Being Sent Pics Of <banned word filter activated> On Facebook

Guest Dorytheforgetfulfish

Guest Dorytheforgetfulfish

I was talking to a fellow Gursikh on Facebook when a few sentences into the conversation he asked me to marry him and he sent me a picture of his &lt;banned word filter activated&gt;. I blocked him but he sent his &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; pics to my parents Facebook page saying I asked for them and my parent blame me for it. What should I do?

Guest Jacfsing2

I was talking to a fellow Gursikh on Facebook when a few sentences into the conversation he asked me to marry him and he sent me a picture of his <banned word filter activated>. I blocked him but he sent his <banned word filter activated> pics to my parents Facebook page saying I asked for them and my parent blame me for it. What should I do?

Daas hopes you realize that most people fake their identity online. Just remember not to befriend people you don't trust; especially in the era of RSS Agents and many other people. Your only fault is ignorance; report it to the authorities could be a recommendation, but for future situations; if you happen to be having a conversation with someone who happens to be a stranger on social media; at the very least check if you have any mutual friends.

Report it to the Police to investigate, they can do an IP trace and find out who it is.

It's a Singh, most likely someone she hasn't met irl, or someone who isn't in regular contact with her, but someone connected to a group or sub-group these youngsters frequent under the guise of developing their spirituality.