70+ Dead In French Terror Attack

Wat the hell? i heard somewhere, that muslims/building of mosques were banned in japan, and permanant residency of muslims in japan was also banned....seems a lie then.

There's 11 mosques in Japan.

A mosque in itself is the symbolic equivalent of planting a flag on a piece of land and declaring, "I claim this land for myself." Their history makes no bones about such things. The mosque is viewed as an outpost; an act of aggressive ownership.

Nowadays, in relative peacetime, it may seem harmless, but in future times their mosques will be used as staging posts for their activities, and any non-Islamic country and its government that allowed the construction of a mosque to be built on their land will come to regret it.

It could be argued that our Gurdwareh were also historically utilised as forts during turbulent times, but the difference being our ideology of self defence against hostiles, as opposed to the Islamic ideology of aggressive expansionism against the Kaffir.

I've read that the guy who did this atrocious act was not a muslim.

He ate bacon, drank alcohol, never went to mosque and didn't observe ramadan.

I've read that he didn't do it for extremist reasons, he just wanted to commit suicide but he wanted to be remembered so he decided to do something big and unique.

Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the truck attack in Nice that killed 84 people, injured more than 200 and brought carnage to a Bastille Day fireworks celebration on Thursday night.

In a statement on Saturday, the news agency Amaq, which supports Isis, said: “The person who carried out the operation in Nice, France, to run down people was one of the soldiers of Islamic State. He carried out the operation in response to calls to target nationals of states that are part of the coalition fighting Islamic State.”

Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a 31-year-old Tunisian man with French residency status who lived in the Riviera city, drove a heavy-goods vehicle through a crowd that had gathered to watch the display on Nice’s Promenade des Anglais.

Later on Saturday, the Isis-operated radio station Bayan claimed that Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was a soldier who had completed a “new, special operation using a truck”. It also warned western nations that no security measures would spare them “from the blows of the mujahideen”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-nice-truck-attack

Eastern Europeans are different from western Europeans. They don't have a white guilt like the westerners. And in the case Russians and Serbs who are orthodox Christians, they don't hold back when provoked and according to their beliefs they will one day reconquer Constantinople from the Muslims which is the ancient and spiritual capital of Orthodox Christianity.

I was reading an opinion piece a few days ago about the current differences in attitude between Eastern Europe and Western Europe, and an idea suggested was that Eastern Europeans haven't given up a large part of their political and cultural authority to women; cultural authority being the key. This may seem almost misogynistic to some, but the argument being that there's a choice between having reason guide culture or having women do it, but not both.

I think the argument above, broadly, has some merit, but it's a tad more complex. For example, I know a handful of Poles from where I work, and we've had conversations about Punjabi / Sikh history and their own particular Polish historical and cultural figures that are revered by them to this day, and the similarities between them and us in that particular regard are quite striking. After WW2 it was Polish women who raised generations of strong men without huge male influence, and more importantly, in the modern era where white, middle-class, Ivy League / Oxbridge educated "snowflakes" are lecturing modern women on strength and independence, other women from less cossetted cultures were getting on with things decades ago without being told what to do.

The Poles have many female freedom fighters, political agitators, and generally tough women in their historical and cultural landscape, so like I said, scapegoating the entire female gender is inaccurate. I think a certain type of female (perhaps with a traditionally no-nonsense masculine "soul" or philosophy) can raise soormeh in times when the men are elsewhere or missing entirely. But I think those times are long gone. The female mind has been poisoned in the West. Family values, self-respect, and strength of mind are needed in the women of a society that has designs on thriving. When those qualities are absent, well, just look around.

I was reading an opinion piece a few days ago about the current differences in attitude between Eastern Europe and Western Europe, and an idea suggested was that Eastern Europeans haven't given up a large part of their political and cultural authority to women; cultural authority being the key. This may seem almost misogynistic to some, but the argument being that there's a choice between having reason guide culture or having women do it, but not both.

I think the argument above, broadly, has some merit, but it's a tad more complex. For example, I know a handful of Poles from where I work, and we've had conversations about Punjabi / Sikh history and their own particular Polish historical and cultural figures that are revered by them to this day, and the similarities between them and us in that particular regard are quite striking. After WW2 it was Polish women who raised generations of strong men without huge male influence, and more importantly, in the modern era where white, middle-class, Ivy League / Oxbridge educated "snowflakes" are lecturing modern women on strength and independence, other women from less cossetted cultures were getting on with things decades ago without being told what to do.

The Poles have many female freedom fighters, political agitators, and generally tough women in their historical and cultural landscape, so like I said, scapegoating the entire female gender is inaccurate. I think a certain type of female (perhaps with a traditionally no-nonsense masculine "soul" or philosophy) can raise soormeh in times when the men are elsewhere or missing entirely. But I think those times are long gone. The female mind has been poisoned in the West. Family values, self-respect, and strength of mind are needed in the women of a society that has designs on thriving. When those qualities are absent, well, just look around.

point is Khalsa embrace both halves of their energies and thus are complete , women become as strong mentally and emotionally as the Daddy's girls they need to be and the men become dayavaan and nuturing as their mother Mata Sahib Kaur ji.

My God, they've reached Japan, lmao. What's their reason for behaving like beasts in Japan? How many Islamic colonies did Japan rule over, lol? These people...

They know that they will overtake the native population sooner than in the west as it well known that Japan has a major population drop off ... there are more oldies than youngsters .

I've read that he didn't do it for extremist reasons, he just wanted to commit suicide but he wanted to be remembered so he decided to do something big and unique.

new facts coming out , he had violent behaviour he beat his wife and even attacked his motherinlaw causing the estrangement from his wife . He was a member of a local gym Bodybuilding and had gotten kicked out of salsa classes for getting controlling/obsessive over the women there. He had sent out coded messages saying 'bring more weapons ' so was part of a cell.

EVERY time a muslim commits a hate crime in Western lands rumors immediatly spread how he was such a bad muslim. Not falling for that anymore.

The Polish are a very macho culture like other Slavic nations, the Polish women respect and prefer masculine males rather than the feminised types.