My Views About A Post Shared On Fb Page Of Sikh Channel.

jassa

I want to hear your views about a way to deal with such post shared on facebook. May me someone from sikh channel can give their point of view because its shared on their page.

The post is

https://www.facebook.com/SIKHCHANNELDELHIUNIT/posts/1027619817346095:0

It just have couple of images joined together. Is it a right way to deal with it sharing it on facebook? Some immature kid posts some pics. Someone take screenshot and a good and famous Facebook Page admin puts it on the pages. There is no link to the profile of the person in question neither does facebook search give any such results.

Are we not making fun of sikh gurus our selves ? We are disrespecting sikh gurus had there been a link or some way we can find out who is behind it then it would have been a different story. Right now it looks like posting a sikh joke with a title how they are making fun of sikhs without even understand they are spreading this joke.

I think such facebook pages which have huge following should be more responsible and share content wisely keeping in mind the after effects.Its so much disturbing to me that it forced me write a post on SikhSangat after so many years.

I want to hear your views about a way to deal with such post shared on facebook. May me someone from sikh channel can give their point of view because its shared on their page.

The post is

https://www.facebook.com/SIKHCHANNELDELHIUNIT/posts/1027619817346095:0

It just have couple of images joined together. Is it a right way to deal with it sharing it on facebook? Some immature kid posts some pics. Someone take screenshot and a good and famous Facebook Page admin puts it on the pages. There is no link to the profile of the person in question neither does facebook search give any such results.

Are we not making fun of sikh gurus our selves ? We are disrespecting sikh gurus had there been a link or some way we can find out who is behind it then it would have been a different story. Right now it looks like posting a sikh joke with a title how they are making fun of sikhs without even understand they are spreading this joke.

I think such facebook pages which have huge following should be more responsible and share content wisely keeping in mind the after effects.Its so much disturbing to me that it forced me write a post on SikhSangat after so many years.

Can't you have it removed?

These pendus who run these Facebook pages are imbeciles. If nobody had posted it on the Sikh Channel FB page how many people do you think would be aware this even exists? The more oxygen and publicity you give something, the more it'll be brought to people's attention. You've got to be smart about these things, in particular how you respond to these issues.

You should read some of the frankly horrible things people post about Mohammed and Islam since it became common knowledge that Muslims go on killing sprees when someone insults their religion and their prophet. It's an upside-down world, particularly how things work on the Internet. The more you react and display displeasure, the more they try to get you to react and prove that you are violent and intolerant, lol. It's one thing disliking the poisonous ideology peddled by Islam, but going as far as some people do? Nah, it ain't right.

Guest Jacfsing2

Anyone has any official contact information of Sikh Channel?

Is it really worth it? Gursant, (former 3HO), used to constantly contact Sikhnet; yet they blocked him as well.