Global Warming Greater Threat Than Terrorism

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2015/12/12/441334/Humans-global-warming-

Climate change greater threat than terrorism

“If I were a conspiracy theorist I might be inclined to believe that the focus on terrorism was by design to specifically move attention away from dealing with important issues such as abrupt climate change,” Professor McPherson said.

“It is pretty clear that we are in the midst of abrupt climate change. It is the greatest existentialist threat ever to face our species, and instead the media and the governments have us focusing on the ‘terrorism threat’ that has killed very very very few people in the entire history of the invented war on terror,” he said.

“So I think as a society, as a culture we are just pursuing the wrong priorities, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon,” the American climate change expert said.

They are separate issues. Islam is a threat to humanity in many parts of the world and are a threat to western civilization, but most Muslims thankfully don't believe in fundamental tenets of Islam.

Most practicing Muslims who believe in Islam also deny science just like evangelical Christians do, websites like these I see as apologism for Islamic terrorism because when push really comes to shove they also deny reason/science.

With that said, you'd be surprised how racist, homophobic, sexist and prejudiced vast majority of people are in Islamic world just because it is seen as the religious norm and questioning many things is seen as taboo.

They don't have to be mutually exclusive. But what I have noticed is how many Americans on the Right are completely convinced climate change is akin to BLM, SJWs, and LGBT issues, lol, i.e. another Leftist cause being used for subverting society. It's something I haven't given much attention to but should.

ISIS was created to run interference in the middle east whilst the USA and Europe rushed in 'antiterrorist' laws which amounted to stripping the general populace of the right to assemble in large crowds to protest, dissent or question against any government pet project , to arrest and detain without charge, proof or end . This is because the Fu is going to hit the fan in the USA economically soon.

The factory agriculture model is failing and the soil is turning to dust , animal husbandry is leading to massive global warming but instead of putting an end to the subsidies and the massive feedlots which would stop the warming much sooner than anything else they would rather preach to the third world and China about their population numbers and meat eating . per Capita americans produce 26 tonnes of carbon per year third worlders including India about 6 tonnes per head . The number of animals bred and killed per year on the planet is 40 billion , taking up 30 % of total arable land for their feed ...just reducing the cows on the planet would be the equivalent of reducing the carbon generation of total transport on the planet!

Just need to switch diets, but the lobbists aint going to let that happen ...

Guest Jacfsing2

USA foreign policy also was responsible for the countless Sufi saints killed by Mughals and all the atrocities by Babur and other Mughals in the subcontinent..

It's all an Illuminati conspiracy...

(sarcasm)

Don't fall for the very stupid propaganda stories spewed by those who don't want to address and call out the extremists in their religion..

Daas honestly can't stand conspiracy theories either, at least in America the politicians actually know what the problem is, and that's religious fanatics trying to make everyone a certain religion.

I do not believe for a second that intelligence agencies and foreign policies often are very shady, they can and do use groups for their own benefit. But if youre reaction to everything is "USA did it!! CIA!!" then youre delusional lol. Its not nearly as black and white as conspiry theorist put it.

ISIS, Boko Haram and Talibani are Useful Idiots ...that's all .. oil, rare metals and mineral reserves are depleting in the areas of the world which can be manipulated so this is going to be an increasing trend - create a problem , propose a solution, act on it then demand a compensation.... it is an old model but one that has worked whereever America wanted to stick it oar in, even the British used it prior to them .

Come on, I am not a conspiracy theorist just someone who noticed what legislations were rushed in and under what guise , when Maggie was in charge she started the ball rolling on those who wanted to protest , you have to notify authorities where you are going , what you are protesting and the numbers ...and under Blair and Cameron individual human rights have been undermined further , all it takes is someone to point a finger and say he said something suspect and you are under arrest, same across the pond .

I mean the Americans cannot sue the companies that produce the vaccines which damage their children this was put in by Ronnie Reagan , all they can do it apply for compensation from the government (The populace) which is decided by a secret court (meaning no public access) and they amount is fixed by the court there is no appeal process...it is shameful . Corporate crimes are paid for by the innocent public . This is the test case now these corporations are emboldened to openly bribe the government ($2.5 billion last year) . Legislation has been brought in now that makes it impossible to avoid being vaccinated even if you have a medical reason not to, even those damaged already cannot avoid more vaccines (even the one that damaged them) in some states , they are trying to roll this across the board. It is the age of kalyug for sure where compassion is a crime ...the truth an inconvenience.

USA foreign policy also was responsible for the countless Sufi saints killed by Mughals and all the atrocities by Babur and other Mughals in the subcontinent..

It's all an Illuminati conspiracy...

(sarcasm)

Don't fall for the very stupid propaganda stories spewed by those who don't want to address and call out the extremists in their religion..

haha... seriously the american consumption model is what being aspired to by so many countries that it is plain to see that the planet does not have a chance to supply or sustain by instead of becoming proactive themselves and lead by example the Americans want to tell others don't dare to do what we do ...it would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-and-James-Cameron/107743185922214?source=share&tr=1466802898

I live in Punjab and this year's summer has been more warm compared to previous years.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-if-global-warming-emptied-india/

A warming of 2 degrees Celsius would cause 34 percent of the world’s population to migrate more than 300 miles, to places on the fringes of the tropics where the temperatures are milder. Dramatic population declines might occur in Mexico, Central America, Africa and India.