Why Khalsa Panth Does Not Love And Listen To Nihang Singhs?

Guest Jacfsing2

If you look up an interview with Baba Maan Singh Ji, Jathedar Guru Nanak Dev Dal, on youtube you will see he puts paid to the "kirpan-di-amrit" fallacy which surprisingly was propagated by the fraudster Niddar. Meat consumption is a matter of personal choice and should not be decided by any second party. Additionally let us also not forget the Nihangs such as Baba Dewa Singh Ji whose actions gave rise to the Singh Sabha, for more info:

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.co.nz/2015/09/guardians-of-gobind-ii.html

All Jathas have their flaws; however that should not be an incentive for other Sikhs to ostracize them.

All Daas is saying is the criticism that some people have of Nihangs. Even though Nidar probably isn't a Nihang, (or even a Sikh for that matter); some people have done this ritual; as even Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale even heard of such stuff and was against it, (Nidar wasn't even popular when Sant Jarnail Singh said it). Also Daas is one of the most neutral person on Jhatka on this forum, so I'm clearly open to it; however, serving meat as Langar has never been accepted since the time of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji. It also doesn't help that a FAKE Nihang put a spear on a Dasam Granth Sahib while being drunk during the Singh Sahba Movement. Nobody should be forced to have so social interaction with the Panth; however, that is just the reality of the situation.

Guest Jacfsing2

I dont think any Sikhs of the old times were innocent. Soldiers dont strive to be innocent. I bet most Sikhs were quite rough around the edges.

It all really depends on your definition of innocent. The bringing of many tyrants to justice can be considered innocent; while the Fake-innocent folk claim that it was wrong and guilty somehow. The whole concept of "turning the other check", will not assist you in a time similar to what the Singhs were going through. They were completely innocent in my view; as there were huge persecutions of Sikhs everywhere, and they were merely defending their people and honor.

All Daas is saying is the criticism that some people have of Nihangs. Even though Nidar probably isn't a Nihang, (or even a Sikh for that matter); some people have done this ritual; as even Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale even heard of such stuff and was against it, (Nidar wasn't even popular when Sant Jarnail Singh said it). Also Daas is one of the most neutral person on Jhatka on this forum, so I'm clearly open to it; however, serving meat as Langar has never been accepted since the time of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Amar Das Ji. It also doesn't help that a FAKE Nihang put a spear on a Dasam Granth Sahib while being drunk during the Singh Sahba Movement. Nobody should be forced to have so social interaction with the Panth; however, that is just the reality of the situation.

I have already answered your myth vis-a-vis the fake Nihang spear incident. This was done by Kartar Singh Jhabbar and there were eyewitnesses present whose accounts can still be seen.

I dont think any Sikhs of the old times were innocent. Soldiers dont strive to be innocent. I bet most Sikhs were quite rough around the edges.

When I say innocent I mean masoom. They were not like the sinners that Sikhs have now become who live to do Paap day and night instead of serving Guru Sahib. Sikhs today live to please this world instead of Guru ji.

I have already answered your myth vis-a-vis the fake Nihang spear incident. This was done by Kartar Singh Jhabbar and there were eyewitnesses present whose accounts can still be seen.

So called spear mark doesn't look anything like a spear mark. It is just a myth to add more mirch masala to the story.

This is all very important seva of the Sikh Qaum. But it goes back to my point veerji - since plenty of other Sikh groups and jathas are doing this exact same stuff, why single out the Nihang Singhs as deserving of some special position?

Nihang Singhs remain chakarvarti with the help of their horses. Nihang Singh lifestyle is so eco friendly. They cook their langar using wood and no chemicals are allowed inside Dal Panth. Dal Panth is the only organization where seva of horses of Guru Ghar is done.

Nihang Singh lifestyle shud be the role model lifestyle for the entire world.

Guest Jacfsing2

Daas is just trying to explain OP's question on why many Sikhs don't like Nihangs.

Nihang Singhs remain chakarvarti with the help of their horses. Nihang Singh lifestyle is so eco friendly. They cook their langar using wood and no chemicals are allowed inside Dal Panth. Dal Panth is the only organization where seva of horses of Guru Ghar is done.

Nihang Singh lifestyle shud be the role model lifestyle for the entire world.

That's all good and all, but they aren't perfect; every Jatha has their own problems which we shouldn't follow.

That's all good and all, but they aren't perfect; every Jatha has their own problems which we shouldn't follow.

Thats right. All organizations and jathas need some improvement. So the sikh youth shud try to bring improvements in the organizations they belong to but at the same time shud love fellow sikh brothers belonging to other organizations. UNITY IS THE KEY FOR THE CHARRDI KALA OF KHALSA PANTH.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

The Panth and the world respects action, not words. Any Jathebandi which contributes with mind, body and soul to the service of the Panth and humanity will be respected. And not what their forefathers many generations did...recent past to now. There are Nihangs like Baba Nihal Singh who still receive the utmost respect for almost being Shaheed twice, among others. Bani, Banaa and Rehat are a framework within which to live your life. The life itself, if exemplary and in service to the Panth/humanity will always be exalted, praised and remembered.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KS-MtY3luw

Look at this video. Where was Baba Nihal Singh public statement for when countless beadbi happened of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji? But over photos these nihangs are ready to go to war? Talk about a screwed up ethics and morals. Plus the traitor baba balbir singh is sitting right behind you. Do something to these traitors who got the actual jathedar of Buddha dal thrown in jail so they can eat away at Sikhs. This is all politics. Where was Baba Nihal singhs public statement toward the Badal's when one of them openly changed a Gurbani tuk? The fact baba balbir singh is wearing gurus Bana is a disgrace to the Guru. But baba nihal singh stays quiet and does or says nothing. These nihangs are aligned with the Badals. True nihangs would have done their duty on the Badal's, balbir, and aap. But these ones pick and choose according to their master Badal.

Look at this video. Where was Baba Nihal Singh public statement for when countless beadbi happened of Sri Guru Granth sahib ji? But over photos these nihangs are ready to go to war? Talk about a screwed up ethics and morals. Plus the traitor baba balbir singh is sitting right behind you. Do something to these traitors who got the actual jathedar of Buddha dal thrown in jail so they can eat away at Sikhs. This is all politics. Where was Baba Nihal singhs public statement toward the Badal's when one of them openly changed a Gurbani tuk? The fact baba balbir singh is wearing gurus Bana is a disgrace to the Guru. But baba nihal singh stays quiet and does or says nothing. These nihangs are aligned with the Badals. True nihangs would have done their duty on the Badal's, balbir, and aap. But these ones pick and choose according to their master Badal.

Exactly, this guy sums it up pretty well

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1737561786499912&id=1504484599807633&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FBharowal1%2Fvideos%2F1737561786499912%2F&_rdr