Some Home Truths

Guest jagsaw singh

Harkiran,

can you stop labelling women who accept the roles of men and women to different as "regarding" themselves lower.

can you stop forcing your ideas of feminism, since real feminists believe equality is only achieved when women don't have to do the historical works of men to feel equal

can you stop imposing the so called panthic maryada on all of us

can you stop criticising DAMDAMI TAKSAL, started by pita ji

can you basically keep quiet.

4 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

As long as you don't force the Taksal Maryada on us you can follow whatever one you wish. By the way damdami taksal of today is not direct lineage. Anyone can use a name even Taksalis have several lineages laying claims. By the way this is not Harkiran, and yes you are falling for the lies fed to you. It's basically lip service to say hey your equal but in this life you have to live a life of less privilege and rights,  but it doesn't mean your lesser. Lip service. 

You just perfectly described your own situation. Blindly following whatever your panthic maryada. You need to listen to some katha of suraj parkash, guru nanak parkash and Dasam Granth. 

(No one believes that we need another life. Our Mata didnt, we don't either)

bring her to a hospital and have her checked. She needs help.

1 hour ago, HarkiranKaur said:

2. If you truly understood that the divine light is in everyone you'd know that a husband's duty is to serve his wife with the same devotion as she is one and the same as he

So you came up with this list to avoid answering my previous post. Why are you so scared asatkiran of that, that you need to try and move the post onto something else?

45 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

By the way you may have guessed this is not Harkiran but her husband.

You are either asatkiran lying, or her horse-partner who has adopted her way of thinking?

By the way?....by the way?...by the way? Only asatkiran writes this over and over, if it is really her horse-partner, then the fool has become a parrot of her.

I don't beleive it is though. She used to make up guest posts and aliases on Sikhawareness as well.

30 minutes ago, Khalistanisinghni said:

Harkiran,

can you stop labelling women who accept the roles of men and women to different as "regarding" themselves lower.

No she can't because in her twisted little mind, she thinks she is here to save womankind in Sikhi.

Soon she will start saying that maybe sikhi isn't for her and she may leave it.

29 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

I have read her posts and nothing she said was belittling anyone. Rather she was only defending women from being belittled.

Women can defend themselves here thank you very much! asatkiran is not the saviour she wants to be. read the posts by the other women.

34 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Please respect that someone from a completely different culture and language it is not easy to learn an entirely new language especially when it's not romanized. It takes years you can't expect someone to know an entire new language in a short time.

If this is Balbir Singh,  then you are a bigger fool for accepting her lies. She claims to have researched Sikhi for over 20 years. yet can speak less words than a 2 year old panjabi child. And look at your Balbir Singh, defending her lies on here. ਥੋੜੀ ਬਹੁਤੀ ਸ਼ਰਮ ਹੋਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਹੈ ਬੰਦੇ ਨੂੰ .

24 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

By the way this is not Harkiran, and yes you are falling for the lies fed to you.

Another "by the way".

8 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You should follow your own advice and by the way do you know what dasam Granth says about you (female)? 

Dont move this creature onto Dasam Granth!!

She has absolutely no aware of Dasam Granth. She is the same poster who started the topic on Sri Charitropakhyan about a month ago, showing her ignoracne on it.

ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿਆ, ਤੁਸੀ ਕਿਹੜੇ   ਮਗਰ ਲਗੇ ਹੋਏ ਹੈ? ਗ੍ਰੀਨ ਕਾਰਡ ਲੇਈ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਕੁਛ? 

Guest Jacfsing2
13 minutes ago, HarkiranKaur said:

Your behaviour shows me all I need to know about your childish and unsikhlike behaviour. We have done nothing to insult SGGSJ show me where! I dare you! Neither the panth, and as far as Taksalis are concerned all I said was there are several lineages claiming the same. Aside from that my wife said they limit women from seva. Which they do so how is that an insult when they openly admit it? And we uphold the Sikh Rehet Maryada. If you are looking for someone who insults it you better look at those who say it was forced on them and put it down like that Chatanga who insulted me. 

You are so close minded it's not even worth trying to have a sane discussion. 

The education institution created by Vaheguru himself was clearly insulted by none other than Pro-Female Punj Pyare fanatics. Insulting the institution Vaheguru made himself is the same Beadbi to Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as well. Only in Punj Pyare is such a gender-based Seva required, also that Punj Pyare member from that Kashmir Amrit Sanchar also gave false hopes in promoting Pakhand when he said he would want to see females in Punj Pyare now your wife somehow thinks she would have that opportunity. Did any Jathedar of SGPC get Shaheed? Badal and Gurbachana would be friends with each other, SGPC Maryada hasn't even been Amended to include the 7 banis of Nitnem. (If your Amrit Sanchar was still according to SGPC Maryada it's still true, so nobody is insulting that, but once any of the Punj Pyare are woman, you should really question the Gurdwara committee.) As long as 5 pyare are men and provide Nitnem, Khanda Amrit and Sarbloh Batta it's official.

2 hours ago, HarkiranKaur said:

You know nothing about her and how much she is respected. Someone should shut you up and put you in your place for disrespecting someone you know nothing about. Underclass behaviour? For pointing out what Sikh rehet Maryada says? You have no idea what underclass means.

Respected by whom? No one seems to be doing so here! Besides no one will respect a person or persons who insults or insult the Sikh Scripture or the Sikh  institutions! Whether they be white, black or brown! You both come across as very hateful, insecure and immature people. What are your reasons to be so? I notice they have finally managed to shut the blasphemous ones up. Good riddance to ....... 

3 hours ago, chatanga said:

Dont move this creature onto Dasam Granth!!

She has absolutely no aware of Dasam Granth. She is the same poster who started the topic on Sri Charitropakhyan about a month ago, showing her ignoracne on it.

ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿਆ, ਤੁਸੀ ਕਿਹੜੇ   ਮਗਰ ਲਗੇ ਹੋਏ ਹੈ? ਗ੍ਰੀਨ ਕਾਰਡ ਲੇਈ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਕੁਛ? 

Oh!!! Now we understand, the man's sold his soul for the Green Card, lol!

Guest Jacfsing2
2 minutes ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Oh!!! Now we understand, the man's sold his soul for the Green Card, lol!

I genuinely thought she had some Lesbian Anand Karaj since "she" was talking about a wife, especially with everyone she was talking about.

• The topic was locked