Who Does The Labour Party Stand For?

honestly our people need to start reading Chomsky and work on their critical thinking else they will always be on the back foot politically. We as a kaum are so naive ...we need to awaken and realise how Kaal is working ...

Chomsky is but one aspect of it. He's essential reading, but even his ideological bias needs to be balanced out. Generally, he's a great mind, and I think he's a sane and reasonable voice. He's not liked by Indians (nationalist types) and for that reason he's okay by me.

Chomsky is but one aspect of it. He's essential reading, but even his ideological bias needs to be balanced out. Generally, he's a great mind, and I think he's a sane and reasonable voice. He's not liked by Indians (nationalist types) and for that reason he's okay by me.

i wish I could say this to every Chomsky reader who treats his views as the end all be all

i wish I could say this to every Chomsky reader who treats his views as the end all be all

Hehe, absolutely. People latch onto ideologues and begin to worship these individuals; fellas like the late Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, etc., all very intelligent and incisive people at the top of their fields, but any sense of reason just goes out the window when someone tries to suggest they may be uninformed on a few issues.

same old tired 'if you don't listen to us and let us in you are racists' line .... if you actually read it one of the women gave up because her own father didn't back her , hardly the Labour party's fault ... such a dumb article . If they wanted to do it they would find a way to do it off their own bat . How about some singhs and Kaurs representing ? That would go down better with the public methinks .

It was summed up when corbin arranged Support rally at a art university in London on Thursday. All the demographics I mentioned in the original post were there, no working men. Why doesn't he hold a rally in front of the very people this party was formed for? Working people. It should have been outside a factory, in a working man's club, on the streets of the inner cities in the north.