Racist Abuse And Attacks On Non Whites Increased!

Since the Brexit non-white people abused, shouted at, intimated & attacked by the cretinous, uneducated white [some not all] fools.

Experienced any? seen any? thankfully non by me but Guardian and even Daily Mail report on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-racism_uk_576fe161e4b08d2c56396075

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36634786

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/spate-of-racist-attacks-blamed-on-brexit-vote

/https://www.facebook.com/sarah.leblanc.718/media_set?set=a.10101369198638985&type=3

I don't understand why anybody is at all surprised by this, a lot of people who voted to leave did so on the basis of immigration and a fair few of these people see anyone who is non-white (as in no white and born in the UK) as an immigrant so you best be carrying you birth certificate around with you now fella's, you gonna be needing it.

The referendum has emboldened the far right. Parliament can veto the decision, but that will unleash the fascist militias in anger and rage. We are dealing with hard right leaning racist voters here.

They'll get over their victory excitement and settle down. But for now, be prepared.

why are you guys so surprised ? I was born in London , I grew up there I have a UK passport but I have never been deluded enough to think anyone would ever call me an English woman. This is what I talked about when the gurdwara break in happened, the below the surface racism that had been hidden for being seen as non-helpful in the EU is now back loud and proud in the open . Welcome to rewind Britain - the seventies edition

The upside is, if I may call it that, if some racist does have a go in a physical sense, just fight back. The social and political climate is so incredibly PC that you won't get blamed for it. You can say you feared for your life, etc., and you didn't want to be a victim of a racist attack. The SJW's will jump to your defence, the largely liberal media will champion your cause, job done.

why are you guys so surprised ? I was born in London , I grew up there I have a UK passport but I have never been deluded enough to think anyone would ever call me an English woman. This is what I talked about when the gurdwara break in happened, the below the surface racism that had been hidden for being seen as non-helpful in the EU is now back loud and proud in the open . Welcome to rewind Britain - the seventies edition

You live in East London which has always been more deprived and racist in comparison to other areas.

Considering the fact parts of East London now have British Whites as a minority, what are the likelihood of these 70's style racist attacks?

What if one is too scared to move with fear? I don't know how you can say this. There are those that will be too scared to do anything and just cry out for help, you know!

As a Sikh - male or female - I don't know how anyone say the above. We're supposed to be in a perpetual state of battle readiness. That's not hollow rhetoric, but an essential part of what makes us who we are. Nobody wants to be caught up in nonsense, but if you're walking around with your head in the clouds, then think again.