Sikh Youth Stabs Woman With Kirpan

singh598

Guest Jacfsing2
32 minutes ago, Berserk said:

Get real, please. It is very possible for someone dressed as a Sikh to commit evil actions. Even if they recite naam, it is still very possible as it takes a long time for naam to correct their mind. What makes a Khalsa is their inward and outward qualities, not just how they look on the outside. Don't be so foolish. 

Even if Hitler did Simran it would effect even him.

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Of course this judge is racist, you can never rightfully accuse a Khalsa because Khalsa is pure. This judge probably hates Hispanics and Black people as well.

Are you saying, a person who is an Amritdhari can't commit a wrong action?  How do you know this guy was a khalsa in the pure since and not just in name like the 3HO?  

I wouldn't condemn or support this guy because what actually happened is not told in the news.  To call the judge a racist is a stretch of reality.  Also those brandishing their high heels need to take a chill pill.  We don't know what the woman did.  Don't be so simple minded and fall at your knees to yell help for women, who you know nothing about.

I know plenty of so called amritdhari's who dont deserve a kirpan they are mentally unstable and have alot of rage in them. Most of them have been in prison or been badboys during their college and uni days then stopped shaving their facial hair and became singhs. So just because a singh has a kirpan and taken up the khalsa roop it doesnt make them a pure and nice person. Every person is an individual with different circumstances, experiences and stresses in life you never know when that one thing will make them snap against an aggressor and they lash out using whatever they have available to hand.

As for those who say this singh in this article shouldnt have used a kirpan. I would ask them what is the purpose of the kirpan? And why did guru ji give Khalsa Sikhs the right to bear arms and carry it? It was obviously to use it when you are attacked or to defend against an attacker. And from what I read in this case, the guys mother was being attacked. If your any of your mothers were attacked I would like to think most of you Sikhs would not hesitate to use whatever you had at hand to defend your family, preferably not use the blunt kirpan but if that was the only tool available at hand to protect yourself and your loved ones and innocents then so be it. Most of the time Singhs wearing kirpans run away from situations where innocents are mugged or attacked because they been feminised they been cucked in a feminist liberal society. We need to ensure our Sikh males of the future are strong street fighters and not cuck's who run and hide behind a woman's skirt at first sign of trouble.

Guest Jacfsing2
7 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

trying too hard to be "loyal." 

What's wrong with supporting other Sikhs? We shouldn't expect the media to be honest with us. 2 of the Hukams say this about other Sikhs: (the bottom one clearly shows the need for trust).

1. 46. Dikhaavae da Sikh nahee banana - Do not act a Sikh outwardly only for show. 

2. 49. Sikh da itbaar karnaa - Have confidence in a Sikh.

On 12/11/2016 at 11:42 AM, singh598 said:

This guy has done biggest bezti of Sikh religion and brought the sacred Kakkars into disrepute.

it is never justified for a man to attack a woman with physical violence 

jacfsingh comments r shocking 

when it becomes common knowledge that Sikhs are fighting in Gurdwaras and using Kirpaan for personal disputes and not self defence then politicians will act to ban the Kirpaan 

Preachers are to blame for giving naive kids Amrit Sanchaar 

Uk Sikh groups have done or achieved NIL besides from nice photos with MPS and pardaans

Singh - I am not going to justify his action but we havent been told the full story on this. But take into account what may have forced him to use his kirpan? What would drive someone to do that? I've been reading through all comments here and everyone seems to be tearing this singh apart for using a kirpan. Let me give you all a reality check, a kirpan is a shaster not an "article of faith".

I will give you a sceniro, what would you do if someone broke into your house with the intention of hurting your family? I dont know about anyone of you but that khanda on the side of bed is coming out with the intention of destruction lol.