block them but why u block people who snt post vulgar or wrong words?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, Daas has previously argued with the Admin, though if it wasn't about Jhatka or Raagmala, Daas just let the issue go. Also the Admin has locked topics every time Daas actually said something halfway descent about certain issues, (Daas is being totally serious, anytime I talk about some descent they lock the whole topic). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Admins here are live examples of disgrace of some of our sikh bros , sad but true

They are in illusion that they are not only controlling the sikh sangats posts here on forum but also the whole nature and all othe spontaneously occurring sophisticated processes are being controlled by them.

And some members that you mentioned above seems to be from same akj who love to shake head while chanting the name of God

Daas totally agrees.

What i have noticed here in two years, your r rite mr.kira.

Everyone like to reply to posts u said above.

The sexuality related posts have maximum number of replies. Even the mods and admins allow such posts on sikhsangat. Open mind and open discussions on sexual problems are okay for the development of sikh sangat but but admins had allowed many posts that are just stupid like how to propose a girl, how to make my gf ready for marriage etc, nd the prominent members of this forum who always reply immediately, simran345, jackfsingh, singh12345777, sikhni777 , guptkaur etc they post long essays for these replies but they never ask admins to stop posting such non sense on this forum. Infact there are couple of members i used to read their posts regarding this issue, but most of them has been banned or blocked by this forum admins or mods.

Thats not sikh sangat really, if someone post or comment opposite to ur thinking u block them, thats not right.

If someone use vulgar words, then ok block them but why u block people who snt post vulgar or wrong words?

How am I prominent? I barely post these days. What are you going on about?

Guest Jacfsing2

How am I prominent? I barely post these days. What are you going on about?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, it's your legacy that's so prominent on this site.

What i have noticed here in two years, your r rite mr.kira.

Everyone like to reply to posts u said above.

The sexuality related posts have maximum number of replies. Even the mods and admins allow such posts on sikhsangat. Open mind and open discussions on sexual problems are okay for the development of sikh sangat but but admins had allowed many posts that are just stupid like how to propose a girl, how to make my gf ready for marriage etc, nd the prominent members of this forum who always reply immediately, simran345, jackfsingh, singh12345777, sikhni777 , guptkaur etc they post long essays for these replies but they never ask admins to stop posting such non sense on this forum. Infact there are couple of members i used to read their posts regarding this issue, but most of them has been banned or blocked by this forum admins or mods.

I've never posted on a thread on how to make a gf ready for marriage or sex. If you don't like what I write then nobody tells you to read it.

Why don't you make an account and reply to threads yourself, maybe this forum is lacking you and your input. Even the other members you have quoted don't deserve to be quoted like that, funny how you wrote my name first when I don't even post on the open minded topics as you've mentioned. Either you only like reading one type of topic or you got spare time to criticise the others mentioned for writing what I think they don't write.

But I will take on board what you have said and if it's been a problem before you should have pointed it out. Why wait for somebody else to say what you feel, do what you think is right and speak up. And for the record, nobody here is a professional writer, people only input what they can, but that doesn't mean you can't either. What's wrong with you posting on topics you have mentioned? Sanu teka lea a Ik Ik topic te post kariye? You got the choice too, if you want change then make it happen, we are the same as you, just normal people who input on here.

Make an account and offer your advise if ours isn't to your liking.

The reason that I don't reply to every single thread is probably plain and simple, I don't have the knowledge to. Jini Rab ne mat diti a, una hi a meri himmat ch. I'm not a scholar, I only input what I'm able to and if that's doesn't suit you, then it's not my problem but yours, as I don't know myself. Simple.

If the person asking doesn't know, what makes you think the names you've mentioned have the answers to everything? We are same as you. Instead of belittling them, you should help and answer the threads yourself if you have more knowledge, as they take out time to help others and they are not vehle either, me, and them have families, we have lives of our own. We do not have to jump to every command of people like you. You can't force somebody to write on a topic that they don't want to. Join the forum and stop moaning, do something yourself if you don't like it.

Also for your information, I have asked admin/mods few times for some topics to be deleted, if you haven't seen it on the main, doesn't mean it's not requested. We have messenger, so you should not judge people on what you do not see.

Nobody's stopping you from making an account either. I'm not from Akj. I respect anybody that follows the truth. And nothing is being controlled by anybody on here, even I don't get replies from Admin/Mod.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh, it's your legacy that's so prominent on this site.

In my old posts I have never posted essays in topics regarding anything sexual etc. I don't know what this guest is going on about.

I ain't no akj. Don't know why you are assuming things.

Guest Jacfsing2

In my old posts I have never posted essays in topics regarding anything sexual etc. I don't know what this guest is going on about.

I ain't no akj. Don't know why you are assuming things.

Neither has Daas, promoted anything sexual.

Guest Guptmem

I have read all the posts, all single replies in almost 6 mnthsyears, thats why I pointed it out. I am not saying u are bad

U r gud people but when u got time to write essays, why dont u have time to write one simple sentence on every sexual post as " admins, plz delete this post this is not related to sikhism""

Nobody replies there like this.

Nd when admins block some normal posts why dnt u tell them not to?

I have no personal hate with u guys, I quoted ur names as i found ur replies frequently on most topics,

Infact ur answers that i read are good suggestion also but why dnt u all make sexual posts bann on here.

Admins are bunch of head shaking type but u should make stupid posts stop.

Think of someone muslim or hindu or a white christain if visit this forum and start reading all posts just for knowledge like me, he.she will find out like me after two months

"What the h e l l , Indian religions says western culture is too sexual related but look at the thinking of people here, sikhs just like to talk about sexuality and nothing else""

Its a disgrace for all of ur, nd the admins(who think their self as Gods controlling the universe) are responsible for it first, nd second is people like u guys who dnt have time to make admins stop from such posts