Why Khalsa Panth Does Not Love And Listen To Nihang Singhs?

Akali Nihangs have complete rehit and complete bani with them. They are the pride of Khalsa Panth.

But I feel Khalsa Panth does not listen to Akali Nihangs. Even Akal Takth allows Jhatka meat and regarding Shaheedi degh, if its prepared with 5 patte, its the best medicine in the world.

So what are the points of contradiction between panth and akali nihangs ?

The puraatan Khalsa held the Akali Nihangs in such high regard because they were the acknowledged protectors of the Sikh faith. This is no longer true. If Sikhs today do not feel the same way as their ancestors did, it is because the Nihang Singhs are not really relevant to their lives anymore. They aren't capable of protecting us and unfortunately, many seem unwilling to protect us [as with the majority of the Budha Dal of Baba Santa Singh in the 80's]. Their main duty these days seems to be the preservation of puraatan traditions, a role for which they should be respected, but not one which entitles them to our deference or obedience.

According to my knowledge, the Dal Panth has a faction called Chakarvarti Dal Panth. This faction is always on the move and whereever it goes, it does amrit sanchar, gives santhiya and does akhand paaths. Also, they help the villagers if they need any help regarding any conflict or fight with someone. Many villagers are helped by the Chakarvarti Dal Panth in times of need and help.

According to my knowledge, the Dal Panth has a faction called Chakarvarti Dal Panth. This faction is always on the move and whereever it goes, it does amrit sanchar, gives santhiya and does akhand paaths. Also, they help the villagers if they need any help regarding any conflict or fight with someone. Many villagers are helped by the Chakarvarti Dal Panth in times of need and help.

This is all very important seva of the Sikh Qaum. But it goes back to my point veerji - since plenty of other Sikh groups and jathas are doing this exact same stuff, why single out the Nihang Singhs as deserving of some special position?

I'd also ask why you believe Panth khalsa does not love or listen to its Nihang Singhs? Theirs is easily one of the most popular and influential jathas in the Sikh world - look at all the naujaawan who idolize and emulate them. Personally speaking I also have a lot of pyaar for the Nihang Singhs because of their dedication in safeguarding our itihaasic practices from scheming reformists.

Guest Jacfsing2

Akali Nihangs have complete rehit and complete bani with them. They are the pride of Khalsa Panth.

But I feel Khalsa Panth does not listen to Akali Nihangs. Even Akal Takth allows Jhatka meat and regarding Shaheedi degh, if its prepared with 5 patte, its the best medicine in the world.

Nihangs are actually the most over-respected community; among many within the Khalsa Panth. However; they are not without their flaws; Kirpan-Di-Amrit for females; serving meat in the Langar; Rebuilding the Congress Party Akal Takht, as well as many others. (Let us not forget the fake Nihangs from the Singh Sabha Movement).

Nihangs are actually the most over-respected community; among many within the Khalsa Panth. However; they are not without their flaws; Kirpan-Di-Amrit for females; serving meat in the Langar; Rebuilding the Congress Party Akal Takht, as well as many others. (Let us not forget the fake Nihangs from the Singh Sabha Movement).

If you look up an interview with Baba Maan Singh Ji, Jathedar Guru Nanak Dev Dal, on youtube you will see he puts paid to the "kirpan-di-amrit" fallacy which surprisingly was propagated by the fraudster Niddar. Meat consumption is a matter of personal choice and should not be decided by any second party. Additionally let us also not forget the Nihangs such as Baba Dewa Singh Ji whose actions gave rise to the Singh Sabha, for more info:

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/guardians-of-gobind-ii.html

All Jathas have their flaws; however that should not be an incentive for other Sikhs to ostracize them.

If Nihangs were of the same caliber as Nihangs of Baba Deep Singh jee, Baba Gubaksh Singh ji or even Akali Phula Singh ji's time period, I don't think anyone in the Panth would have any problem seeing them in power. But deep down I think even you know they are not of that level anymore, physically nor spiritually. Puratan Nihangs were something else. They were like the Knights Templars of the Sikhs. A spiritual group of Jinda Shaheeds always ready to become Shaheed for the sake of the Panth. They were the purest and most innocent of Sikhs. All Sikhs (including the modern Nihangs) should strive to be like puratan Nihangs.

Are you talking about Nihangs like Santu? If you are, then I can tell you that they are the biggest traitors of Sikh path. Where was Santu when Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji khalsa Bhindrawale was fighting Indian Army. I will like answer from some so called Nihangs