70+ Dead In French Terror Attack

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/07/sikh-man-falsely-identified-terrorist-second-time-nice-attack

Sikh Man Falsely Identified as Terrorist for Second Time Following Nice Attack

To be fair it woudlnt have happened if he wasn't constantly stirring stuff up online. Really disheartening to see but you can't help but think there is some sort of karma there.

You guys keep talking about Khalsa Raj like it's going to magically appear lol. Rather than praying and holding onto prophecies (like the hindus used to do before Guru Sahib) take action and become proper gursikhs lol.

If we look at our Sikh history we can learn very valuable lessons how Sikhs established Sikh rule it wasnt out of just efforts of the Sikhs in militancy it was outside invaders with huge armies who dented the mughul empire from the likes of nadir shah and ahmad shah abdali it is these monsters that swept into mughul ruled punjab that gave the Sikhs a chance to strike at the mughul empire and deal it a fatal blow and establish sikh rule.

Similarly in the modern world after 1947 the rules of the game has changed with the advent of nuclear weapons and the UN, it is now hundreds times harder to establish your own national political rule without it being crushed within days. So unless there is a civil war in india, or invasion by some outside country like pakistan and china then full khalsa raj will not be possible in current present climate.

This is what happens when Muslims in western countries reach the magic 10% population mark (or 9.6% for the pedants out there).

For the sake of balance, here's an article on France's unique problem with its imported ex-colonial population and their descendants:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-threat-history-20160716-snap-story.html

Of course, only warped, demented, cowardly apologists would attempt to justify the mass murder of innocents on social conditions that are the same for non-Muslims in similar situations. "My life is a hell-hole, so I'm going to make others pay for my misfortunes." What else to expect from an ideology punctured with more holes than Swiss cheese?

This is what happens when Muslims in western countries reach the magic 10% population mark (or 9.6% for the pedants out there).

For the sake of balance, here's an article on France's unique problem with its imported ex-colonial population and their descendants:

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-france-threat-history-20160716-snap-story.html

I believe the powers that be within western establishments like bildersberg group and banksters rothschild & co knew exactly what they were doing when they were allowing mass immigrantion of muslims from 50+ muslim countries into europe.

If these people can fund the feminist, homosexual movements and fund wars in Iraq, libya and afghanistan and fund the space program putting the man in the moon. They can surely figure out what having mass importation of muslim populations does to the host western country and native non-muslim communities and populations. These ruling class people are not stupid there is a plan under way for a possible civil war within europe again with muslims that is coming within 10-15 years. It will kick off in france. The last conflict with muslims in europe was in the balkans in 1999 serbia/kosovo/albania and before then it was in yugoslavia in 1992.

I believe the powers that be within western establishments like bildersberg group and banksters rothschild & co knew exactly what they were doing when they were allowing mass immigrantion of muslims from 50+ muslim countries into europe.

Which of the European nations do you think will fall first? My money's on France, Sweden, and perhaps Germany. It'll take generations, but it's inevitable. Of course, there are 14 million of them in Russia, but those old-school Ruskies aren't cucked to hell.